Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) (55099 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Food done land oo
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by kokakola: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by nabegibeg: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
madjam:

Today, residents in Ibafo, Ogun State killed a giant python behind a church and according to them, the snake had just swallowed a dog which was found in its stomach when it was cut open.

See more photos below...

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/residents-kill-giant-python-behind_17.html

Where exactly in Ibafo was the snake killed?
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
JandyJ:
Never will I eat snake
what if they tell you it will cure your hiv
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Deltatoto:
what if they tell you it will cure your hiv

Ooh u mean if they tell u it will cure you and yr father's Aids?
Yes you and yr Dad will eat it.
#MUGU
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why are we depleting the wild life?? This is unfair.

why lalasticlala derive joy in this stuffz is annoying.

RIP beautiful serpent. sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

which yeye wildlife. I so hate this particular creature. I hope they all go extinct today today angry mtchew
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
JandyJ:

Ooh u mean if they tell u it will cure you and yr father's Aids?
Yes you and yr Dad will eat it.
#MUGU
we don’t have it listen to the word of a profet and go for test tomorow I don’t just talk.
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by LannisterIMP: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why are we depleting the wild life?? This is unfair.

why lalasticlala derive joy in this stuffz is annoying.

RIP beautiful serpent. sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Weldone

Serpent lover

Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Jaziri4real: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Where is the dog the snake swallowed

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
It's ibafo area jor....
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Deltatoto:
we don’t have it listen to the word of a profet and go for test tomorow I don’t just talk.

U are not a prophet but rather u are a demon.

Mathew 17:18-20
And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
I rebuke u Satan in Jesus Name.

This is what the lord has saith to me in Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
JandyJ:

U are not a prophet but rather u are a demon.

Mathew 17:18-20
And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
I rebuke u Satan in Jesus Name.

This is what the lord has saith to me in Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

dm me let me tell u who is behind your woes and failures
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:
PYTHON strong sha....

To kill and swallow a dog wey get biting mouth no b joke
Very easy for a Python.... Once it curls round d dog, the dog will be helpless gasping for breath and with each breath in no breath out, it will just die in a matter of minutes

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Deltatoto:
dm me let me tell u who is behind your wpoes and failures

I have told you who's behind yr stupidity which is the demon.
Mathew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Lemme ask u a simple question.

Do u want to run mad tonight??
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
lala on his way

Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
whose Aunty ??
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
madjam:

Today, residents in Ibafo, Ogun State killed a giant python behind a church and according to them, the snake had just swallowed a dog which was found in its stomach when it was cut open.

See more photos below...

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/residents-kill-giant-python-behind_17.html

OBE TI DE!
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Eqbumb(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
This guy ge blood o! shocked grin
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by QamQalito(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
post=69473875:
This is massive!
Damn Massive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jaziri4real:
Where is the dog the snake swallowed

I wonder oooooop
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Abeg where is the dog that was swallowed by the dog oooooo? Abi una don pamutate the thing for inside baba calabar soup pot ni?
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2018
SamOgasco:
Abeg where is the dog that was swallowed by the dog oooooo? Abi una don pamutate the thing for inside baba calabar soup pot ni?

Pythons are very deadly beasts.
Dog is a small matter compared to what pythons strangle to death.
I've watched a YouTube clip of an epic battle between a jaguar and a Python.

At first, you'd think the battle will be a walk in the park for the Jaguar.
The Jaguar kept trying to lock its jaws on the Pythons head, but the Python kept on evading the Jaguar's bite.

While this was happening, the Python stealthily tried to wrap its massive body round the Jaguar, but the Jaguar kept on moving around to prevent that strangle hold.

In a flash, things took a turn for the worse for the Jaguar, when the Python finally sank its fangs into the Jaguar.

As the jaguar was trying to deal with the pythons bite, the Jaguar became oblivious of the Python's gradual curl round its body.

In a twinkle of an eye...that was it!
The jaguar started losing its breath, as the Python asphyxiated the Jaguar with its tight and massive body.
The video ended abruptly without a clear winner, but from what I saw, there's no way that Jaguar was escaping that strangle hold.

If pythons can kill crocodiles, what is a mere dog?

The day I knew the brute strength of a Python was when I used a long bamboo stick to lift a Python back into the bush at my village.
When the python curled and wrapped its body round that bamboo stick...boy, I could feel the weight of the python, as I struggled to lift the stick with the Python back into the bush.
They say its sacrilegious to kill a python in my village, but all that is bullsh!t

Fear pythons.
Pure evil!

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by slightlyMad(f): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2018
This is sure a big one for lala grin
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 5:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Nairaland can't be complete in a day without snake story.
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by dannyoungstick(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2018
hahahaha lol you bad ooo
emeijeh:
Oh la la Lalasticlala

Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Deltatoto: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2018
JandyJ:

I have told you who's behind yr stupidity which is the demon.
Mathew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Lemme ask u a simple question.

Do u want to run mad tonight??
i believe in juju
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by aoshea18: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2018
All I’m seeing is how dirty the “back of the church” is.
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Na witch shocked shocked wink
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Lala:
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by nobisgod: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Am only here to read and see the numbers of time the people above me will be screaming lala like he is a snake lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.