Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (45993 Views)

INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Ijaya123: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Vote buying has been with us since time immemorial. PDP further entrenched into our political landscape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Benblaq(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
K
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2018
The same noni.
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by HoodBillionaire: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2018
y cant naija produce 3D cartoons as movies
i envy hollywood abeg
to hell with king and queen movies
your daughter is a witch movies
useless Yoruba movies
senseless unrealistic igbo movies
i still dey carry hand for hustle..dem dey try for the series.
then Do Good
abegi d series is to unrealistic
i think id go into movie production soon
with an investment of 10m
i must hammer
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by seyigiggle: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2018
so what has changed under Mr. Integrity?

spako4:
Jonathan started it in 2015 ,when he was bribing Obas,Emirs, Priests and Alfas in dollars and Naira.

1 Like

Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by diegwu02: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2018
KenOne:

It makes me laugh when you people say APC where is the change. Abeg is PDP immune to change because i don't understand them it's only APC and it's members that they expect to change from corruption, bribery, owing of salary and election rigging.

But PDP should continue with above mentioned things,
when Wike rigs election they clap and shout Wike is a politician on ground but when APC out smart them they start shouting where is the change.

PDP and it's supporters if you people change from evil to good way of doing things will you people die? Change is for all be it APC or PDP.
Bless you Bro..
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Themandator: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2018
anibi9674:
This shows how desperate our politicians are. It is sad that this shameful act has come to stay in our politics. I wonder how rivers state election will be like, I guess the votes will go as high as #10000. Shame

When is rivers state election?
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by RevenGeMission: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2018
When did Vote buying get included in Buhari's campaign ??

Corruption and Graft among public workers and recovery of loots

Weldone twisting , it won't put food on your table

UnchangeableGod:
Sir, vote buying, bribery and corruption did not start today. That is why our president, who is supposedly a man of integrity was elected to fight and kill corruption including vote buying. PDP cannot swear that they too did not bribe the voters. The difference according to reports is that the PDP paid before service while the APC paid after service (with evidence of voting for the party and in collusion with the security agents). This act of vote buying should be vehemently condemned because it poses a great danger. The government in power now will not be there for ever but is setting a precedent. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by tolexy007(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2018
cry
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by lx3as(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2018
spako4:
Jonathan started it in 2015 ,when he was bribing Obas,Emirs, Priests and Alfas in dollars and Naira.

Hypocrite of Punch!

Only fools do not know that Punch is among the newspapers bought with looted fund!
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Hedonisst: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Oblang:
Vote buying is an act we should do away with but the question is can PDP swear that they didn't buy votes too or did votes buying starts today in Nigeria.

Are you alright?

Did PDP claim holier than tbou? Is it not Buhari and the APC that came to power based on anti corruption mantra, so why should they be allowed to get away with the same thing that PDP was condemned for?
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by amazon14: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari's integrity is very repulsive
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by kjhova(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Kundagarten:
It's now money politics and in the administration of Mr Integrity, I laff in Lokoja.

Is Fayemi a billionaire? Where did he get those monies from?

Is Fayose a billionaire? Where did he get those monies from?
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Lumig: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2018
kitaatita:

2015 was a bazaar. PDP practically threw dollars at passersbys. APC is more prudent in vote trading. APC ensures that it pays for services unlike PDP which paid based on promise to render service.
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by joenor(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Na wah for this awe country... we have more confuse leader, who love to stay in power than lead the ppl aright. Now he has to bribe his way tru to attain it. Bad leader!
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Themandator: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2018
That the people could be swayed by five thousand naira tells the economic status of the people of Ekiti. The same election was held in anambra state with a billionaire, Arthur Eze, backing the APC candidate and yet both Eze and theflagbearuwas defeated even in their own local government area
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by israelmao(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Dough for doughnut. Money for votes.
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by fantastic1: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
I dont know why Fayemi's name is being bandied around more tha n necessary over this vote-buying issue. Do you know that Fayose initially credited civil servants with N3k each; paid Bus drivers and okada riders N1,500 and N1, 000 respectively to park their vehicles so as to shut down Ado-Ekiti the day the President visited; and then the big box of cash that flew in from a South-South governor from which people got N4k each. Fayemi's party was only sharing N4,000 to N5,000 on election day.

If you are raising this issue, point to both parties and stop crying Fayemi alone
PDP is evil we all know. But I thought APC came to fight corruption. So to fight corruption, you have to practice it because the other party is practicing it?
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Hedonisst: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Ijaya123:
Vote buying has been with us since time immemorial. PDP further entrenched into our political landscape.

