Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (67536 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
The man is on the inside trapped in this mortal vessel
She's beautiful and the kids are cute
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
shanequeen:
very beautiful shocked
just pray her kids won't be dwarf too
lol, how u wan take pray DAT kind prayer na, just be like wen person wen no be dwarf and e no marry dwarf come de pray make e born dwarf,,,,all kids in that pix are dwarfs look closely

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Fash20: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
i think the kids are dwarf too

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by snakepliskin142: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
i just de imagine how e go be if i de straff am. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by spafu(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
What about her kids. Are they going to be a dwarf? Xplain pls anybody
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
The most beautiful i have seen

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by FitnesScientist: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by GMbuharii: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2018
itchie:
Beautiful family but why is she looking like a prostitute in the other pics
shatap.

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Jerrick(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2018
shanequeen:
very beautiful shocked
Are you whining me? The cycle continues ma foh grin
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by silenze: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69484721:

Smh

Joe Igbokwe, how far now?
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by emoa2002(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Is she married to a dwarf? Because her kids looks like her in physique.
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2018
silenze:

Joe Igbokwe, how far now?
Wow!
How u take know us better pikin?!
Ya head dey there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Ma2seater: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Na man still bleep this one 3x. DICK no get respect at all
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Alwaysking: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Dwarf got big azz tho
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2018
The children are prospective midgets
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by silenze: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69484824:

Wow!
How u take know us better pikin?!
Ya head dey there!
lol!

good Morning, Bro
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by omomummy11: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2018
where is ur hubby?
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by charlesadeoye(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Slay dwarfs...
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2018
itchie:

She is a celebrity guy grin
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2018
It's sad that she has no self-esteem at all. The father of her kids is a deadbeat loser that treats her like trash. He was not even there during the birth of two of the kids. Oh & he is a leech that lives off her.

I love both twins, but one is more sensible than the other.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Darkchocolate(f): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2018
silenze:
as short as these people are, i wonder what will be the depth of their vagina shocked shocked shocked

SMH...Dwarfs like this tend to have average body size of an average woman... Only their limbs are short.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2018
OsuMustGo:
angry angry grin grin grin grin

This her dwarfism is in the gene. Hereditary. bloodline. incurable.

Unfortunately, two or all three of the children are dwarfs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think three of her kids are
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2018
silenze:

lol!

good Morning, Bro
Morning somebody.
Have a great day ahead.
Do stay outta trouble pls.
Be good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2018
shanequeen:
very beautiful shocked

Three of her kids are
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2018
silenze:
as short as these people are, i wonder what will be the depth of their vagina shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked

Lawd of Messi! This your reasoning na from Uranus e come from

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Babaolorioko(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2018
itspzpics:
This beautiful hot dwarf show off his Beautiful kids in new adorable photos .

She also slays with her twin sister in one of her photo.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-hot-photos-of-a-dwarf-with-her-kids/

They are quite adorable, but they look like kids and I wonder how the husband is able to do shukushuku with the one with kids, I guess the husband is a dwarf too grin
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2018
itchie:
if u ask me,na who i go ask lol
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Imagine Hw d face would look like while banging shocked
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Don't bother. They are dwarfs already.

shanequeen:
very beautiful shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by jude33084(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2018
silenze:

Just like your tall sister's own ��� undecided
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by geo4c: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Wats the possibility of her kids not becoming dwarfs
Meanwhile chk my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.