Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Samdaddy's Show Of Shame In Ahiazu And Why Imo Pdp Must Call Him To Order. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samdaddy's Show Of Shame In Ahiazu And Why Imo Pdp Must Call Him To Order. (503 Views)

Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu / Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu / HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samdaddy's Show Of Shame In Ahiazu And Why Imo Pdp Must Call Him To Order. by DonKachiERA: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2018
SAMDADDY'S SHOW OF SHAME IN AHIAZU AND WHY IMO PDP MUST CALL HIM TO ORDER.

By Stanley Nwanyanwu

It was with the highest sense of disappointment and disillusionment that I watched Senator Samuel Anyanwu a.k.a Samdaddy display the highest level of pride and arrogance while addressing our party leaders, delegates and members Ahiazu Mbaise Local Government Area on Monday, July 16, 2018. He said all sort of incoherent things, most of which he deliberately slanted to discredit Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, suddenly added that he will win the Imo PDP ticket without the votes of the Mbaise delegates.

That comment and many other utterances by Samdaddy, which I consider very irresponsible, did not go down well with the people of Ahiazu Mbaise who charged with anger. The murmurings that greeted his unfavourable remarks bore testimony to the fact that he had goofed big time. Personally, I felt so bad that if not for respect for decorum, I, swear, I would have physically assaulted him or at worst shout him down. It was my first time of seeing him live. I really never knew him. I am also sure not many people in Mbaise know him. That may have informed his careless talk against a people in their presence, in their homestead. I am just wondering what brought about such flippancy.

In fact, the poor showing by Samdaddy that Monday, made me wonder whether Imo PDP have an eye on him at all. Who has the party’s big stick? I miss the days Chief Echerue, Chief I.D. Nwoga and Dr. Alex Obi. These men would have wielded the supramcy of the party by now. Why is Samdaddy getting away with the worst demarketing utterances and actions against our party? As we speak, the news of his romance with Okorocha’s family and funds they are investing in his campaign is affecting the image of our party. More alarming is how his oath taking scandal is being treated as a non issue?  What is happening to us please?

This is more so when after his lackluster show in Ahiazu Mbaise and he sneaked away, I got to hear that it was in his attitude and character to abuse and insult the people of Mbiase. Honestly when I heard from a close friend in Abuja, that Samdaddy told them that the reason Ihedioha lost election in 2015 was because Imo people will never allow an Mbaise to govern them, i didn’t really want to believe it, until I heard it from his very close friend. The same people that made him what he is today. It made me conclude that the so-called Samdaddy cannot be a politician and where he insists to be one, then he must be one of the very irresponsible politicians around the country. How can somebody with normal conduct beg and boast at the same time on the same platform?

The way Samdaddy conducted himself in AhaizuMbaise on that Monday made me feel that he was a disappointment and disgrace to himself and Imo PDP. In fact, I concluded he was a danger to the desired fortune of the party in the state. And that is why I decided to do this piece to alert both the Imo PDP and the wider Imo society about his attitude, character and conduct as party primaries may commence at any time soon. I only hope the people I am reporting this to, will see it, read it and either take note or decide what next. The pride and arrogance exhibited by Samdaddy is enough to derail the party and deny it of a well-deserved victory in the general election in 2019.

Another comment that nearly threw the hall into commotion was his blatant lie and blackmail against two illustrious sons of Ahiazu Mbaise LGA Chief Desmond Ugwuibe, Executive Chairman of the Council and Dr. Shah Azu Okorie, former Executive Chairman of Ahiazu Mbaise that they wooed him into contesting for governor.When I thought he was done, he lied again that he was the person that introduced my inlaw, Chief Kelvin Agbegbu, to Rt. Hon. Ihedioha in 2012. I nearly threw up. Is this what you people call politics? Lying against the living!

I am satisfied with the outrage in Ahiazu Mbaise and the entire Mbaise nation over those lies. What he means that he will be governor without the delegates and votes of Ahiazu and the entire Mbaise nation is what I am yet to fathom. And the general consensus is that had it not been that our people have since sworn to join the Mbaise nation to give 100% support to Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, I wonder what it could have been for Imo PDP. We, in AhiazuMbaise and in fact the entire Mbaise nation, are so enlightened to know our rights. We know that in the game of politics, the electorate are kings and queens. We know that a sincere aspirant goes to a people with humility, recognition, regard and respect.

It is unfortunate that Samdaddy that says he wants to be governor of Imo State could afford to come to Mbaise and publicly say that he can do without the votes of Mbaise. It is sad that Samdaddy could enter Mbaise, a place he proudly lied, his mother hails from. With pride and arrogance, throwing away humility, recognition, regard and respect for the great Mbaise nation and insult them like that. Let Imo PDP know what to do to put their house in order. Anybody that could make such unwise statements is a traitor in the PDP family.

Let it be known by all that any politician that does not know that Mbaise nation is the singular political bloc that makes the difference in every politics in Imo State, must be a baby politician. That is why after listening to Samdaddy, I concurred with people that rate him as a spoiler that is on an ignominious errand for his paymaster. Apparently, like his sponsor, he believes that with money he can buy the Imo PDP ticket.

I have been reminded that Samdaddy was acting up to embolden himself and save his face in Mbaise after conniving with fifth columnists to betray the man that singularly made it possible for him to be a senator today. It reminds me of how Lucifer allowed pride and arrogance to lead him to challenging God. It is clear how Lucifer ended up. I believe that is how it will end, with what i saw at AhiazuMbaise. Pride comes before a fall!
Re: Samdaddy's Show Of Shame In Ahiazu And Why Imo Pdp Must Call Him To Order. by almajiri101: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu come and see your mentor oh.... @ Op nice write up but nairalanders would find it difficult to read it because many of them are lazy readers.
Re: Samdaddy's Show Of Shame In Ahiazu And Why Imo Pdp Must Call Him To Order. by FarahAideed: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu report here
Re: Samdaddy's Show Of Shame In Ahiazu And Why Imo Pdp Must Call Him To Order. by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Anybody who has followed pdp knows emeka is the leader of pdp in IMO

If he can chase out hope uzodinma who the hell is samdaddy... ?

There is absolutely nothing samdaddy can do... His senate ticket is not even sure self not to talk about governorship

Who even knows him in imo?
Re: Samdaddy's Show Of Shame In Ahiazu And Why Imo Pdp Must Call Him To Order. by wingmanII: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Both ihedioha and samdaddy who is a known 419ner cannot be trusted with office.
If PDP is serious they should present Professor Jude Njoku. Ex-Vc of FUTO.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti: Coalition Of International, Domestic Observers Break Silence On Rigging / Ekiti Politics: H.E. Fayose And H.E. Eleka / Killings In Nigeria Planned – Dickson Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.