Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

14 Signs You Might Be Pregnant, You Should Never Ignore #6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Signs You Might Be Pregnant, You Should Never Ignore #6 (535 Views)

Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore / The 14 Signs That Proves When A Girl Loves You And Want To Be Your Girlfriend Or / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Signs You Might Be Pregnant, You Should Never Ignore #6 by good20: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Source: ofofonews.com

My mom said she knew I was pregnant both times before I did. It was the little, subtle things that she swears were sure signs I was expecting. Developing a new dislike to certain foods and the way my hips looked.
Waiting to get your period is the most common way women find out if they are pregnant or not. The moment a woman conceives, her body begins to work hard to get the body ready for the baby to live in its mother’s uterus for 40 weeks.

During all the changes going on internally, the body does give off hints of a pregnancy through changes that are sometimes mistaken for a flu or just plain tired. Here are 14 signs that will let you know you are pregnant before you miss your period.

#1. A woman’s hormone levels increase while pregnant. Particularly estrogen and progesterone levels increase. The increase of these two hormones will decrease or stop fully menstrual bleedings. The common spotting before your period will disappear for most women during pregnancy.

#2. Vomiting while pregnant does not only happen in the mornings. This may be the reason most people confuse morning sickness with food poisoning or a stomach bug. Pregnancy causes the hormone levels to slow down digestion.

#3. Your vagina feels swollen and sensitive. You produce more cervical mucus. The milky white discharge will also be thicker than usual. This is due to an increase in progesterone levels.

Continue reading here==> http://ofofonews.com/14-signs-you-might-be-pregnant-you-should-never-ignore-6/

(1) (Reply)

My Carlcare Experience / Pls, I Need Advice Here / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.