Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (51152 Views)

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by FA13(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
fxjunkie:
How could the security detail of a sitting governor be withdrawn? Nigeria is in darkness.

It baffles me too.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by ihatesycophant(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
fxjunkie:
How could the security detail of a sitting governor be withdrawn? Nigeria is in darkness.
Did you read this portion from the news " All my security men have been withdrawn since last Wednesday. I am only left with just a few".
This man just seeking sympathy but he cannot get from reasonable Yorubas or Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by PearlStreet(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fayose is no longer Peter the rock. He's now Peter the pebble and he's supported by idiots from the muddy region.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by marv1: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
So Fayose can run to Ewi's palace to beg for his security details to be restored. He never known nothing.
Fayose was bragging and telling ekiti people not to welcome PMB, they should stay in their houses now you can see your foolishness that power pass power..
Since he has been insulting PMB up and down now he knows somebody has the power to make him an ordinary man on the streets.
Don't worry Fayose you have not seen anything yet. By the time court cases begin to drag you from one end to another you will know that commonsense that you should have applied to issues to save your head from trouble Is not common at all. Wisdom is profitable in all things.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
He has embarked on "Cry Around" journey after a nose-shifting and brain-damaging punch received from the tired but good people of Ekiti

IPOB MISCREANTS have left him stack unclad.

He now begins a lone journey to political oblivion.

Prides comes before fall! cry

What a sad end!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by deomelo: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Printerscanner: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jediel1:
He's in pains grin grin, he's in serious pains cheesy cheesy

No, he is not in serious pains, rather he is in SEVERE pains and so shall he be until he spends his time in Kuje Prisons
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Alvelus(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
emeijeh:
I hope he is no longer in great pains

How fast broken neck and hand have healed.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Indelibleage: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let us for once pity this man and cooperatively call a spade a spade and condemn the tyrant! Whether it was karma or whatever you called the name, at least there is an opposition speaking against all the odds and ills of the central government. Let's pity his plight and talk realistically. Truly, he was cheated. Although, I don't support any of his unguarded speeches, that doesn't mean he's not human enough.

Concerning his going to the palace, he'd made apologies to all he offended when he was still a 'child'.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
fuckerstard:
When i become governor, i won't need more than two 2 cops going around with me.

If you do the right thing for your people as a leader, you've got less to worry about. i no see any reason why he no dey okay with the few he's still get around.

This buhari guy no get chill, saddam Hussain kinda guy. lol
U are a dead meat thencheesy

No b everybody go like u. Being loved by people is enough hatred for your opponenttongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by kmaster007: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
I no even dey understand. his Fayose d governor why him com dey stress himself like dis.... even d so called aspirant no show face

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by remedykboy: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari is a terrorist
what of your father
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
abike12:
how far with his EFCC case tongue

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
abike12:
how far with his EFCC case tongue
shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by mfm04622: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
fxjunkie:

Please read and understand before commenting. He said he is left with few. The Police determined those Policemen with him are what is needed to provide security for him. Do you know what Fayose is referring to as few?
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by mfm04622: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Indelibleage:
Let us for once pity this man and cooperatively call a spade a spade and condemn the tyrant! Whether it was karma or whatever you called the name, at least there is an opposition speaking against all the odds and ills of the central government. Let's pity his plight and talk realistically. Truly, he was cheated. Although, I don't support any of his unguarded speeches, that doesn't mean he's not human enough.

Concerning his going to the palace, he'd made apologies to all he offended when he was still a 'child'.

How exactly was he cheated?

It was a contest of highest bidder and he lost. Simple
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by mfm04622: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
FA13:

It baffles me too.

Go and read it again and you will see he lied. From his own statement
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by mamawin(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Now meeting the Oba he used to insult as if he is houseboy
Lol! I guess you saw the video too. The guy is an idiot. Very clumsy a fellow, 'All my security... except few'.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by mamawin(f): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
kmaster007:
I no even dey understand. his Fayose d governor why him com dey stress himself like dis.... even d so called aspirant no show face
A Yoruba adage says ' O ye omo to n sunkun, o si ye iya e ti o n re' Meaning: A crying child knows the reason he's crying and the mother consoling him has her reason as well. Fayose is in soup!!
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by kunmiiii: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
fxjunkie:

And you believe these silly accusation's by someone who has made a ridicule of himself with cheap clownish antics and lies. Fayose will say anything to whip up sentiments from gullible masses, believe him at your own peril, the man and his brother are pathological liars and con artists with absolute zero credibility.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by mamawin(f): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Indelibleage:

Lol! When he was a 'child' ko, when he was a children ni, ode buruku.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Sleekfingers: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
From the way things are going. Fayose should find a way to stylishly apologize to pmb. Because after his tenure. Na from fry pan to fire Ni o. I dey talk my own o. Fayose fayose fayose how many times did I call u.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by bakila: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
mytime24:
My fat sister is crying since our pastor told her that, the door to heaven is narrow grin tongue
But you are also fat.. but beautiful. Tell your sister to pray or go a gym, for with God all things are possible.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by billyG(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2018
This man is courting traditional rulers,he will need dem to help him beg buhari.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by DTaj: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Fayose, this same traditional ruler was the one you barged into his palace and insulted and humiliated just about two months ago! So, you, daft Ayo Fayose, could ever visit the Ewi of Ado to plead? Wonders shall never cease.

Those PDP stalwarts who defected to APC, but who you told the world to “get away, I don’t need you” will be laughing right now! People such as Attorney General/Commissioner of Justice Owoseni, Commissioner Ajayi, current Senator F. Raji-Rasaki, Dayo Adeyeye, Federal Reps members, Senator Ayo Arise, many current Ekiti House of Assembly members, including the Chief Whip, etc, etc.

With his humiliation at last Saturday’s election, Fayose got thought a bitter lesson regarding boastfulness, arrogance, taking-people-for-granted, claiming infallibility, doing ‘one-man-show’, and playing “god”!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by ABJ4Real(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2018
The long and short of this Fayose episode: When a monk is disrobed, he becomes a man. Ordinary man.
As OBJ rightly observed, ''only the uneducated and fools are Fayose's supporters.''
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Dollabiz: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by toluxe0075: 1:01am On Jul 18, 2018
By October, all this drama will come to an end.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by PropertyDeals(f): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2018
toluxe0075:
By October, all this drama will come to an end.

Really it's all drama with Gov. Fayose and his party
Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by kapelvej: 2:48am On Jul 18, 2018
fuckerstard:

If you do the right thing for your people as a leader, you've got less to worry about. i no see any reason why he no dey okay with the few he's still get around.

I hope you know how mahatma Ghandi was assassinated

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by yinnyme(m): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2018
fuckerstard:

That was what killed Muritala, dont make such mistake when you eventually become a Governor one day. Nigerian politician are desperately wicked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London / FG Declares Wednesday September 27 Public Holiday / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.