Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin (42484 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Sen. Tejuoso Denies Saraki, Returns To APC / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by jojomario(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
hope4nigeria:
goandie , buhari must fall
your manner of comment shows the side you belong. I trade words with mature people and not people like you.you have the death option. I am a living soul. PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE AND MATURE ON A PLATFORM LIKE THIS.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by omoelerin1: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
oyetunder:
lipsrsealed Ilorin...a city with highest numbers of Yoruba cowards. a city where they praise themselves as having mouths sweeter than salt... Sad, they have idle arms. Call them Ilorin Afonja...they will tell you they are Ilorin Caliphate.
It is not that they are cowards, it is religion that block their common senses.

1 Like

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by Kog45(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
MICHEALADEX:
I hope he won’t break his neck like Fayose Dino and olisa metu
Saraki is not a thug.He is too civilised for that nonsense.He always doing his things with sense and underrate him at your own perils.

1 Like

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by jojomario(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
breakeven:

He has betrayed you because he refused to be part of bubu evil agenda..Abi
mind you. I don't do politics. I can analyse for you. Try to reason with your brain and not your hair strands
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by jojomario(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
adisabarber:

When he left PDP for APC he was not a betrayer
I have never quoted or supported his acts. Just analysing his style of politics.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by jojomario(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
adisabarber:

When he left PDP for APC he was not a betrayer
I have never quoted nor supported his acts. Just analysing his style of politics.
Kewtt:

Cry me a River
you free to cry an ocean.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by jojomario(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
dessey:
APC must be silent in this country, but Saraki need to tell Us His stand.
Saraki has always been a chameleon.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by bbk01: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is a pity that we kwaran are celebrating thief but very soon everything we settle with opposition party. like people usually say at Ekiti State,
Ode state
Eru Bukola

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by omoelerin1: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
ofwest47:
Illiteracy is a decease, Kwarans will continue to remain impoverish as long as they remain illiterate . Remember Saraki's father Shola, used these Ilorin ilitrates to acquire billions during his life time; all he needs to do is to appear in public like this and throw up hundreds of Naira into the poverty ridden crowd as a means of welcoming him for which most of them getting injured during the scrambling for just about N100. And that is what
Bukola is also undertaking we have heard of an occasion where he Bukola gathered women and threw numbers of 4yards of Ankara cloth to them which resulted in scrambling to which some of them dying in the process.
At the end of the day he still used these impoverished semi_ demi ilitrates to make his billions.
This is not exclusive to kwara alone. It is applicable to your people in wherever state you come from. Do not be hypocritical, it is Nigeria's system of politics.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by kmaster007: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
mumu state... worst state ever.... dey will worship dis man till he die
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by tuniski: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
showafrica:

I wish pdp will choose Saraki, he is the only one that can unsit Buhari
So many people will unseat buhari.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by cytell56: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
tuniski:
Time to scatter APC and rescue Nigeria!

Your head dey there my bro
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by cytell56: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
tuniski:

So many people will unseat buhari.

Even my dog will unseat the clueless one
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by 9jakool: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Look at how he's paraded like some king, when the people cheering him up are most likely living in poverty. Nigerians and their love for thieves baffles me.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by Kewtt: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
jojomario:
you free to cry an ocean.
I only know how to laugh...bro

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
...Saraki a lion in Kwara, but a cat in Abuja...
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by Wahala90: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
omooba969:

Surely you know nothing coz in a sane society Saraki should be cooling off behind bars.

Nonsense! cool

and what should Buhari be doing in a sane society?
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by mustmust(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
JegaQuin:

No be so Cownu dey pull crowd until his demise? grin grin

So pulling crowd doesn't spell popularity!

KANU was like an "enemy of state' but sarki inn
was innocent as pronounced by the highest court so they are diff sir
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by omooba969(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wahala90:

and what should Buhari be doing in a sane society?

He would have been relegated to his rightful place, I mean where he belongs...DAURA. cool
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by codedthingzzzzz: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Because him don betray you father and your dirty mother abi
jojomario:
Saraki just like his father. Betrayals blood runs in him.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
nabegibeg:

celebrating thieves and rogues

I pity the gullible
and you who celebrate herdsmen even when they kill and rape your mama is the best. now whose gullible between you and the good people kwara. efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by coleon(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ndonu101:
Saraki has the temperament of a Good Leader and a Great President

Very loyal to his loyalist that is why he commands a lot of wilful loyalty in Kwara State and NASS. His fellow Governors were also very loyal to him when he was Chairman of Governor's Forum

For me amongst the current front line politicians, Saraki is the best candidate to emerge President in 2019. I will happily vote him

we need a President who understands the rule of law and importance of building institutiions to take responsibility. We also need a President who can appreciate our diversity as a Nation and help build a modern economy. Buhari does not understand or represent any of the above!

Buhari does not even know how to fight corruption. A useful fight against corruption will start from streamlined budget that reduces waste, reduce the size of Government and plug all wasteful Government expenditures like the subsidy scam which Saraki helped to expose.

Most Nigerian Politicians are exposed to corruption allegation. it makes no sense trying to refight the fights of yesteryears, we need to wipe the board clean and start afresh with very stringent Government procurement policies that makes it harder to steal rather than wait for people to steal so that you can arrest your political enemies among them!
Your comment stinks of contradictions and parochialism. In his capacity as the senate president, how has saraki fought corruption? By jerking up NASS budget and approving buying of cars! You even said saraki commands good followership and I laugh in Spanish, you think that followership is not because of the #1000.00 he shares to Alfas every morning in Ilorin.
Outside Ilorin saraki is a nobody in Nigeria, he should contest the presidency and let's see that followership.I don't know when u were born but from your comment it seems u are an indomie generation child because if u have lost money in societe generale bank u will know that saraki is nothing but a dignified theif.

