Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) (10870 Views)

Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG / FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval / Nigerian Government May Increase VAT To Fund New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fulani minions from waste region come and defend your pay master sai Barber

1 Like

Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
dotcomnamename:
They are trying everything to rubbish PMB's government. Please go to to court and stop crying a river. Fayose and Ekiti done and dusted. Dino or Wike is next. Quote me make thunder fire you dia... grin
It's quite unfortunate that the BMC managers choose to employ people like you. If you read the post you'll know this kind of thing is the failure and greed of the Perm Secs and civil servants in those various agencies, like the clerk of the National Assembly and not even PMB that you like so much. Like Garba Sheu, like the 30k crew angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by bionixs: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Drniyi4u:
And they'll be shouting "pay your tax" upandan
you never see anything
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by bionixs: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
So what
inherent ZOMBIE of the highest order
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Yet they are hunting down Nigerian for tax, even after payment.
I tire oo.. I hope it'll eventually be remitted? and that is if it hadn't already been "eaten" by the embezzlers in civil and public Check my signature below in blue if you're interested in acquiring or if you have someone in need of genuine property acquisition with Perfect Title In Good (CofO) And Have Peace Of Mind. Key into this opportunity before it is too late..
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by EnaibeSam: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Even EFCC
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by hagisolo: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Each time we mention fighting corruption and wonder where ? as it is in our flesh to serve our pocket 1st in naija context of managing public fund
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by ebukamen(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
See comments here!!!!
Hahahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahaaaaaaa

All of you were arguing that the Airforce did the right thing by following the rules.
Now that the presidency didn't remit their taxes, you are saying it's federal government agency owing federal government agency!

Hahahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahaaaaaaa
I no fit laugh finish

Buharists are the most corrupt human beings on earth

So they don't want to follow the rules again?
I thought "rules are rules"
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by nnonso1: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is a 5-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Cake Baking, Market your baking business and Design branding for you baking business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 CAKE TRAINING: Lean to make cakes of any kinds!
 FONDANT MODELLING
 SMOOTHIES MAKING/ PASTRIES MAKING/SMALL CHOPS (Select one option)
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on 21st of July and it is absolutely FREE. No training materials to buy, no fees to pay for this training. Just come with your laptop/device and writing materials
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by Oponel1962: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
They are fighting corruption and so must keep the money to fight it.
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by Optimist88(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
dotcomnamename:
They are trying everything to rubbish PMB's government. Please go to to court and stop crying a river. Fayose and Ekiti done and dusted. Dino or Wike is next. Quote me make thunder fire you dia... grin
Thunder fire your remaining rotten mind.
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by cutechioma1: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na only tax? Pension, National housing fund, even the Isuzu contributions staff are doing to help themselves. They no dey remit all in the name of IPPIS. There is God o.
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by dotcomnamename: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
flyca:

Cable is now a PDP newspaper abi? You are getting the attention you need though. Anyway, I'm in my house waiting for the thunder that will fire you abi? grin
Re: Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) by powerkey: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Why are the oduduwa idiots not commenting on this thread

They have seen their role model l stealing the country dry

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Debt For Nigeria, As FG Seeks $100 Million Broadband Loan From India / Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.