You people should stop being stupid abeg. So where is the "change" that Buhari and the APC promised? More importantly, where did Fayemi and the APC get the billions used in bribing voters?

Yet everyday, we hear the EFCC going after Metuh and others because of so-called PDP election campaign funds sourced from Dasuki. Is this not disgusting hypocrisy and madness? When will they investigate the source of APC's campaign/election funds?
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by winnah(f): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Oblang:
Vote buying is an act we should do away with but the question is can PDP swear that they didn't buy votes too or did votes buying starts today in Nigeria.

wow!!!!! what a beautiful comment.
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Kundagarten:
It's now money politics and in the administration of Mr Integrity, I laff in Lokoja.

Continue asking your biased questions, when you're to be taken seriously, you will ask unbiased questions. As far as Ekiti governorship election was concerned, PDP shared a total of 7k to voters. 3k a day to election through electronic transfer and 4k on the day of election. It was equally reported APC shared 5k on the day of election.
What would you want Buhari to do? To go to Ekiti state and prevent PDP and APC from giving out money?
Then, you asked that if Fayemi is a billionaire? Which serving or ex governor in Nigeria is not a billionaire? Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by PHILipu1(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, vote buying, bribery and corruption did not start today. That is why our president, who is supposedly a man of integrity was elected to fight and kill corruption including vote buying. PDP cannot swear that they too did not bribe the voters. The difference according to reports is that the PDP paid before service while the APC paid after service (with evidence of voting for the party and in collusion with the security agents). This act of vote buying should be vehemently condemned because it poses a great danger. The government in power now will not be there for ever but is setting a precedent. God bless Nigeria.
And you think it is easy to kill all this within 3 years?
Is a magician?
That is why Mr president deserve another 4 years and we need like 2 or more presidents like Buhari to come before all this things can be kill or reduce.

You don't just expect it to be easy for Buhari to kill within 3 years all this things that we have mastered for many years now.
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by TONYFRANC(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=UnchangeableGod post=69486588]Sir, vote buying, bribery and corruption did not start today. That is why our president, who is supposedly a man of integrity was elected to fight and kill corruption including vote buying. PDP cannot swear that they too did not bribe the voters. The difference according to reports is that the PDP paid before service while the APC paid after service (with evidence of voting for the party and in collusion with the security agents). This act of vote buying should be vehemently condemned because it poses a great danger. The government in power now will not be there for ever but is setting a precedent. God bless Nigeria [we are waiting how he is gonna deal with this. will call it corruption or what?]
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by obowunmi(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Kundagarten:

Fayemi will steal from Ekiti people to pay the money back plus interest.

Heard Chief Arthur Eze borrowed him 7 billion.
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by pawesome(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2018
KenOne:

It makes me laugh when you people say APC where is the change. Abeg is PDP immune to change because i don't understand them it's only APC and it's members that they expect to change from corruption, bribery, owing of salary and election rigging.

But PDP should continue with above mentioned things,
when Wike rigs election they clap and shout Wike is a politician on ground but when APC out smart them they start shouting where is the change.

PDP and it's supporters if you people change from evil to good way of doing things will you people die? Change is for all be it APC or PDP.
because APC said they are gonna change things and of coz, it is Dia slogan
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Gamusgamus: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Oblang:
That was the more reason why we voted for change
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by onlineadejoh(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2018
National shame in the Gov't of "change"
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by gratiaeo(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Where the money used in buying voters come from? Definitely from abacha recoverd root
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Deltatoto: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2018
porchbaby:
I just hope for dis nation
babe how I go c u make u open Toto for me.I dey ajah
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Mac2016(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2018
What happened was bad but Fayose was part of this process also cos he trained his people to always look out for "stomach infrastructure." Now APC has beat him to his own game...smh!
Re: Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Hedonisst:

You people should stop being stupid abeg. So where is the "change" that Buhari and the APC promised? More importantly, where did Fayemi and the APC get the billions used in bribing voters?

Yet everyday, we hear the EFCC going after Metuh and others because of so-called PDP election campaign funds sourced from Dasuki. Is this not disgusting hypocrisy and madness? When will they investigate the source of APC's campaign/election funds?

You meant to say that it was okay for PDP to buy votes but we should focus our attention on APC/Fayemi buying votes too. Now, clap for yourself, too much sense won't kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.