Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. (841 Views)

Ahiazu/ezi 2023: Mbaise Online Lets Vote Hon. Emeka Chinedu PDP For Continuity. / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise / Samdaddy's Show Of Shame In Ahiazu And Why Imo Pdp Must Call Him To Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
It was a great day for the good people of Ahiazu Mbaise/Ezinihitte Federal Constituency, especially for me and my team, as I was endorsed by the two LGAs that made up my federal Constituency.

I would therefore, like to express my sincere gratitude to the entire people of Ahiazu Mbaise/Ezinihitte Federal constituency, especially the Ahiazu PDP family and Ezinihitte PDP family as you took turns today, 19 April 2022, to unanimously endorse me, even moving a motion on my behalf, for another term of robust representation.

No doubt, your faith in me has shown your latitude for appreciating hard work and selfless service for humanity; and I am assuring that I will do everything within my powers to sustain the tempo of trust you all have reposed in me.

I salute you all, please remain blessed as we together brace up for the upcoming task of making sure that our great party the PDP gets a resounding victory at the polls

Sincerely,
Hon. Emeka Chinedu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=663711498278261&id=100039182511494&sfnsn=scwspmo

Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Honourable man
Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:20am On Apr 20, 2022
*HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022, AS HON. EMEKA MARTINS CHINEDU BECOMES THE FIRST PDP MEMBER, TO GO UNOPPOSED AS PDP CANDIDATE IN AN ELECTION, AS THE TWO LGAs unanimously, endorsed him*
Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by Orangedreams: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Congratulations Sir,

I am from Ezinihitte LGA and also a PDP member. We can work together to push your mandate and politics aspirations.

Please see my siggy for my contact.
Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Ok, thank you, you can also push him from your end, I am just pushing him as someone I know before he became a politician.

Orangedreams:
Congratulations Sir,

I am from Ezinihitte LGA and also a PDP member. We can work together to push your mandate and politics aspirations.

Please see my siggy for my contact.
Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2022
HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022, AS HON. EMEKA
Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hon. Emeka Chinedu (Mr. Project)
Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
I would therefore, like to express my sincere gratitude to the entire people of Ahiazu Mbaise/Ezinihitte Federal constituency, especially the Ahiazu PDP family and Ezinihitte PDP family as you took turns today, 19 April 2022, to unanimously endorse me, even moving a motion on my behalf, for another term of robust representation.
Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
It was a great day for the good people of Ahiazu Mbaise/Ezinihitte Federal Constituency, especially for me and my team, as I was endorsed by the two LGAs that made up my federal Constituency.
Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good News
Re: HISTORY IS MADE IN AHIAZU AND EZINIHITTE, TODAY, 19 APRIL, 2022. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Honourable man

(1) (Reply)

Anything Short Of Jonathan’s Ticket ‘ll Cost APC 2023 Presidency — Buhari, Adamu / Can't Tinubu And Fans Sense Its Over For the South?? / Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.