Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) (55100 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Deltatoto:
i believe in juju

John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Bye bye.
You are already a dead man cos u are in darkness.
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by Deltatoto: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
JandyJ:

John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Bye bye.
You are already a dead man cos u are in darkness.
I am in my shrine now u have killed urself.u will seize to breath by 4pm.
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by jackie35(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
madjam:

Today, residents in Ibafo, Ogun State killed a giant python behind a church and according to them, the snake had just swallowed a dog which was found in its stomach when it was cut open.

See more photos below...

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/residents-kill-giant-python-behind_17.html

I believe one day we will kill the snake that swallow that N70m
Re: Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Deltatoto:
I am in my shrine now u have killed urself.u will seize to breath by 4pm.

Why will my breathe seize when,
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

I won't pray for you to die, but to repent becos my Father is Love.

John 5:44-45
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.