Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) (38735 Views)

Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Akabuking: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2018
criminals. pls where is boko haram boys? go and bomb them please.

1 Like

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by hmuhammad(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2018
BrosPeter:

Not 2023 but 2019.
Someone hacked your account?
are you a northerner NO! So allow we northerners tell nairalanders the truth, ask 100% of northerners who they will vote for and they will reply with BUHARI.... you Igbos and wailers should stop deceiving yourselves, No northern candidate dead or alive can defeat PMB

2 Likes

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Jethrolite(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Koolking:
Funny Party with funny members like Jethrolite with this larger than life attitude, believing Nigeria revolves around them
It does my dear, na me want help the country not the other way round.
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by demoBaba: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Truckpusher:
The Daura durllardinho and his cone head supporters must be sweating their ass out right now. cheesy cheesy

That's what you said before Ekiti election.
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2018
demoBaba:

That's what you said before Ekiti election.
I knew Ekiti was a lost cause the moment the incumbent wasn't the actual contestant and upon that he brought in a lackey with no staunch political background while sidelining and allowing some political bigwigs in the State to decamp all borne out of his personal greed to control and be in charge of everything - Which is Akin to what Amaechi did ,thinking Dakuku can battle Wike.

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Trust me , your incompetent idiot in Aso Rock will get the shock of his life come 2019.

1 Like

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Jethrolite(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2018
notttty:
Before you attack him because of PERISHEABLE DAREDEVILS ON PATROL(PDP) Take a minute and read your party's history online pls i beg u so that u wont bring daura cause upon ur lineage. Wadata plaza was leased. Ur HQ Is stil under construction and crawling like ur dear party. After two succesful fund raising and raking over 1billion. Google will help your ignorance.
Bring your mind down, you think you know me but you don't. Politicians have no party loyalty, why should I? I go with the side that favours me presently.
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Jethrolite(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2018
KingRagnar:
Nobody can defeat the incumbent, does not matter who leaves APC. Good Riddance Saraki
PDP was also like this at a point, they even had 16 years under their belt.
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by demoBaba: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Truckpusher:
I knew Ekiti was a lost cause the moment the incumbent wasn't the actual contestant and upon that he brought in a lackey with no staunch political background while sidelining and allowing some political bigwigs in the State to decamp all borne out of his personal greed to control and be in charge of everything - Which is Akin to what Amaechi did ,thinking Dakuku can battle Wike.

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Trust me , your incompetent idiot in Aso Rock will get the shock of his life come 2019.

Can you point out a responsible PDP presidential candidate that have integrity than BABA. Don't b deceived by media reports.

North is for BABA
Southwest is for BABA
All the remain party candidate can divide East votes we don't care.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bokoharam won't know where and when to strike now!
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy Stop giving yourself false hope.

Olukat:

Your heart will fail in 2019 grin grin
Just stay around good medical personal to revive you o grin grin
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
demoBaba:

Can you point out a responsible PDP presidential candidate that have integrity than BABA. Don't b deceived by media reports.

North is for BABA
Southwest is for BABA
All the remain party candidate can divide East votes we don't care.

Best Regards.
You're beginning to sound like a broken record already before your doomsday.

Babab has no integrity , he's nothing but a make believe which never existed.

Of course his integrity has been tested with the grass cutting scandal and all the rest as it concerns members of his kitchen cabinet.

You might be deluded but trust me hunger is already opening the eyes of your fellow zombies and in no distant time ,you will throw in the towel like your kind across board.
Enjoy your delusion for now , you change chanting broom carrying demon. grin
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by atobs4real(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
BrosPeter:
PDP heavyweights on visit to Kwara. grin
Ortom and Tambuwal are back home to PDP

Am loving this Unity in PDP.
Old pics...where is Atiku in that photograph? He has gone to tanfili and kulikuli
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by yakson84(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
political suicide
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by OhiOfIhima: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
The same old hag fools again who has squandered d money meant for d masses. People are wicked n heartless fa.. These politicians has money to d extent dat if their children decide not to work again, dey can never lack. Why can dey allow fresh blood to enter dere to forestalled some new ideas... The same of yesterday.

Op... You are saying unit, let wait n see after PDP presidential primary election, if the word unity will still be exist among them.
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
BrosPeter:
See unity

Thieves deceiving themselves.....thunder strike all of u there awon ole buruku...
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by mollymotion(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
hmuhammad:
are you a northerner NO! So allow we northerners tell nairalanders the truth, ask 100% of northerners who they will vote for and they will reply with BUHARI.... you Igbos and wailers should stop deceiving yourselves, No northern candidate dead or alive can defeat PMB
i am also from north to be precise kebbi not everybody supports pmb
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
itswell1:
Metuh how Kuje market? hope they are treating you well.

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by NiajaXionist: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Good, buhari must be sent back to daura in 2023.

Can these ones delivered their polling unit?
Except in tambuwal local government.
I swear with my God non of them can ever defeat Buharin Daura in the north, because we classify all of them as thieves. They themselves know it. Nigeria sai Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Charly68: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
So sokoto is the new head Quarters of PDP now..I pray Tambuwa won't allow these people to infest his Govt with PDP virus ..
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
notttty:
Before you attack him because of PERISHEABLE DAREDEVILS ON PATROL(PDP) Take a minute and read your party's history online pls i beg u so that u wont bring daura cause upon ur lineage. Wadata plaza was leased. Ur HQ Is stil under construction and crawling like ur dear party. After two succesful fund raising and raking over 1billion. Google will help your ignorance.

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by ejembi28(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Good, buhari must be sent back to daura in 2023 2019.

Can these ones delivered their polling unit?
Except in tambuwal local government.
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by NiajaXionist: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
hmuhammad:
They thought the few IPOB, Shiite, children of the thieves and their parents that are all heartedly campaigning against president Buhari on social media has any relevance on the election day. For your knowledge, the majority of PMB supporters doesn't even know the internet, very few of us comes once in a while and We are the people that own the streets on the election day.

1 Like

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by hmuhammad(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
mollymotion:
i am also from north to be precise kebbi not everybody supports pmb
where in Kebbi? 80% of Kebbi indegenes are for PMB.... so what are you telling me
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by hmuhammad(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
NiajaXionist:

They thought the few IPOB, Shiite, children of the thieves and their parents that are all heartedly campaigning against president Buhari on social media has any relevance on the election day. For your knowledge, the majority of PMB supporters doesn't even know the internet, very few of us comes once in a while and We are the people that own the streets on the election day.
they thought the few supporters online are not on nairaland, they should just visit 5 northern states and their mentality on a different northern candidate winning the presidency will change. PMB is a different religion entirely in north.

1 Like

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by gare(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
I'm in Nigeria and have no personal interest am protecting. I want the best for my motherland.

Then stop making comments like that, nothing is working and there is know sign that things will work, i am not saying it must be automatic, but we should see the signs that tomorrow will be better, but those signs we cant see them, so what exactly here you saying ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.