Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently (811 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by bolalonu: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2010
Pls i jst need ur advice on what to do. i have been dating him for almost three years now and we are working towards getting married in december this year. but yesterday he jst started acting funny, how?

he called me in d morning to tell me how much he loves me and that he is missing me. then we agreed we'll see after service in church. as i was abt leaving the house it started rainning so i cldnt leave the house. i sent a bb message to tell him it was rainning and he said it was rainning at his end too. i actually expected him to branch at my house to pick me up so cld go to church together since it was rainning. but he jst went to church on his own i called but he didnt [ick up. Then he called after service that where was i, told him i was at home that y didnt he pick my calls. he said he was in church and didnt see it till after service. i was annoyed n he said sorry. then after like 30mins i called to to confirm where he was, he said he was at home and he was on his way out to a friends place. it was surprising cos that wasnt d agreement and i told him to come and pick me at home. then he jst changed his tone and said no, that we'll see when he gets back in 40mins. i was annoyed n i said ok. then he called 10mins later that i shld come to his house. on getting there he wasnt at home, he said he'll soon get home. when he came we went out to eat at a fastfood closeby but he didnt talk me. thruout yesterday he jst kept to himself and later said i annoyed him. i asked for what i did but he refused to say it. i pleaded for a long time n when i was abt leaving in the evening he said he heard i was fucking up. i said how and that he shld explain but he refused to say anything and he was really cold towards me. infact he didnt take me home as he normally does. the he sent a bb msg that he jst wants to reflect,

i really dont understand what is going on. ladies what shld i do n guys what do u think. cos i av begged him bt he refused to talk,
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by Africanqueen2(f): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2010
Hmmmm. . .
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by bolalonu: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2010
@ african_queen, any advice,suggestion, opinion. Pls I need anything I can get right now cos am emotionally down,
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by Africanqueen2(f): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2010
bolalonu:

@ african_queen, any advice,suggestion, opinion. Pls I need anything I can get right now cos am emotionally down,
I've not been in such situation before. I think he's just nervous abt the whole wedding stuff. Well just give him time and pampa him alot, show him love and try as much as u can not to nag or complain too much. Finally communication is the key. . . Have a heart to heart talk with him. Do most of the listening not talking. Hope this will help.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by 190: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2010
com'on BOLA
this shouldnt weigh u down
this is just mere misunderstanding!!
@lest he aint cheating on u naw!!
4get abt it and give him tyme and space 2 clear his head
he shud be back 2 his normal self in some matter of days~
dont worry we men @tymes Just feel like misbhavin just for the fun of it
dont take it too personal, everytin wud be Just fyne OK

wen everytin is bak on track come back here and let me know OK
and make sure u invite me for ur wedding make i come chop RICE--drink COKE join
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2010
You should be okay. He could've been in an off-mood or something. I do not think it is such a
big deal anyway, do not make a huge deal about it.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2010
the guy wants to pull your legs or he has a game and wants to accuse you first and then you will be left in your end crying while he is @ his end bleeping someone grin grin grin grin grin(guys are like that) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Just chill since you know you ain't bleeping.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by 190: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2010
^
can u just listen 2 urself
if your bf Does that to u does it mean
all other guyz do same stuff

cheii insecurity wan kill u!!
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by SlamDunk(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2010
Just giv him sme time, he s probly nervous. But if e keeps it up then thrz problem.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by Spyker: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2010
Do nothing and stop bothering yourself. He said he wants to reflect, just give him space to reflect. Marriage is not dating, he really needs to reflect if you are what he desires as a wife. You can also use this opportunity to reflect if he is what you desire in a husband. After that, walk up to him and discuss, nothing to worry about. He might think you are taking him for granted while there are thousands of girls out there for him to choose from.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by Ournaija: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
190:

^
can u just listen 2 urself
if your bf Does that to u does it mean
all other guyz do same stuff

cheii insecurity wan kill u!!

You shouldnt`s have said the bolded.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by 190: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
^^
But its true,
she panics wenever her guy nids space 2 himself
and it aint Good
It aint good at all~

anyway no offence 2 lady Bug
but she shudnt generalize guyz like that!
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by 28Schweet(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
bolalonu:

Pls i jst need your advice on what to do. i have been dating him for almost three years now and we are working towards getting married in december this year. but yesterday he jst started acting funny, how?

he called me in d morning to tell me how much he loves me and that he is missing me. then we agreed we'll see after service in church. as i was abt leaving the house it started rainning so i cldnt leave the house. i sent a bb message to tell him it was rainning and he said it was rainning at his end too. i actually expected him to branch at my house to pick me up so cld go to church together since it was rainning. but he jst went to church on his own i called but he didnt [ick up. Then he called after service that where was i, told him i was at home that y didnt he pick my calls. he said he was in church and didnt see it till after service. i was annoyed n he said sorry. then after like 30mins i called to to confirm where he was, he said he was at home and he was on his way out to a friends place. it was surprising cos that wasnt d agreement and i told him to come and pick me at home. then he jst changed his tone and said no, that we'll see when he gets back in 40mins. i was annoyed n i said ok. then he called 10mins later that i shld come to his house. on getting there he wasnt at home, he said he'll soon get home. when he came we went out to eat at a fastfood closeby but he didnt talk me. thruout yesterday he jst kept to himself and later said i annoyed him. i asked for what i did but he refused to say it. i pleaded for a long time n when i was abt leaving in the evening he said he heard i was bleeping up. i said how and that he shld explain but he refused to say anything and he was really cold towards me. infact he didnt take me home as he normally does. the he sent a bb msg that he jst wants to reflect,

i really dont understand what is going on. ladies what shld i do n guys what do u think. cos i av begged him bt he refused to talk,

From reading your thread, I can only conclude one thing, either you are projecting your own infedility on your guy, or you don't trust him, for whatever reason. Tell us the whole story o, cause i swear, what i'm reading between the lines ain't pretty cool
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by 190: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2010
^^
what r u readin ma'
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by mylove4him(f): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2010
Reflect over what? u should have ask him. When people start behaving cold towards a love one, it might be they are having feeling for another person or maybe cheating. Keep on treating him with respect and don't give yourself headache cos it is a phase it will pass away. Good luck
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by spawnx: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2010
I have a feeling someone has been telling on you. He is @ a cross road on how to react,cause it's hard on him believing u actually did watever(it might have been a screwup on ur part in the past). I advice u buckle up for some anger coming ur way.

I hope he would be strong enuf to forgive u if, there was any screw-up and wisdom to understand if someone is trying to bring enmity between u two. sad
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by kemisuga(f): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ poster - are you sure u not over reacting. He has not tell you, he is no more interested yet.
Just keep calm okay, it is well. And dont stop praying.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently by 190: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^
lets join her 2 pray!! kemi

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Having Many Female Friends / I Need Advice Pls / "those Three Words"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.