1 Like

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
babajeje123:
Most Nigerians are gullible
just like those of you who support evil government and buhari even when they are finishing your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by omooba969(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
mbjsuki:

What a sad and unfortunate situation we have found ourselves in this nation.
We are lost yet ignorant of this fact we act like we are knowledgeable.
Some other countries looks at Us with pity yet we lack reasoning. Whoever that's is behind Nigeria's case, killing the system and making the youths of this nation appears like fools deserves to be stone.
We have lost all moral sense. This country has truly fallen. I pity the generation to come. When the time is right we will stand up and defend ourselves, I just hope it's won't be too late.

No time is too late, 'one day will be one day'...mark those words. smiley

1 Like

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
akanbiaa:
That means one Yoruba Senate President is better than all the 5 Former Ibo Senate President and David Mark as a plus also. You now accept that even the worst Yoruba is better than 5 best Ibo be that o.lol
when a kid speaks you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
mfm04622:
So apart from Ilorin, I mean Ilorin, not Kwara oooo, where else can he get that kind of reception?

I am waiting for him to contest against Buhari. He will know he is a novice
apart from illorin this one says but when he gave buhari the whole votes in kwara state and made sure APC won every elective post in kwara state he was a political genius to you until he outplayed and outsmart both tinubu and buhari and the whole of APC put together politically to become senate president he then became a betrayal. what really happened to you brain man. pls tell me any state in Nigeria where a former governor whose against buhari has political influence as Saraki today. Saraki is more relevant than the seating governor of kwara and any day tinubu stands against buhari he will be ostracised from Lagos state by the state governor. I admire Saraki's political daftness and wizardry and I hope you do same bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
mfm04622:
So apart from Ilorin, I mean Ilorin, not Kwara oooo, where else can he get that kind of reception?

I am waiting for him to contest against Buhari. He will know he is a novice
apart from illorin this one says but when he gave buhari the whole votes in kwara state and made sure APC won every elective post in kwara state he was a political genius to you until he outplayed and outsmarted both tinubu, buhari and the whole of APC put together politically to become senate president he then became a betrayal. what really happened to you brain man. pls tell me any state in Nigeria where a former governor who is against buhari has political influence as Saraki today. Saraki is more relevant than the seating governor of kwara and any day tinubu stands against buhari he will be ostracised from Lagos state by the state governor. I admire Saraki's political daftness and wizardry and I hope you do same bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by DemolaUnbias(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Saraki followers just advise him to come out in 2019 you guys wld know he only popular in just two States , Baba wld trash him thoroughly.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by Ndonu101: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
coleon:

Your comment stinks of contradictions and parochialism. In his capacity as the senate president, how has saraki fought corruption? By jerking up NASS budget and approving buying of cars! You even said saraki commands good followership and I laugh in Spanish, you think that followership is not because of the #1000.00 he shares to Alfas every morning in Ilorin.
Outside Ilorin saraki is a nobody in Nigeria, he should contest the presidency and let's see that followership.I don't know when u were born but from your comment it seems u are an indomie generation child because if u have lost money in societe generale bank u will know that saraki is nothing but a dignified theif.

I am pretty sure I am older than you. I am surely old enough to know not to call a man not convicted by any law court a thief.

Saraki may have come from PDP before becoming an APC Senator but this is the closest split in the Senate since 1999 between number of ruling party and opposition Senators. And yet under Saraki's leadership the 8Th Senate has passed more bills than any other Senate in the history of Nigeria, his Senate leadership has also managed to keep the executive honest without any real threat of the Senate President being impeached. It takes a lot of political skill to navigate this situation as smoothly as Saraki has done in a Nigerian political climate always driven by money and tribal politics.

When he was Chairman of Governor's forum he commanded a lot of respect among his peers. He is still doing the same in the Senate. In Kwara he had the foresight to betray the will of his own father and support someone outside of his family to succeed him as Governor. That for me is leadership and foresight.

Ability to win Nigeria's Presidential election does not equate to political sophistication. Our politics at the moment is quite backward and primitive and as such is not the correct benchmark to rate an aspiring world class politician. It does not matter what happens in 2019, the fact remains that Saraki is a far better poltician than Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
omooba969:

Surely you know nothing coz in a sane society Saraki should be cooling off behind bars.

Nonsense! cool
and in a sane country an illiterate should be in the seat of power abi, in a sane country people should be dying like chicken, in a sane country the minister of finance should be a certificate forger, in a sane country terrorist Fulanis should be killing with presidential protection, in a sane country people should be spending years in IDP even when there is no war or any natural disaster, in a sane country govt should be comparing deaths with the past administration, in a sane country tinubu, amaech, oshomole, and their likes should be bishops and pastors, in a sane country buhari who disrupted democracy should be enjoying democracy and to save space. your brain is as dead as those NL residential Zombies led by Sarrki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by omooba969(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
goshee:
and in a sane country an illiterate should be in the seat of power abi, in a sane country people should be dying like chicken, in a sane country the minister of finance should be a certificate forger, in a sane country terrorist Fulanis should be killing with presidential protection, in a sane country people should be spending years in IDP even when there is no war or any natural disaster, in a sane country govt should be comparing deaths with the past administration, in a sane country tinubu, amaech, oshomole, and their likes should be bishops and pastors, in a sane country buhari who disrupted democracy should be enjoying democracy and to save space. your brain is as dead as those NL residential Zombies led by Sarrki

Continue reading the comments and you will find out how daft you are.

Just continue ok...òdè òshì. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Governor Fashola Builds First Suspension Bridge In Nigeria / 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.