Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) (74643 Views)

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Croatia is not 100% Croats. There are ethnic Serbs there too, plus other ethnic groups. Though ethnic Croats make up 90% of the population
I said dominated not homogenous
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Tobiemmanuel007: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=justtoodark post=69515742]bitch....[it's so obvious ur skull is empty
Am sure u built this]

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ugosample:

Is the US homogenous?

what of Britain?

Belgium?

Singapore?

what Canada and Switzerland?

The answer is NO

even the so called Homogenous people are not in the real sense of It.

France and Italy were all different tribes and people lumped together before a language was agreed on and they became one

Africans are just unserious people, and if you like balkanise the continent, it is still the same mess that will exist.
I have told you people to stop mentioning America. America is country of immigrants, hence, ethnic is defined by skin color/origin of continent. This is why people are called Native Americans, European, Asian, or African Americans. As for belgium and U.k and Belgium, you don't have a point. There are many flaws I can point out, but check the ethnic composition of those two countries and compare it with Nigeria. By the way, I said 'dominated'. I did not mention homogenous countries.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:
bitch....

Your mum won't be proud of you.

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
daremola001:

True talk...Even God Almighty used it to divide a unified nation in the Holy Bible...Here in Nigeria, these politicians says there is strength in diversity...

The truth is, the three major tribes in Nigeria can stand on their own just as the

Swedish of 9.903million
Croatians of 4.171million
Norwagians of 5.233million
Icelanders of 334,252
Danish of 5.731million
Greenlanders of 56,186...

all are standing on their own....I have not a supporter of division but every time we hear this tribe is marginalising the other! Are these politicians not tired of running in circles?

Decentralise Nigeria just as we have in the USA and other developed nations!!!

I believe we should learn from people that have been successful in solving their problem and not waiting to learn from our mistakes.

Let us vote a new face come 2019 ABEG!!!
Mr Dare, you are a smart man. I love realist. Nigeria is too diverse to work.
Voting a new face won't change anything sha, until we split
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by stalingraddd(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This is what you get when a country is united by a similar language, culture, and history. You live like one big family. African countries are not like this. The Europeans lumped hundrends of ethnic groups into one so that they fight each other for dominance. This way they can be easily controlled. This is what they used in the slave trade. The European slave owners mixed people from different ethnic group so that won't be united to oppose them. Today, France and England still colonise us.
European countries are split along ethnic lines. Even Scandinavian countries are not excluded.
Sweden is dominated by ethnic Swedes.
Norway is dominated by ethnic Norwegians.
Denmark is dominated by ethnic Danish.
Iceland is dominated by ethnic Icelandics.
Finland is dominated by ethnic Finns.
Greenland is dominated by ethnic Greenlandics.
Why can't ethnic Yorubas have their own country?
Why can't ethnic Igbos have their own country?
Why can't Hausas live on their own?
What we live together when we can do better on our own?
you have not heard about Somalia

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Admin401:

You forgot to add America.
Why should I mention America? I can point your sarcasm. Is America populated by indigenous tribes like Europe, Asia, and Africa?

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
biotechshola:

Oga ethnic groups is not our problem but the lack of willingness to live together in peace... Go and find out the number ethinic groups In China, Japan, Russia and so on..
Ogbeni you don't know what you are saying. Ethnic Han Chinese dominate China by making up 92% of Chinese population while the remaining 8% is minority tribes. Ethnic Japanese make up 98% of Japan's population. Russia is composed of 180 ethnic groups, but the ethnic Russians make up 84% percent of Russia's population, while the minorities make up 16% of the Russia. This is how the ethnic Russians dominate Russia. Compare these countries with Nigeria. You don't know what you are saying
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by StreetStyle: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:

dont you know that whites have hair like dogs...??...and they smell like dogs too...

thats why they use so much deo,parfume and stuff....
please who understands what this slowpoke is saying.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
wayodude:

How about England, does this thoery apply to England or it has exceptions?

I dont see Cockneys fighting the Geordies or the Scousers fighting the Brummies do you>?

Read this http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/british_prehistory/iron_01.shtml

By the way are there only 3 tribes in Nigeria? What if everyone wants to have a country of its own?

