Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari (27728 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Dappertwayne: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Billygee2u:
BMC coward jumping from one thread to another
I've always wondered what BMC means. Someone clear the air
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by 35824L: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
What appointments are these iboe jews still looking for? Do they expect appointments meant for Nigerians to be given to foriegners?

2 Likes

Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by davidif: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
wink2015:
NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED POLITICALLY.

TOO MUCH MONEY IS CONCENTRATED AT THE CENTRE WHICH IS MISAPPROPRIATED BY GREEDY POLITICIANS.

It is the north that is not prepared for restructuring that is causing all this stumbling blocks to political reforms in Nigeria.

Let Politicians go and struggle for opportunity at their own state level.

Come to think of it the Presidential system of government is too expensive for Nigeria as it drains all the money meant for development of people oriented projects in Nigeria.

Glam! Someone who finally understands.
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by zinizta: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
BankeSmalls:
"One day, it will be Ike and other Igbo senators saying what I was saying, but this time, on the floor of the senate" grin - N.K. 2017.

They are waking up small small.

Tejiri41:
They are beginning to wake up. Such appointments had been overlooked before now hence the whole sector has been dominated by a section of the country.

you people can give it then why cant you take it

click and read

https://www.naija.ng/542256-northern-elders-prove-buhari-nothing-extraordinary-release-list-gejs-appointees.html

https://newsrescue.com/list-of-president-jonathans-appointments-shows-ethnic-lopsidedness/
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Duru009(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Igbo's finished? How na? What else will Buhari do to Igbos if he wins secobd term? We don't die, we only multiply. Get that into your thick oblong Afonja skull.

Igbo ni, igbo nko, look at this bastard. Do I look or sound like an IPOB or Afonja to you idiot !

Go n commit suicide NOW n die !
Your useless life is waste on this earth !
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by Drekaz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]

Aswear one single sense...u no get.
Let me use pidgin so you will understand what I'm saying.
Banza!!
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by CioAngels(f): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
By the time the president will finish dealing with southerners the VP will agree that his boss is really getting ready to name all the towns in Nigeria with Fulani names ni. Southern leaders are singing we want restructuring while the president is busy restructuring the north. Are the southern senators just knowing that the president is only employing his own people?
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by blazer2018: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2018
So u expect them to give appointments to people 4rm a zone that does not have any political value to them whatsoever...it seems they are learners...only fool will do that...this is Naija politics...and these are appointments targeted at 2019...if u know you know

A zone that can't give me 300,000 why should i waste my appointments on them? Ministers don do them
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by blackpanda: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
udo2018:
Because it's a right and not a privilege

Thats where u are wrong. Its not your right for govt to employ you
If u want the power to appoint people, then go contest for presidency!
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by udo2018: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
blackpanda:

Thats where u are wrong. Its not your right for govt to employ you
If u want the power to appoint people, then go contest for presidency!
Stop displaying ignorance on the Internet. The constitution of the FRN made it a right.
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by blackpanda: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
udo2018:
Stop displaying ignorance on the Internet. The constitution of the FRN made it a right.

SMH...What section of the constitution
Your noisemaking is pointless. stop talking trash
Re: Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari by EternalTruths: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dappertwayne:
I've always wondered what BMC means. Someone clear the air

Buhari Media Cows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip / Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Protesters Storm CBN Headquarters, Demand Emefiele’s Arrest, Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.