Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (52752 Views)

ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by deolu2000(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Even Wike and Orthom became an Alimajiri just because of power. I know that cleric conducting the prayers, Sulaiman Faruk Onikigipa is his name and he is very strong when it comes to manipulation. Ilorin people will attest to that fact.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by edupedia: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
by next week, governor ortom of benue state will decamp enmass to pdp. even doyin okupe will follow suit too.

....PDP will get a few more votes.... and so what?.... is that how to beat Buhari?.... u people simply do not understand Nigerian politics...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Saraki is a treasure hidden in plain sight. He should be sort for and made the next President!

At the moment he's the only one who has shown the trait of a leader in our stormy political whether.

Saraki2019#

Supported. In fact I will send u recharge card tomato
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Alva2018: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Nopeace4dwicked: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
As long as Tinubu is still in APC.

Buhari will win in 2019.

Dem too small
My broda, don't b 2sure. Change is d only constant tin in life
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nopeace4dwicked:

My broda, don't b 2sure. Change is d only constant tin in life

Am 100% sure about this

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by dominion001(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

All I can say is that 2019 will be very interesting. Infact, it will be too interesting.

What if Saraki takes the East and South(minus Edo),and then he,Buhari and Atiku share the whole of the North?

No matter who emerges the flagbearer of any political party, it eventually will be WEST that will decide who becomes the next President.

because west dont know where they stand. They are neither di.ck nor pu..s..sy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by xpmode(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

All I can say is that 2019 will be very interesting. Infact, it will be too interesting.

What if Saraki takes the East and South(minus Edo),and then he,Buhari and Atiku share the whole of the North?

No matter who emerges the flagbearer of any political party, it eventually will be WEST that will decide who becomes the next President.

Saraki Finally Islamized Wike

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by modupe2: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
And we all know who the WEST is for.......

HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by QamQalito(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mind Games called Politics! The Unexpected keeps unfolding
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by benkz001(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
An APC shaking alliance coming soon...
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by arobafingi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
The only sensible comment I can see here
quote author=bobnatlo post=69495837]
Pls kindly get full details on the pics before u concluded.
If Wike n Ortom want to meet Saraki, will they have to do that in a mosque sitting on the floor?
Do u know how mansion Saraki and Ahmed have in kwara with plenty upholstery??
Do concrete political meetings in nijja hold in full glare of cameras??
This pics will not be more than a burial/marriage ceremony or something.
Of course when ever politicians meet before elections there'll be lots of scheming which they will do in this visit. But definitely not in those pics there. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by udyraph(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
I dey watch una
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by PHILipu1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
magoo10:
2-1
APC won ekiti by rigging then lost Benue and kwara
They are still loosing .
More to follow

Buhari must go
Add also that APC took Kogi and Ondo away from PDP too since 2015 general election and more states to follow too.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by NASTYNASOSO: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by slimfit1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Deltatoto:
no be sug election o.

What is SUG ?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by NASTYNASOSO: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

No matter who emerges the flagbearer of any political party, it eventually will be the WEST that will decide who becomes the next President.

HMMMMMMM

WRONG ASSUMPTION
THE WEST CANNOT DETERMINE THE WINNING VOTES FOR 2019
THE WEST VOTES IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by autonomous22: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Angelanest:
Is this the new alliance? Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike arrived Ilorin, the Kwara State Capital earlier today for some official engagements. Wike is attending a meeting in the state with his Benue counterpart, Governor Samuel Ortom who recently announced his resignation from the All Progressives Congress, APC, for a yet-to-be-determined political party.

Governor Wike was accompanied by Senator George Sekibo, Senator Adawari Pepple and Member Representing Tai/Eleme/Oyigbo Federal Constituency, Dr Barry Mpigi.

The two governors are currently attending a meeting with Senate President Bukola saraki and the Kwara state Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/bukola-saraki-meets-with-wike-ortom-and-others-in-kwara.html

cool... WIKE is doing d dirty works...
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by magoo10(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
PHILipu1:

[s]Add also that APC took Kogi and Ondo away from PDP too since 2015 general election and more states to follow too.[/s]
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by femijamz: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Saraki for president.. 2019 loading

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by tunjijones(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Saraki is a treasure hidden in plain sight. He should be sort for and made the next President!

At the moment he's the only one who has shown the trait of a leader in our stormy political whether.

Saraki2019#

Bros how did saraki show that he is a good leader?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Yoruba elders should call MURIC to order
They are nuisance, i used to attend Prof ishaq lectures back then in Lasu, but now that the man is into politics....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by highsurge: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Am looking for my Governor among "guvnors" inside that group intimidating picture... Helep! Help!!!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by usamali(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
are they actually seating in the kitchen?

what do i know.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
python2gbera:
I'm not surprised at all, Justice Odili of the Supreme Court who tacitly conspires to be a sellout in the Apex court has brought Wike and Saraki together in one ship.
Good job Mrs Mary Odili but your sins shall be visited upon you.

-python2
Oshiomole already advice Buhari to sack all pdp mole in his government

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by deomelo: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:

Saraki2019#

These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I SWEAR..

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Anglojosite7(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
This doesnt look like political gathering. Is a prayer session for something that happend and I believe is not today.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Cajal(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
magoo10:
2-1
APC won ekiti by rigging then lost Benue and kwara
They are still loosing .
More to follow

Buhari must go
...bad eggs leaving
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by dobrorhie: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Are they not trying to Islamize Gov. Wike??
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by CharlotteFlair: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Daviddson:
Recently, anytime I'm tempted to be angry with the Judiciary for being complicit in the corruption going on in Nigeria, I'm reminded of three former governors now serving jail terms (one in Adamawa and two in Abuja). I hope Saraki makes their number four in no distant future.

The man's deftness and political wizardry is something else, but a thief will always meet his Waterloo no matter how long it takes.
You forgot to add tinubu. That one is a thief of international dimension!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Johnnyessence(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
edupedia:

....PDP will get a few more votes.... and so what?.... is that how to beat Buhari?.... u people simply do not understand Nigerian politics...
Lol , so it is you that understand nigeria politics hmmm. i just dey laugh in malaysia style.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Goddex: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:

Saraki2019#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) / Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months / Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.