Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (56315 Views)

Definition Of APC By Dino Melaye / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Reference(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nice...... I say restructure, una say no.....so enjoy....
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Reference(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nice...... I say restructure, una say no.....enjoy....
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by JAATO: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
It hurts me a lot whenever I remember I'm from kogi ,,seriously,,, it's their loss especially those living there
post=69485447:
This is crazy.
Their loss.
Dino has gone to school already.
Some youths of this nation have nothing in their brain honestly.
Don't they have any other means of venting their anger towards the guy?
Why burning down a whole school to their detriment?
What is the meaning of this?!
Stupidity @ its peak!
Their loss once more!

2 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Tecno66: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hand of Yahaya Bello, voice of Yahaya Bello and his men. I never knew politics would be practice to this low level.
conductor110:
Typical APC Shitgeria politics, courtesy of Yahya Bello the drunkard.

Cut off your own nose to spite the face.

Divide this Shithole so that various people can work towards their own development and people who love to kill can continue killing freely.

Tufiakwa. I refuse to be part of this epidemic called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another example of the kind of Boko Haramic minds that liter the ranks of the APC ... Boko Haram says western education is a sin and Yahaya Bello sycophants are burning down schools to prove a political point...the worst mistake we made was handing over our govt to heartless men in the name of punishing Jonathan ...
In Other Word, God Is Vindicating GEJ

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by EbiKeys(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
FELLOW NIGERIANS,.....LOADING. shocked shocked
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Kylce042(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69485447:
This is crazy.
Their loss.
Stupidity @ its peak!
Their loss once more!

Very! Hopeless idiots!
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by EasterDell: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
overall90:
When is the military going to take over and hang all this politicians.

Our honorable, good and saintly military, wey we never see before.

Weldon!

If u like, no go find white man land for refuge.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by okokobioko1: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dino will be Dino, will all claim all Senators are bad corrupt yet here he is showcasing his achievements. in order to commission where he has invested the money others are stacking away. yet somebody somewhere is threatened by this gesture, otherwise, why a rational thinking thug because of a stipend go and set fire in a school. Posterity will judge those who sponsored them and the arsonist themselves.
this is the banana republic all of una talk say they fight corruption. with trump-charges here and there. yes Dino may have his weak side, but he is a voice to be reckon with.
i rest my case.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Adegboye71: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Very ugly situation too bad, why you guys in kogi allowed some political to use you negetively to hinder your development. Besides the project is for the masses not Dino asset and none of his children will attend any public school in kogi state. They are all fight for their pocket, kogi youth be wise pls.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by pssnlimited4all: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
We warned you about APC, you dud not listen. This is just to sad.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Legalese(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is one of the "FOOLISHEST" act of stupidity I have ever heard of. Destroying property that would benefit the young ones after them. Someone has really mess in their brains.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by ashantitope: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
I have never seen people without brain like this before because you are complaining that he's not doing anything but now he has done something and still yet you burn it down are u all human being at all or animals?
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by potoX: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
conductor110:
Typical APC Shitgeria politics, courtesy of Yahya Bello the drunkard.

Cut off your own nose to spite the face.

Divide this Shithole so that various people can work towards their own development and people who love to kill can continue killing freely.

Tufiakwa. I refuse to be part of this epidemic called Nigeria.
Another bitter failed ibo man
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by CharlotteFlair: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69485447:
This is crazy.
Their loss.
Stupidity @ its peak!
Their loss once more!
Anything APC touches dies. Terrorists!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by uncjay(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
I said it, this is another slap to the faces of the Okun people. Sharing a state with barbarism is the most miserable thing to happen to any people.

No wonder Biafra are fighting everyday to go.

How can some people claiming to fight a politician and vent their anger on education - a way of advancing the people and the land? This barbaric and unacceptable. The moment this government walked in I know Nigeria is gone, it's only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Anything APC touches dies. Terrorists!
Noted Madam.
GOD BLESS you and your family.
Do have a great day ahead ma'm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Litmus: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
uncjay:
I said it, this is another slap to the faces of the Okun people. Sharing a state with barbarism is the most miserable thing to happen to any people.

No wonder Biafra are fighting everyday to go.

How can some people claiming to fight a politician and vent their anger on education - a way of advancing the people and the land? This barbaric and unacceptable. The moment this government walked in I know Nigeria is gone, it's only a matter of time.