By the way I am asking for a friend grin
All what you mention are dialects. We also have this in Yorubaland. Ijesha, Ijebu, Ekiti, Igbomina, Awori, Ife, Oyo, Ondo, Ilaje e.t.c are dialects of Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
stalingraddd:
you have not heard about Somalia
Of course I know of Somalia. But why did you ignore the point I made. Somalia is just one bad egg.
Go and read about Botswana
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Marcelinho(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Must he mention pastors, and on what ground does he have to call pastors ordinary?

He should have stop at the Politicians
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy .......!
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by lordlek: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:

fvck off....

grin grin grin grin

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Flexherbal:
This woman has won the hearts of so many!

Nigerians react:
She has truly done that. I know of some citizens who will willingly switch their president for her. If there were opportunity for that
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by peacengine(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
That's nat Croatian president, no president will do this, ever! grin
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by peacengine(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This is what you get when a country is united by a similar language, culture, and history. You live like one big family. African countries are not like this. The Europeans lumped hundrends of ethnic groups into one so that they fight each other for dominance. This way they can be easily controlled. This is what they used in the slave trade. The European slave owners mixed people from different ethnic group so that won't be united to oppose them. Today, France and England still colonise us.
European countries are split along ethnic lines. Even Scandinavian countries are not excluded.

Guy you don't know nothing about Croatia. They currently have a fascist govt. who hate blacks, they are one of the poorest European countries with half of the population living abroad
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by vezycash(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:
bitch....

People like you deserve this government.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by frfrank(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ehiscotch:
LMAO. I just noticed how the first picture looks doctored and how it seems to be a different time of the day than the others. Anyway, any thread to bash PMB is usually highly welcomed here.

Next use Google to verify news like this.. ..
You are welcome.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by oscarpet: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
;Dcome and be Nigeria president.... but ur puna is mile... ;Dcome and be Nigeria president.... but ur puna is mile...
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Famousqueen(f): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:
bitch....
are u ok? undecided
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Truthchiz: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:

look in the mirror and tell me you care about a female dog....
mumu. You don't even know what to say. Dey open that your toilet Dey talk anyhow.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ugosample:

America is NOT homogenous
I know lol.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Why should I mention America? I can point your sarcasm. Is America populated by indigenous tribes like Europe, Asia, and Africa?

cool

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by davidif: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Nigeria has 250 plus tribes so you are saying that Nigeria should disintegrate into 250 different countries when a lot of African countries are barely even sustainable or struggling to stand on their own two feet without foreign aid.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by madjune(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
I've fallen.for this woman.

I wish they won the cup for her.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by davidif: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are makingbplenty sense..pleasr continue

No he is not making sense, he is just being short sighted. Nigeria has 250 plus tribes so you are saying that it should disintegrate into 250 different countries when a lot of African countries are barely even sustainable or struggling to stand on their own two feet without foreign aid. Most African countries should not even exist in the first place as they are too small to be viable in the ling run without external help but because of empty nationalistic pride (and persecution in some places) some of them broke off to form their own countries now you see them struggling massively.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
IMASTEX:

She has truly done that. I know of some citizens who will willingly switch their president for her. If there were opportunity for that

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Truthchiz:
mumu. You don't even know what to say. Dey open that your toilet Dey talk anyhow.

sharrap their...am already saying.....i dont know what to say....you dey craze....??
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I have told you people to stop mentioning America. America is country of immigrants, hence, ethnic is defined by skin color/origin of continent. This is why people are called Native Americans, European, Asian, or African Americans. As for belgium and U.k and Belgium, you don't have a point. There are many flaws I can point out, but check the ethnic composition of those two countries and compare it with Nigeria. By the way, I said 'dominated'. I did not mention homogenous countries.

what will you say of Canada and Switzerland

look

what separates losers from winners is the ability to make the best out of the circumstances you find yourself

Nigeria has been lumped together, and disintegrating it will do more harm than good, so you have to make the best out of it
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Wifimoney1: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Maybe your mother was also a bitch that's why you are quick to recognize bitches.This woman is a politician, she is playing her cards well. Watch what will happen next election in Croatia Mr Bitchson.
justtoodark:
bitch....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.