Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? (3194 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Is 100k Salary Per Month Enough To Start A Family In Nigeria? / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by mgtow: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
But OP you are very brave o... See the word you used sef - FULLY DEPENDENT!

At the sight of such a person I dust my bathroom slippers and run! No be me kill Jesus mbok!!

I got 99 problems but a bítch will never be one!
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

My ex was workin in a bank earnin 120k while I was earnin 75k as at that time.

She was always callin me demandin money for hair, cream, subcription, evrytin.
Bro since u are earning 100k
remove 20k from it every month and visit a brothel.

PLUS MUCH BOOZE ONTOP THE 20K SEF.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by mimimile93: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

A lady is working doesn't mean she's independent.

You guys have a wrong understanding of “financial independence ”.

My IQ reduced a bit because of your message.

A lady earning 120k every month, has no child or person she's taking care of, not paying for house rent is not financially independent to you?

Bro pls educate me on what financial independency is..

Cause the lady I dated earns more than she could spend yet was still needy.

She didn't have any major responsibility.

Apart from payin her fare to and from work and church and buyin some food items I didn't really see what she was using her money for.

Please educate me why this type of lady shoul9't be termed 'financial independent'

1 Like

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Akinbahm(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kimcutie:
How much do you earn monthly?
Earn ke? Abi what job is he into...
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
zicoraads:
Pocohantas, I've found a guy for you. Finally! grin cheesy tongue

Me ke? I am a capital project. I require long term funding, 100k isn't enough. Find another person for him angry
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by zicoraads: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Me ke? I am a capital project. I require long term funding, 100k isn't enough. Find another person for him angry
OK.

I'll keep searching for yours. angry
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by DrTims(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are right man
mgtow:

Agreed. Na men wey spend like eediots dey cry pass when the relationship crashes and burns. Please use your brain @ OP.

Though I know you won't listen. You and many others will still learn the hard way.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by shox(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Don't mind the mumu above. Funny thing is, his sisters could even be spending their father's money on their boyfriends.
Op, with your income you can even manage two chicks comfortably if you're smart cheesy
You can even cope with four girls with that amount...
Just try to avoid days like birthday, Christmas, new year holiday and valentine... If you can Lobby your way through.... Then you're okay bro grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by GeeniusGrafiks(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sometimes, money doesn't really matter... Most people think it does... Just be responsible...
Nowadays, girls don't want money again.. They don't even care much on what you earn every month... Get the Basics of Dating Women..
Check out the site below.. I'm willing to answer all your questions...
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Some slayqueens earn 100k weekly as girlfriend allowance from their bwoyfwends/sugar daddiescheesy.so op cut ur coat according to ur size b4 u venture out in d world of datingcheesy.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2018
shox:

You can even cope with four girls with that amount...
Just try to avoid days like birthday, Christmas, new year holiday and valentine... If you can Lobby your way through.... Then you're okay bro grin grin grin grin
u forgot to add children's day, girlfriend's day,democracy day etccheesy
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by JimiCoker2: 1:11am On Jul 18, 2018
MRSoftapples:
You are still a student that is already accustomed to "Daddy i need money and baby send money into my account"
So i know you don't know what 100k is, to the average Nigerian..

So your financial naivetivity is excused..

Op you are set to go..
It's all about understanding and not living above your means..
As in, I'm shocked when I hear people say tripe like that. How much is the basic salary of an average civil servant in Nigeria? If not because stealing has become the order of the day, you people should go back home and ask your fathers how much their actual salary is

4 Likes

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by sunbilor(m): 3:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Passy089:
Please nairalanders .....I'm working and I earn approximately 100k salary per month but I'm tired of being single, I'd like to date again but I'm wondering if I can be able to cope with a fully financially dependent girlfriend...reason is the only person I'm in love with is still a student and she doesn't have ,and my last girlfriend left me because she believed I'm not earning enough. pls advice your guy.
Why do you think you cannot get an independent working class girlfriend?
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by MissRaine69(f): 4:23am On Jul 18, 2018
Wait what??
This is your criteria?
“fully financially dependent girlfriend...?” What’s wrong with some men?
You will die a poor and bitter man as you set your bar below the ground. If you expect nothing you will get nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by MissRaine69(f): 4:24am On Jul 18, 2018
sunbilor:
Why do you think you cannot get an independent working class girlfriend?
How can he think big when his bar is so low?
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Moveonmax: 4:29am On Jul 18, 2018
MissRaine69:
Wait what??
This is your criteria?
“fully financially dependent girlfriend...?” What’s wrong with some men?
You will die a poor and bitter man as you set your bar below the ground. If you expect nothing you will get nothing.
Should've taken time to read his underlying footnote tiger, maybe then you'll not have misconstrued the author. He's at crossroads because he has fears his current financial status might not suffice for taking care of his new love who happens to still be schooling.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by MissRaine69(f): 4:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Moveonmax:
Should've taken time to read his underlying footnote tiger, maybe then you'll not have misconstrued the author. He's at crossroads because he has fears his current financial status might not suffice for taking care of his new love who happens to still be schooling.
Does not change my point of view.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Moveonmax: 4:37am On Jul 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

Does not change my point of view.
OK.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by songzDaniel01(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

he said the girl he is in love with is a student, that's how you peeps fail exams despite giving u Area of concentration
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by sunbilor(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

Lol.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Ademhi(f): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please nairalanders .....I'm working and I earn approximately 100k salary per month but I'm tired of being single, I'd like to date again but I'm wondering if I can be able to cope with a fully financially dependent girlfriend...reason is the only person I'm in love with is still a student and she doesn't have ,and my last girlfriend left me because she believed I'm not earning enough. pls advice your guy.

U shud set love aside for now, nt every decision is based on love
So think
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Ademhi(f): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
JimiCoker2:
As in, I'm shocked when I hear people say tripe like that. How much is the basic salary of an average civil servant in Nigeria? If not because stealing has become the order of the day, you people should go back home and ask your fathers how much their actual salary is

Ahbi o

(1) (2) (Reply)

become Good At Conversation With Ladies by doing this. / Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. / See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.