Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (57723 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by abumeinben(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:
Graduated July 5th and got a job July 2nd?

Is she Lai Muhammed's sister?

My service mate got a job 2 weeks before POP back then. They wanted him to resume immediately, he said they should hold on till after POP. Oyehlandgas job that is.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martin0(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. No comment.

IDK where she is. You miss her that much, huh? tongue

yeah I miss her, that why I asked! Just like I missed you before and I ask her about you too!

wait oo have you both not met outside Nairaland?
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

yeah I miss her, that why I asked! Just like I missed you before and I ask her about you too!

wait oo have you both not met outside Nairaland?

No, we haven't met. We live in different cities.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martin0(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, we haven't met. We live in different cities.

Na wa ooo so because of that you can't fix a plan to meet abi?

chai am not that type oo if my closeness with you becomes real, I will definitely plan to meet you, if you are not withing the country then I will have a next plan to know your family, like mother or father. I value my friendship so much oo...

The only thing that can hinder me is either am busy working or not in town!
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Jaqenhghar: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:
July 5th and July 2nd? abeg what type of story is this?
Is it not possible to get a job a day before you finish NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Jaqenhghar: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2018
abumeinben:

My service mate got a job 2 weeks before POP back then. They wanted him to resume immediately, he said they should hold on till after POP. Oyehlandgas job that is.
Tell them abeg
I got my first job 12months before my POP
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa ooo so because of that you can't fix a plan to meet abi?

chai am not that type oo if my closeness with you becomes real, I will definitely plan to meet you, if you are not withing the country then I will have a next plan to know your family, like mother or father. I value my friendship so much oo...

The only thing that can hinder me is either am busy working or not in town!

Lol, it's not by force to meet people you met online. At least I don't share your view on this.

Yanno Marty, people are not the same & let me explain why I say that.
Getting to know people on a much deeper level can sometimes ruin whatever relationship you had with them. I tend to like the idea of people & closeness sorta destroys that for me. There're some celebrities that I like & if they had a reality show I wouldn't watch it because I wouldn't wanna destroy the perfect image of them in my head. Some celebs I never liked before I ended up liking after getting to know them much better, be it through interviews & so on. So I'm afraid the opposite might happen if I get to know the ones I really like. I'm the same with people in real life. Closeness shatters my fantasies.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's not by force to meet people you met online. At least I don't share your view on this.

Yanno Marty, people are not the same & let me explain why I say that.
Getting to know people on a much deeper level can sometimes ruin whatever relationship you had with them. I tend to like the idea of people & closeness sorta destroys that for me. There're some celebrities that I like & if they had a reality show I wouldn't watch it because I wouldn't wanna destroy the perfect image of them in my head. Some celebs I never liked before I ended up liking after getting to know them much better, be it through interviews & so on. So I'm afraid the opposite might happen if I get to know the ones I really like. I'm the same with people in real life. Closeness shatters my fantasies.

oh I understand your view! well now I got to see why you sometimes don't want any form of closeness based on some aspects!
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by frankmelv(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2018
who did you Bleep??
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by qanda: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:
you can get a job before you graduate NYSC.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

oh I understand your view! well now I got to see why you sometimes don't want any form of closeness based on some aspects!

Yeah, so don't take offence. Know that I'm busy fantasizing about how perfect you are grin

Who are you hiding under these days? wink Because you're acting like you have a lot on your hands lately. No longer have time for your internet besties tongue
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Boyooosa(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Make she too no come use muscle, another 2 years is coming. After all she is not Alakija's daughter yet if u know what am insinuating.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by david22uu(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2018
This one cant not even manage success... Small Job wey she never even collect salary.. She is feeling like Minister of finance... Abeg make she go sit don
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Silly girl. Because they stopped talking to you. Your definition to that is that they are mocking you. If na so then you deserve it because character counts
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by miketayo(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:

very possible, some many private firms wont ask for ur nysc cert
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2018
This babe fine.

Na either P.A job or secretary job she get. If you know, you know.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by MrXlim5618: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:

You don't know people get jobs even before NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by barallanee(f): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2018
D way u people garnish a topic eh.. I wanted to see somebody in a mighty office or a minister, see d op mouth like "see what happened later"
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by CanineOfJackal: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2018
I experienced same and mine was 4yrs after graduation that i had time for NYSC. I was ahead of my peers because while they saw going for service as the main thing I entered the labor market got job with just my school ID and worked for just 7months, resigned and since then I've been my own boss.

Always believe in yourself because my friends that mocked me later came to squat with me and funny thing was that they ve done NYSC then but I haven't.

Later went to serve their yeye NYSC

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by dominique(f): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2018
letterman:

Once

Na wa o. We have another Grammarnazi on our hands grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Tell them abeg
I got my first job 12months before my POP

Nawa. Just say you got the job before NYSC na.
Which one be 12months before POP?
How many mths be NYSC? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by positivelord: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:

So she cant get a job 3 three days before finishing NYSC??
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martin0(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, so don't take offence. Know that I'm busy fantasizing about how perfect you are grin

savage!!!

Who are you hiding under these days? wink Because you're acting like you have a lot on your hands lately. No longer have time for your internet besties tongue

I nor dey hide oogrin how have I been acting miss xhosanostra?
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Metuh: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:

Can't you read and understand? Lazy Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Metuh: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Silly girl. Because they stopped talking to you. Your definition to that is that they are mocking you. If na so then you deserve it because character counts
Shut up your dirty mouth.

That wasn't the reason, she was mocked.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

I nor dey hide oogrin how have I been acting miss xhosanostra?

Well, you're rarely seen lately. I'm guessing life has gotten you all tied up like a rotisserie grin
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by ikemesit4477: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:
my brother it is possible when you have sugar daddy at the top!
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Idrismusty97(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Because of ordinary Job she think say she don make am for life, How much are they paying her self. Jobs that even IT students are offered. So none of your mates have Jobs or even businesses that is light years ahead of yours? If none of your friends have succeeded all these while after graduation then either you went to a really really quack school, You are studying a really really quack course or your course mates are all dumbos. It's normal for some of your mates to be ahead of you, It shows they are more determined people around you and actually push you further though you are not in a race with them. But i don't know where Nigeria gets these mentality of "Only me got the job", " Only me survive the accident ", " Only me pass", Only me, Only me, Only me". It gives them the believe that a certain sky daddy loves "Only them" the most. And they even use it for testimony without shame. If at least 5 or 10 of my friends aren't as successful or even more successful than me then either i am doing something wrong or rolling with the wrong set of people. It isn't a situation for me to brag about or thank a god for.

Who even mock people this days because of petty things like that? So because i graduated before you i will come and be saying "Ntorr i graduate, You no graduate mumu" when that's even the time when everyone is most anxious about their future. You just felt insecure because they stop talking to you or you drive them away with your "cold attitude" as if you haven't ignore anybody in the past. If they is nothing to talk about i can't force myself, Because at school we see ourselves everyday. Common holiday most people stop talking to each other as usual. If anyone stop talking to me i don't hold any resentment against them, it's not by force to talk...I don't even like talking. Make new friends every time you come across people and don't be stuck with your old peers forming "bestie".

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.