Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (25417 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by iksmoore(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
The group photograph shows the faces of people who attended the meeting in kwara state today.
Recall that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki was on Tuesday, accorded a heroic reception by a crowd of supporters and admirers that gathered at Ilorin International Airport to welcome him to Ilorin.
Political observers said that his coming home has alot to do with today's meeting that brought all PDP political heavy weights together.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/see-faces-of-politicians-that-attended.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Ndonu101: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
PDP should not take these defections and goodwill of Nigerians for granted

I will like to see a proper transparent Presidential primary and ahead of that candidates running on PDP platform should be made to debate 3 times on the following topics and in different locations

Abuja debate should focus on National Security/Boko Haram/Fulani Herdsmen
Lagos debate should focus on Nigerian Economy/Diversification
Port Harcourt debate to focus of Post-Crude-Oil Nigeria as per electric cars in the WEST /Environment Protection/ Nigerian Diversity

Imagine the kind of following PDP will generate from the likes of Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Tambuwal, Sule Lamido going round the country in a marathon debate on Nigeria geo-political issues. That will take the Presidential run to levels that Buhari will not be able to keep up with.

But if PDP do the backroom horse trading like before, then that will hand Buhari the race!

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by ebukamen(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Alignments and realignments

I'm loving this.
This is what I want to see

9 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by brownsugar23: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by jojomario(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wike face tho. Still doubting some people who plans to join them.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Same rascals!!!

6 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
tambuwal my niccur, where dino xome dey now i cant wait for them to help us pursue baba blameblame to cowra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by White007(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Minister of Condolences �� Yemi Osinbajo in Ogun state after the flood that killed many in Abeokuta last weekend. When people were being washed off by the flood, Amosun (tall cap, empty brain) was in Ekiti rigging election for Fayemi. He stayed back for another 2 days to celebrate Fayemi's election before returning to Abeokuta 2 days after the disaster.

After this, nothing will be heard of the disaster and the victims again!

This is Nigeria

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Simongm(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
I believe Nigerians have gone through too much pain and hurt to try to buy again into the sentiments of just getting rid of Buhari without carefully choosing who will replace him.

10 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Click like for PDP, share for Buhari's APC

39 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Omeokachie: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kicking out the tyrant and putting a stop to the killings across the country is a task that must be done.

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by olaboy33(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
See the Speaker of Kwara State House of Assembly at the extreme left struggling to get a spot in the first row...
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by bender79: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Click like for PDP, share for Buhari's APC
What about click " rubbish" for both of them?

11 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Lipscomb(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Soon we will write about rise and fall of saraki dynasty in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by ojobek: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
those are the brave men
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Kog45(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lipscomb:
Soon we will write about rise and fall of saraki dynasty in Nigeria.
continue dreaming

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by opalu: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Fesomu(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Gathering of potential losers....
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Opinionated: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
What is their selling point to Nigerians?

Saraki's Hostile Look Towards Buhari

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Phil dil phil thievez.!! Wike looking like an aide

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by michoim(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Faces of 2019 failures /losers. ..

5 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Zsquare: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Ndonu101:

I will like to see a proper transparent Presidential primary and ahead of that candidates running on PDP platform should be made to debate 3 times on the following topics and in different locations

Port Harcourt debate to focus of Post-Crude-Oil Nigeria as per electric cars in the WEST /Environment Protection/ Nigerian Diversity

Imagine the kind of following PDP will generate from the likes of Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Tambuwal, Sule Lamido going round the country in a marathon debate on Nigeria geo-political issues. That will take the Presidential run to levels that Buhari will not be able to keep up with.

But if PDP do the backroom horse trading like before, then that will hand Buhari the race!

How about Kano debate, Bayelsa debate or even Kogi debate?

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Tambuwal always has this goofy look on his face.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by unite4real: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Ndonu101:

yu are very right. the unfortunate thing is that most of the real voters have no time watching these debates. Journalists, social media commentators, bloggers, etc who are the main online poll guys are far from the polling units on election days. so sad.
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Sharpshooota: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

Whose only achievement in office is to make sure blood flows on a daily basis while giving excuses..... Why it should continue

I. They are from Libya... Nothing I can do to help

2. They are sponsored by corrupt politicians... I'm handicapped to help

3. It's farmers herders crisis.. It happens everywhere.. Nigeria is not an isolated case.. There is nothing I can do...

3. Donate your land or be killed... You better cooperate with the killers.. Government is not in the business of defending the stubborn...

The supporters of this evil administration will not die well

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Bosstal: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
Same rascals!!!
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by jrusky(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Well as far I'm concern those who gathered does not really bothers me all I want is Buhari must go by any means and all means.

This useless apc must fall anyhow anyway. The idiot Ogun state governor was busy rigging election in ekiti and flood was busying washing his citizen off and this fool still sit back in ekiti for 2 days to celebrate fayemi scammed election and his citizen are buried under the mud due to severe flood. In fact I hate apc with every strenght in me.

Buhari must fall. It's nothing but Buhari and let him to ready to join Dasuki in jail because he will still explain where 1trillion dollars arms purchase xissappeard to.

apc una go hear am make una lost Aso Rock first una go understand say no be joke.
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Majority of us from kwara want bukola decamp, in fact we r praying for it to happen but dem no born him papa well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements / Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola / Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.