Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Some Guys Actually Encourage The Sense Of Entitlement Amongst Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Some Guys Actually Encourage The Sense Of Entitlement Amongst Ladies (481 Views)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Guys Actually Encourage The Sense Of Entitlement Amongst Ladies by Simplybami(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
I went to the market that day to get the stuff i'd be taking to school. I had gotten almost everything I needed,save for
palm oil,vegetable oil and onions. I proceeded to the mallam selling the onions. He told me the price,it was a fair
price,so I paid him and told him to package it. Then I saw him. Tall,dark skinned and averagely 'Okay' he had also come
for shopping. He greeted me,and I replied him casually concentrating my focus on the Hausa dude to make sure he
packed everything.

'You're so beautiful' he said to me smiling. I looked up at him surprised,because I thought he had left.

'Oh thanks' I replied him curtly shifting my gaze to the Hausa guy. 'Mallam Shey you no go add fisi for me? I be your
regular customer oooo' I told the Hausa guy, teasing him.

'Walahi aunty I don help you add' he replied me. I smiled at him,collecting the nylon from him and I thanked him.

I remembered I still needed to get palm oil and vegetable oil,so I proceeded to the woman's shop I usually buy from. It
was then that I noticed that guy had been following me. I was pissed,so I looked up at him coldly.

'I hope all is well? What do you want from me? Why are you following me all around?' I asked him.

'Oh,i'm sorry. Can I please get your mobile number? I promise not to be a nuisance please'. He said to me.

I ignored him thinking he was going to get the clue to leave me alone. I didn't want to be rude to him. But he persisted.
So I finally budged and gave him my mobile number.

'Thank you so much,I won't be a pest'. He said,smiling sheepishly. I heaved a sigh of relief, thinking I had gotten rid of
him. But to my dismay,the guy was still following me. I lost my cool and turned to him angrily.

'What else do you want? I really don't find this funny,why are you following me?' I asked him.

'Oh,I just want to see you board the bus in my presence,and also help you with these loads,nothing serious' he said
smiling.

He must have felt like my knight in shinning armour,displaying his chivalry. But I wasn't having any of
it,because I was already irritated at that point. So I told him I wasn't going home yet,that I still needed to get something
at the garage that I was just going to drop the loads with my customer. So I did just that,and I crossed to the other side
to board a bus.

The guy followed me. I ignored him and boarded the bus. Then he did something very irritating. He brought out his
wallet and offered me money to use to pay for my transport fare. I lost my cool and shouted at him,asking him if I had
asked for his money. I felt so disrespected and also angry that I had given him my number.
He was surprised,and apologised quickly leaving that spot. Apparently,that wasn't his first time. Some passengers
laughed while I told the driver to move.

He kept calling me daily,asking for a date. But I turned all his requests down because I didn't want to see him. I got
tired of him telling me about his job,how he was going to take care of me and make me look more beautiful,and how he
couldn't wait to make me his wife.I stopped picking his calls thinking he was going to get tired.
I had returned to school when he contacted me next. I ignored his calls and didn't reply his messages because I was
just so tired of his 'I want to make you my wife'. Then the following day,he sent me airtime which I sent back to him
immediately.

'Why are you so arrogant?' I said to him when I called him. 'Did I ask you for airtime? 'please just respect yourself and
don't try this next time okay?' I said to him and ended the call. That didn't deter him from calling and I kept on ignoring
his calls.

What I'm trying to say in essence is,most guys love impressing ladies. So don't go around complaining when a lady you
just started dating keeps demanding heavily from you. Trust me,it's the way you've painted yourself from the beginning
that made her a demanding girlfriend. I know how irritating the sense of entitlement is. Some ladies could have made
that guy up there their 'maga' but I told him point blank that I wasn't interested. I hated the fact that he kept bragging.
That guy is just one example from so many other guys out there.

Simplybami

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Some Guys Actually Encourage The Sense Of Entitlement Amongst Ladies by Adasun(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
and when some gurus try to help dis type of guys,u wil hear "go and make money"
Re: How Some Guys Actually Encourage The Sense Of Entitlement Amongst Ladies by samysmoothfresh: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
.your story though........

Re: How Some Guys Actually Encourage The Sense Of Entitlement Amongst Ladies by revson: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Well, each to his own. I think the guy followed the advice of a lot our Nairaland brothers, which is, " go and make money and you will see ladies grapple at your feet" but sadly, I guess he learnt the hard way that is not entirely true; as that alone couldn't fetch him the highly coveted result - A lady that adores and respects you.

The key takeaway to on lookers is that some things in life can't be substituted; one of such is relationship skills. If that guy continue with that approach, at best what he can attract are leeches. Well, it is also possible the guy is the OP as guinea pig to learn the ropes

Whichever, I pray God grant him the wisdom to play the game in ways that yield good results.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido,duncan Mighty And Peruzzi Set To Bless Lovers With A Gift Soon / Solution To Saggy Breast / How Many Nairaland Guys Are This Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.