Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo (60861 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Wike Shows Off His Dance Moves While Commissioning Projects In Rivers (Video) / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by slenjaman(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Belleful:

that caterpillar looks like it is park on his own. show us the road it block and how Dino couldn't pass through. Dino could be acting fayose part 2.

It's like this fellow is blind. So the caterpillar will will be parked on it's own crossing the road.
Go and get sense Mr.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Venici:

The most patriotic Mai Suya of our time. Though I've never agreed with most of your opinions but I never knew you were this stupid shocked
Say that to your uncle both on popsie and momsie side.
Tell them with a knock on their head.
Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by Belleful: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
slenjaman:

It's like this fellow is blind. So the caterpillar will will be parked on it's own crossing the road.
Go and get sense Mr.

Mr sense come n give me some. blind fellow supporting dramatis fellow.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by Jethrolite(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
hisgrace090:

Millions have to die for China to become what it is today.

Whatsoever it takes to correct this madness is accepted.
Lol na to kill everybody be that. Nobody can remain clean when he is not in check, even Obama spoke about it in the most recent Mandela lecture.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by phase1: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
So yoruba muslims in kogi destroyed a project that will benefit their generation because of their hate for Daniel Dino a yoruba christian? Bwahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by oweman: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
I guess the state and local government can't afford a bulldozer to repairs roads but has one to block a federal highway yhe Yahaya fellow is a product of the constitution snyone bringing Buhari into yjis is dimplu silly .
As at date Kogi state is owing over 1year salaries areas .

Yahaya Bello is satan re-incarnate hedid absolutety nothing gor the state but destroying that done by some else but then he has a history behind him as Adamu Attah another Enira person did same to late Dr. Saraki when Adamu Attah was governor of kwara state is a good reference point .
He sure is ending his governorship with this 1 term and that's the pain .
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by Roadmike(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
what do you expect ?

Ijagbemi implies a Violent person and coupled with the Mohammedan spirit you can imagine .

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by middlebeltboy: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69531518:
They simply dont want you again Coward Dino.

the programmed computer just altered gibberish as usual

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by NASTYNASOSO: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Crocky23:
Dictatorship
Are we back to Buhari’s military regime?

HMMMMMMM

SIR, ITS NOT TOO LATE
YOU NEED TO GO TO REHAB
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by slimghost(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69533656:

Ewu

But the guy said the truth nah. The difference is just that I have always known you to be stupid. Read that your post again and quietly go and commit suicide.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
hisgrace090:
Ghanaian Jerry Rawlings treatment loading for our politicians.
Like you buddy, you are current. He had warned them.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by Goddex: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
Sarrki I hope you now know who burnt the school down
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by wisdomkid: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2018
DontBeStupid:
See how ugly the place is
Did he come to commission ugliness?
Kogi peeps I pity for una o...

Which is why Buhari is commissioning Fruits
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by baby124: 4:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Ijagbemi is a fool. If Dino now becomes governor where will he and his stupid brother run to?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by pssnlimited4all: 5:22am On Jul 20, 2018
We warned them against APC, they did not listen. I agree PDP was bad, but they were never this evil. Vote wisely in 2019. This country is heading no where when some group of people can carry evil with impunity.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by kingvicking(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2018
slenjaman:
BURNING TYRES ON THE ROAD

These sponsored youth should grow up and realize Dino is good news for kogi state.

Achieved Wat the state governor could not achieve.

besides, that Dino. juju no be here o,
assassination attempt twice and both attempts failed (he killed the hired assassins)

political thugs attacked him last year in front of kogi poly, guy man released BEES on them in broad daylight
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by kingvicking(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2018
phase1:
So yoruba muslims in kogi destroyed a project that will benefit their generation because of their hate for Daniel Dino a yoruba christian? Bwahahahaha!

Muslims are easily brainwashed to act stupidly in the name of religion (especially northern Muslim).
imagine, dey believe if dey should kill in the name of religion, it's heaven straight wen dey die.

if men make heaven, thousand of virgin awaits him, I wonder Wat happens if a woman makes heaven, thousand of men as well?

Dey believe Yoruba Muslim are fake Muslim, only Hausa and Fulani are true Muslim, (as a woman if ur hijab no dey touch ground u be harlot, a disgrace to Muslim)

financing a girls education is a sin (haram)

I grew up in Jos, lived briefly in Kano, served in Katsina, worked in kogi and benue.
so I have my fair knowledge about how dey behave, dey can kill u for
comparing Muhammad to Jesus,
Friday jummat & Sunday service
or for just touch the Quran

the height of their stupidity is their failure to reAlize those leading them astray are more often that not well educated but will tell them western education is bad.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by j1mmy: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Ordinary area boy senator has convoy?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by Enice(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

you didn't know?
When Fayose slapped a Judge and pursued 19 State House of Assembly members out of town, what was it then? Democracy! This is an issue between a governor and a senator. It has nothing to do with Buhari.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by Enice(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:
APC is a terrorist party

A party full of blood suckers and vampires

They don't get an orgasm without chaos
when Wike killed 25 Christians on New Year's eve, was that communion taking or what!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by solomorinho(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2018
the law of karma same way Dino try to destroy GEJ political career 2012
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo by Venici: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2018
post=69533656:

Ewu
Lol. Guess I'm not the only one who thinks you're mentally slow. Sincerely, even though I never agreed with your opinions, I still thought you were somehow sound. Alas! I was so so wrong. Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) / Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.