Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? (4733 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Are you really going to put your relationship in jeopardy all because of your unfettered pride? you are at fault inter alia, what you should do is to plead and repair what is broken not to abscond from it.

When you grow older you'll understand ,for now you won't.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Elder001:

A mixture of maturity and intelligence.

I give up on these kids
So anyone that makes any comment that is contrary to your opinion is a kid. Tell me about it.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Heloct(f): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Why should anyone beg to stay in a relationship?

It's not ideal.

And I'm sure some peeps on here must have begged to stay in a relationship before or probably would still do it. When you see stuffs like that, they are acting on emotions. Unsure how to move and where to start from. But using common sense, once a side says it's over, it's over. No glueing can make that go away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
So anyone that makes any comment that is contrary to your opinion is a kid. Tell me about it.

You're not the only one who commented on this thread but your childishness was obvious.

Only kids can make such comment.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Elder001:

You're not the only one who commented on this thread but your childishness was obvious.

Only kids can make such comment.
I couldn't care less about your age or level of maturity, so try not to be too smug about it, neither do I give a damn what you think of my level of maturity, I assert that a man should beg when he is wrong, take it or leave it.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? undecided

YES VERY CORRECT!!!!!!!!....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Randy91:

YES VERY CORRECT!!!!!!!!....

Nah. Love is unquantifiable.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by LordKO(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
You are not begging to enter relationship, you are begging to keep it, to maintain what you have built overtime.

Articulate incompetency is rather a sign of mental parochialism. That post you quoted was clear and direct enough for any articulate competent (person) in your stead to understand it without countering it with wack opinion - to talk someone into doing something (retain, remain, maintain, etc) is different from begging someone into doing the same thing - a sane person can only beg if s/he offends the other party, not when such other party unprovokingly decide to take a walk. While the former is healthy for both parties (irrespective of the outcome), the latter will always result to sentiment with the one that played a sycophantic role becoming weaker. The last place to find inner peace is in an unhealthy relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by brownhawk: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
I would never recommend that. Neither will I.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by olumydeade(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Moneyspeakingz:
Gbam!!!! u get brain die.. That is why only jobless guys beg for love.. Get money and you see the baes come to your door step begging.
Finally any relationship you get by begging,u will always beg to keep the rlshp going

This is not true , my gf is not rich am richer and she doesn’t even beg but she does love me women are witch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband / Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop / 30 Things To Know Before Marrying A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.