Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari (18935 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Gucciblog: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ahead of the party's convention, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has met with Governor Fayose.

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has asked for the support of Ekiti State delegates in the coming national convention of the party after meeting with Governor Ayodele Fayose.

During the visit, Governor Fayose called for unity of the members of the party, saying Alhaji Atiku Abubakar had
“the shoulder, you have the height, you have the wherewithal. Our prayer is that it will not be an effort in futility.”
Charging the party on unity, Fayose noted that “the greatest problem PDP may have is if we don’t go to that election as brothers and sisters.”

He said: “The task before the PDP at this time is not about who has been in the party before and who is just joining. It is about rescuing Nigeria and its people from the calamity of this Buhari’s government.”
While wishing Atiku well, the governor said: “come October 6th, this journey will fall in wonderful places for you.”

Speaking earlier, Atiku Abubakar lamented that the country had allegedly sunk into more corruption in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, and also claimed that even during the civil war, Nigeria had not been as insecure as the country was in this dispensation.
He told the delegates that “I have come to appeal to you to support me in our party’s convention. I have the programme that will best develop this country.

I wish to appeal for your individual and collective support.”
Addressing Fayose, he described his as “brutally frank”, saying “I like the way you do things. You’re brutally frank. You say your mind, it’s a very very rare quality. So, I commend for who you are. We will stand by you and the party in Ekiti until you retrieve your stolen mandate.”

The former vice president reiterated that allegations of corruption were false, saying he had always called that “if you have any evidence of corruption against Atiku, please come forward. But nobody has been able to come forward.”
While welcoming Atiku, chairman of the PDP in Ekiti State, Chief Gboyega Oguntuwase, said “we have an interest within this your project and by the grace of God, we want this your project to succeed. Nigeria shall laugh, Ekiti shall laugh.”

Oguntuwase said “Atiku is the option to a ‘lifeless president’. He’s not dead, but he is not somebody that can be counted to lead Nigeria to the promised land.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/fayose-meets-with-atiku-calls-on-pdp-to-unite-against-buhari/

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Bolustical: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
The same way PDP united against Fayemi in this last elections ba?

It will be easier to find ice in hell than to find unity in PDP after the primaries grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
See, I'm tired of buhari.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by RevenGeMission: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's funny how just one lifeless Buhari needs a full team of PDP , SDP , AAC and co to bring him down

so much so that they have to "Gang Up" against him .... La waaaa ooooo

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
See, I'm tired of buhari.
Join hands and vote PDP lady, you look good and cool too. I finished from unilorin

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by slivertongue: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
GOOD MOVE

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Join hands and vote PDP lady, you look good and cool too. I finished from unilorin
Okay bro! thanks alot

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by buharitill2023: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thief fayose don't have political value again,
He has be reduce to lightweight politician ready to be slaughtered by October.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by September13: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yeye dey smell

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by PennywysCares(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
I strongly believe in Atiku Abubaka's effort than any other person PDP may bring, he has all that it takes to remove those lifeless power drunk people from their throne of fun and money sharing come 2019.

Please PDP lets unite and vote for him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by twosquare(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fayose tall sha

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Xhakazette: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simply because he has no choice.

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Jibabs2(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
ATIKU AND FAYOSE. This combo can send BUHARI back to DAURA. Winks

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
One serial contestant and one failed governor
When did Fayose remove his neck brace

I hope Atiku wins the ticket so his disgrace can be delivered fresh to him

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by wolesmile(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Two failed elements now want to unite on single front...

Now the question is, "Are they uniting for the progress of the country, or for personal aggrandizement?

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Bolustical: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yeah

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by objobj: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2018

He has woken from his slumber

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by bamvik(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fayose my man, as APC win Ekiti u come quiet. Abeg no dull cos u are one of the brave politician that can speak up

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Quality20(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
PDP is d lifeless party. lifeless simply means being deep in sin and corrupt

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Onyesblog(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is nice sha,if PDP want to win Buhari den must unite

More New at Boomreporters
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by timbs001(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
When will Fayose pick up his own presidential nomination form? I thought he said he wants to be president a while back. Pipe dream?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Oblang(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
This one have stopped boasting abt him being the rock that cannot be defeated after Ekiti uppercut..Hundreds of una no reach Buhari...

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by gift2xl: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Since the begining of buhari the nation suffered violence. And d violent ones will take him by force.
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Zaikon(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
UNITING AGAINST BUHARI AND UNITY FOR NUGERIA ... NA WA FOR PDP

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thunder fire Atiku
Thunder fire Fayose

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by dermmy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fayose i see you shouting I'm in pains again. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by skedman(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

you are a disgrace to uniilorin. I am a graduate of and not finished from.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by GLOBALINF: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Recycled criminals
Sowore for 2019!!!
We are taking it back... simple.
Tired of same people with different parties
We want s different person with a different president

Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC / MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya