Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday (13833 Views)

Ekiti State Receives 3.9 Billion, Fayemi To Start Paying Outanding Salaries / EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth / Ekiti Guber: Okada Riders Get Free Fuel From Fayemi, To Convey Passengers Free (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by Sleekfingers: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
My advice to fayose is to lay low. And try as much as he can to fraternizing with fayemi. Otherwise he will be hunt down. Also try to apologize to pmb. Fayose fayose fayose how many times did I call you? I don talk my own o
Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
My advice to fayose is to lay low. And try as much as he can to fraternizing with fayemi. Otherwise he will be hunt down. Also try to apologize to pmb. Fayose fayose fayose how many times did I call you? I don talk my own
Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by Tareq1105: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
Solidly Behind you JFK

Congratulations
Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by petbam: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]In another words we can say CERTIFICATE RETURN OF A THIEF.
Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by Johnnyessence(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:
Step2: Defection of majority in d state house of assembly

Step 3: impeachment of fowlyose

Step4: welcome service and RĂ©union with EFCC

Step 5: Arrasment and arrestsssss of acomplicesssss

Step 6: 2 weeks court process

Step 8: kirikiri! GBAM!

STEP9 : Mass Protests by IPod and corruption supporters

Step 10: still Kirikiri

Step 11: APC dinner... You are all invited in advance
the likes of you say all these things to ffk, but at the end, ffk is still tweeting. secondly, what is stopping buhari efcc government to arrest babachir lawal and oshiomole??

Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by raphaeladeyele: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fayemi, congratulations
Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by udyraph(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by Valaharis22(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2018
I believe u can ask Google that question if that guy doesn't answer u. My suggestion sir
Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by newslifeop: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday by zimakod(m): 2:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Isokay

Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) / 90 Percent Of Die-hard Boko Haram Fighters Dead - Borno Government / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8