No one should be surprised and only a few have the right to be outraged without being hypocrites. This is the natural progression from what so many ordinary Nigerians do online because of their affiliation or support for one political party or another. When Johnathan's PDP was in power, the opposition party, their ordinary as well as professional supporters would stop at nothing doing Nigeria down just so Johnathan (PDP)would be blamed. People who claim to be Nigerians would trawl the internet looking for horrific images from Rwanda, Congo, Haiti, South Africa and in fact anywhere in the world where dark skinned people perpetrated horror. They would post those images on Niaralnd and people seeing these things would shout that Johnathan was a Fool and that PDP was the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Visitors to Niraland would see this things, read the false comments and go away with terrible views about Nigeria and Nigerians. But these so call opposition and their supporter wouldn't care, they branded all foreign African prostitutes Nigerians and blamed Johnathan's economic polices for creating the climate that drove Nigerians girls to go do prostitution abroad. If president Bush OF America pissed in the gutter in Guatemala,some Nigerians APC supporter would Photoshop images of this event, making it seem that Bush was pissing on Johnathan head and post it to Niaraland. People would shout Johnathan is a disgrace, Nigeria is a disgrace always shaming Africa. When soldiers die fighting terrorism, people would cheer happily. Opposition to Johnathan was such that people wanted Nigerian army destroyed. Anyway you all get the picture.

Eventually when Buhari of the APC took over Nigeria, the now PDP opposition, their ordinary and professional supporters began acting similarly. They labeled Buhari pedophile, Nigeria zoogeria. Any slander from foreigners against Nigerians was hailed, even when not against Nigeria it would be twisted to Nigeria, thus did Nigeria become Shithole. People shouted Brake up this shit hole, let everyone go their way, people supported all sorts of kidnappers and gangsters blowing up oil pipeline and building universities in forging lands with ransom monies.

I have not been accurate above or thorough but this is not necessary. The point is, if Nigerian place politicians and party affiliations above Nigeria, then Nigeria is disposable. If political parties slander Nigeria and work against Nigeria's interest when another party is in power, then that party and supporters don't care about Nigeria. It indicates that "all" ALL political parties in Nigerians and their supporters mean to steal from Nigeria. Why should school matter?

This is the reason i keep asking in my own quite way, 'how can you people post such lies about Nigeria, exaggerate in ways that harm the image of the Nation in the eyes of the world when your intention is to rule Nigeria, presumably to make things good? These political parties don't care for Nigeria, you don't beat up and intend to kill the woman you love and want to marry just because, for the moment, your rival is with her. At worst, kill the rival not the woman for which the two of you fight.

Politics in Nigeria functions by funny logic.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by sirnegi: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
what a country. when will Jesus come.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Litmus: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Seems there's a shot-circuit in many Nigerian minds and thus inability to come to terms with any single reality, caught between juxtapositions of Nigeria as a colonial creation, Nigeria as an unwanted substitute for ethnic hegemony, Nigeria as a democracy and Nigeria as contextualised by outsiders. This is perhaps the reason significant number of Nigerians do the odd thing of insulting the nation and people instead of political parties, thire principals, policies and achievements.

Relevant to party politics, Nigerians should learn to cuss the politicians, challenge thire record etc but not Nigeria. If not society will continue to deteriorate. Stop fighting the country!
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by sweetrace(f): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
zinizta:

the youths are the workforce... good or bad the youths get it done... dont put all the blame on the youths... what of the masterminds? People who are suppose to be good examples and have positive influence are the same financially motivating these youths to execute these dastardly acts...

so think... on one hand you have youths that want to make a quick buck and on the other you have Men of great political standing baiting these youths to do their dirty jobs but you dont deem it fit to condemn the godfathers?

Oh! Condemning their Godfathers is a given. It doesn't require any mention whatsoever. My problem with the youth is the way they act like they don't have minds of their own. They serve the people that have sold them to bondage and for peanuts. They do the most debase and violent acts for their paymasters... My expectations would be to have them think for themselves. To have them turn the violence on they paymasters who have turned their state to a living hell for the everyday people. To fight for their state and uproot the vile politicians. To groom themselves to take over the leadership of the state when the. Right time comes.

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Blue3k(m): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2018
These idiots played themselves. Dino didnt use his personal funds to build this school. His kids most likely go to posh private schools and wont be affected. Now where was the fire department when the fire was raging.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2018
Abagworo:

Easy o. You seem to be a teenager not to know that Kogi has been a hot zone of violence since time immemorial. I still remember back in the days how luxurious buses en route Abuja ended up spending hours on road because of violence at Okene.
So must it continue Borrow brain now undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.