Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,670 members, 7,959,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! (1310 Views)

Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by TkhGuy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dating was supposed to be knowing each other. 

If there is high tensions she help you reduce it,
If there are troubles she helps you to solve it,

if you are too busy with works that you can take care of your home she comes around to take care of it,

Such as your laundry, cooking, and so much more and at such, you both will plan of spending your life together for ever,

Breaking news Folks

I just heard one trailer called social media and Internet just killed that part of their moral parts and now the new ones are,
Waywardness, lies, cheat, deceit, flirt, rude, weed, club, preferring to play out their life at at young preferences for getting paid, not laid until she is no more good to take home but club, bunk... Damn what a[b] breaking news[/b]
But how can you know someone when all her life is fake full of pretence? 

Unfortunately Nigerian women are fake. Everything about them is deceitful. 

They lie a lot. Unfaithful and ungrateful set of beings. 

Whenever a Nigerian girl tells me "Good morning" I look at my wristwatch before responding.. Because she might be saying Good money I don't know if my account figures are reflected on my face..

The real question comes why is our girls this terrible and horrible when it comes to being humain?

1 Like

Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
these women are simply adapting to their environment bro. look around, and what do you see, if not deceitful/lying/cheating/robbing/looting people all the way to the president?

MEN/WOMEN are all the same, dont get it twisted. women lie to get favors from men and these same men would lie to these same women to get into their pants. they fit perfectly for one another.

2 Likes

Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
You explanation and perception as to what you want from a lady in a relationship, shows that you are self centred, selfish and not mature..

You worry about what she will do for you, her responsibilities, but you don't worry about her own needs...

You worry about her staying at home, to take care of laundry and cooking..
so Won't she go to work?
By the way, can't you cook?
Is she your maid?
Don't get me wrong, i am not saying ladies shouldn't cook for their boyfriends, but guys should stop that bossy mentality that a lady coming into their lives must become their maid..
And lastly, stop generalising, All Nigeria ladies are not bad..

maybe those you mingle with are bad,,then change the type of ladies you mingle with..
Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by Humchi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Both are guilty of deceit.

Out of both, we still have good ones.

I have seen a man who has 4 girlfriends at a time, dating them all simultaneously.

I have seen a girl who was dating a rich man but had been in romance with another man at the same time.

I have seen a man who has been with a lady for long now, giving her the love, strength and supports she needs. He is not rearing out his head to get other ladies.

I have seen a lady who has been with a man for atleast five years, supporting him, doing breadwinning, and controlling the affair of the home orderingly without cheating on the man.
The man was crippled as of that time by an accident, he is up now.

3 Likes

Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by ImaIma1(f): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am waitimg for mimimile93 to come and do his thing.

1 Like

Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by Homeboiy: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
A girl that will be born in 2019 has already learned the hard way
Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol
Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by mimimile93: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
The op is amature bloger. A copy and paste muthafvker. He is not creative. He doesn't use his brain. He just copied a coment I made in one of the thread to create a thread with it. Everytin he wrote up there are from a comment I made on a thread.

Op next time you make research on why girls are deceitful and post something creative and unique.

This sh!t is boring..
Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by ImaIma1(f): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol

You know...lol

1 Like

Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by mimimile93: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
ImaIma1:

Ufan mi,

There's nothing to say again. Everytin op posted there is from a comment I made in one of the thread.

He just copied my comment to create a thread.
Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by IamPlato(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018

Every Body Is Deceitful In One Way Or The Other... Dont Sweat It...
Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by TkhGuy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
You
so

You sound like you are some zombie, poor, illiterate, imposter, slowpoke, castrated anima[/b]l,

Did you hear say she pays me, buy me anything, whats the need of relationship If not to help each other?

What can she do for me aside those assisting to do things I don't have time for while am busy making money? , is she supposed to do my job for me?

A girl that depends on you financially and emotionally to carry on with her life, if your interests in her is only to Bleep her, you are a dead walking corps, so at last you will find another person who knows how to cook, and take care of your home,

While she stay on social media gossiping and meeting new friend to flirt around with? You are coward

When she ran out airtime she will call you, she needs new clothes she calls you, and you supply her,

You the most useless person that have ever commented on my threads..

You are just a fat [b]pussy
!
Re: WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
IamPlato:

Every Body Is Deceitful In One Way Or The Other... Dont Sweat It...

No that's a false, in contrast to ladies, theirs is extremely deceit filled with fake lifestyle,

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? / Only Legends Will Know This Guy! / Gh Modep ‘pussy’ Photos Hits Social Media & Guys Are Rushing To Download (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.