Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari (27730 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Chinny024(f): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
When is another Election bikonu... Someone has over stayed his welcome.....
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by thunderbabs: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari will always be a hausa/fulani... Nothing else
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by donemitex1: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Stop making this useless ideology to trend. Get your PVC and go and Vote.
fatymore:
Shey na now day just dey break...

2019 is here.. You are no more scared of being probed...

My PvC is not for election.. Just for identification
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by PointZerom: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
PDP and their cowardly ranting grin grin grin

Where's your brain?.

1 Like

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Meta4element(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
ddippset:
They don't want nijeriiia they want biafra.

They gave Buhari only 5%.

Yet they are crying for appointments.

Shege dan burouba!

I've always had Respect for you in Sport section..The way your comment maturely on Barcelona thread?... I thought you are one intelligent personality..But you just proved me Wrong...

You are a Zombie

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Dpharisee: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
honey001:
I thought they said they don't want anything from this government.....

Just like Muslim Governors who ban alcohol but collect VAT from alcohol.
We are talking about money here which comes from their zone and you want them to be outside of the sharing? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Meta4element(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
ddippset:

Shege dan burouba!

I've always had my respect for you at sports section especially in Barcelona Fan thread...The way you comment?.. I thought you are one intelligent personality...but you just proved me wrong
You are a Zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Layman24: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
South will be spending on education and bringing up better brain. North will bend on power occupying all seats and getting more confused sometimes to the extent of destroying themselves. VANITY UPON VANITY!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by ELAGAIE(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
They didn't complain when GEJ was busy appointing Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by itsTY: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
isokkay. we getting there. grin grin grin
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by EternalTruths: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Where's your brain?.

Do zombies have brains.?

That guy doesn't have one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

How is it ranting it is very glaring to a sane man, Buhari is a nepotistic, tribalistic scum, there are qualified people from other zones, cos of the "do or die i must rule" northern mentality, he is putting people that will help his already failed election for second term!!

KISS THE TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by udo2018: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
blackpanda:
They openly tell you they hate you and then pretend to be surprised when they dont get juicy appointments
Una try o...rubbish!
Because it's a right and not a privilege

2 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
If I'm in that house I will give the bastard two slap.
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by fatymore(f): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
donemitex1:
Stop making this useless ideology to trend. Get your PVC and go and Vote.
seriously I won't vote.. You can go and hang yourself.. Shior

2 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by EternalTruths: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=69524984][/quote]

This pics you keep recycling year in year out.
Hope you are not a robot acting like a human.?
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by ddippset(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Meta4element:

I've always had my respect for you at sports section especially in Barcelona Fan thread...The way you comment?.. I thought you are one intelligent personality...but you just proved me wrong
You are a Zombie
lol. sorry

I am just playing around

I apologize if I offended you.
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Metuh:

You normally write intelligently, what changed?

You have started sounding like sarrrrki, BBQ guy and the rest APC agbero on Nairaland here o.

He has lost his job. Joblessness Joblessness is written all over him now
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by kutchs: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
ddippset:

Shege dan burouba!
They want Biafra yes but until that's given or cot they remain Nigerians and deserve to be treated like other Nigerians. They still contribute to the growth and development of Nigeria.
How many of them were in Russia recently representing and making Nigeria proud? Did they go there in the name of Biafra or did they fly Biafra flag there?

Gerard Pique is an outspoken advocate of the Catalyna independence but it hasn't stopped Spain from treating him as a Spaniard.

4 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Duru009(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
If buhari wins 2019 election, Igbos are finished !
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by poseidon12: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
PDP and their cowardly ranting grin grin grin

Of course it would be ranting to a tribalist like you. The President of Nigeria has no right to discriminate against any section of the country. Nigeria's constitution requires adherence to the federal character principle.

3 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
ddippset:

Shege dan burouba!

The Nigeria an idiot like you is shouting was formed by Southern Nigeria, you can go to hell with your 97 percent vote, the next election will clear his eyes because we will give him1 percent.

You talk of Nigeria as if you are originally from here,immigrant.

2 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by uba1991: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

How is it ranting it is very glaring to a sane man, Buhari is a nepotistic, tribalistic scum, there are qualified people from other zones, cos of the "do or die i must rule" northern mentality, he is putting people that will help his already failed election for second term!!

KISS THE TRUTH
nobody ll like to appoint people dat their mission is to see ur downfall. that can never happen. igbos always want to see dis country going down and they expect buhari to appoint them so that they can bring disgrace to d government. buhari is wiser than u pigs

3 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by CSTR1005: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
There is nothing buhari will do that will make me vote for him. He has made it so.
If he likes let him become another Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Caleycash(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
kestolove95:
Useless country
you omitted "VERY"... Nigeria is a mess!!!

1 Like

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by gamaliel9: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
All these mal nourished people....what is the meaning of opposition? To just shut up?...i am happy that they just did not have their say...they had their way by stopping further confirmations till the matter is investigated...working opposition...deal with it....sophisticated morons

3 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by thatigboman: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Metuh:

You normally write intelligently, what changed?

You have started sounding like sarrrrki, BBQ guy and the rest APC agbero on Nairaland here o.

when has that guy ever written intelligently?
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Amumaigwe: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
ddippset:

Shege dan burouba!

Give then Biafra and watch then forget they ever shared a country with people like you. You refuse them Biafra, insisting they stay and yet refuse to give them sense of belonging. What kind of human beings are you people?

3 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by unwanaabasi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rubbish people after collecting their own share to approve the appointment of those board chairmen later they'll come out to say nonsense so na today where una come see lopsided appointment cos election don de close, may God have mercy on you people.
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Amumaigwe: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Duru009:
If buhari wins 2019 election, Igbos are finished !

Igbo's finished? How na? What else will Buhari do to Igbos if he wins secobd term? We don't die, we only multiply. Get that into your thick oblong Afonja skull.

4 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by pally123: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Benjom:
cool
No let anybody deceive you o. He no dey read anything. He just carry dey paper hold make dem take pictures

1 Like

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by PropertyDeals(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
All Well And Good For The Nigerian Government As the Politicians Are Bent On Ruining Our Dear Nation And Completely Embarrasing The Citizens.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Protesters Storm CBN Headquarters, Demand Emefiele’s Arrest, Resignation / President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.