Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far (25216 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Blue3k2: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has sought public opinions on his performance in the transportation sector.

Amaechi disclosed this in a statement issued by his Media Aide, Mr Israel Ibeleme in Abuja.

Amaechi

The Minister, however, appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari and the general public for the opportunity given him to serve.

“I wish to express my gratitude for this opportunity given me to serve the Nation as the Minister of Transportation.

“However, I would like to get feedback on our overall performance from you; where you feel we have succeeded or should improve on.

“It is our duty and desire to serve you better. Kindly email me on chibuikeamaechi526@yahoo.com.

“I will deeply appreciate this gesture,” he was quoted as saying.

Meanwhile, the minister, few days ago, received the award of the Blueprint Newspaper for his contribution to the transportation sector and construction of the first monorail in Africa. (NAN)

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/amaechi-to-nigerians-rate-my-performance-in-transport-sector-so-far/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Firefire(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
You are a complete FAILURE sir.

290 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Sharpshooota: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:

Seconded

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by sarrki(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:

Nop

He’s not

Don’t be blinded by hatred and love for your party

You are online miscre.....ts for the Enemies Of The state

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Firefire(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

[s]Nop

He’s not

Don’t be blinded by hatred and love for your party

You are online miscre.....ts for the Enemies Of The state [/s]

182 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by sarrki(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Seconded

Otondo

Seconded Ko

Secondus ni

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Sharpshooota: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Otondo

Seconded Ko

Secondus ni

Zombie

Get a life

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Blue3k2: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dont just rant on nairaland vent your frustrations and tell him what to improve on. He should have gave out a .gov email but what ever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Sharpshooota: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Blue3k2:
Dont just rant on nairaland vent your frustrations and tell him what to improve on.

He should tender his resignation letter Asap...
That's what failures do ..

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by sarrki(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:

You have never given a piece of advice how to better the life of Nigeria

All you do is ranting

What am I even saying

You lack sense of reasoning how to conduct your day to day activities how much more a nation

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Sharpshooota: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Cc paperwhite ziggylady lzaa amarabae immhotep

Failures wants a score sheet

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Firefire(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

[s]You have never given a piece of advice how to better the life of Nigeria

All you do is ranting

What am I even saying

You lack sense of reasoning how to conduct your day to day activities how much more a nation[/s]

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by NOC1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
His ministry is the most performing so far.
From road to rail to water now to air without saying much youve performed better than all.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Sharpshooota: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

You have never given a piece of advice how to better the life of Nigeria

All you do is ranting

What am I even saying

You lack sense of reasoning how to conduct your day to day activities how much more a nation

Stop spamming this thread with jargons...
Better head to Daura and retrieve your brain

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Sharpshooota: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
NOC1:
His ministry is the most performing so far.
From road to rail to water now to air without saying much youve performed better than all.

Zombies are everywhere sad sad

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Merimental(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
dey are all projects of past administrations....I rate him 0.5/10.. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by FarahAideed: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
0 over 100...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Merimental(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
u don't ask ppl wen u knw deep down dat u did nada as in NOTIN grin

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by sarrki(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
0 over 100...

Brother please let’s be factual

Nigeria standard he has performed

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by diegwu02: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Well, the Lion of Niger Delta gets 89% from me

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by FarahAideed: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Brother please let’s be factual

Nigeria standard he has performed

We did not see any new mass transit scheme or improvement from his end , the only two project he can speak of are even railway projects initiated and almost completed by his watch enemy Jonathan....I was expecting Ameachi to initiate a modern mass transit scheme that will see more comfortable and cheaper safer mass transit options available to the masses but till date I haven't

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by princechurchill(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Going by the number of death we have recorded so far by road accidents sir you are a monumental failure

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by sarrki(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

We did not see any new mass transit scheme or improvement from his end , the only two project he can speak of are even railway projects initiated and almost completed by his watch enemy Jonathan....I was expecting Ameachi to initiate a modern mass transit scheme that will see more comfortable and cheaper safer mass transit options available to the masses but till date I haven't

I like debating with you coz you have shown above all that you love Nigeria

On railroad which is better than the mass transit he’s doing well

Eg lagos Ibadan railroads that will be delivered by December

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by uwa1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's rather too early for dis... He has not initiated any project, only completed some initiated by others...
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by gaetano: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
I will rate you when I see rail in ss/se undecided

Since they are only doing rails in APC states, they should not forget rochas na.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by alphaconde(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
lol
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by maxiuc(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
angry angry

In Charles okocha voice ........... shove it up ya Asss

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by fatymore(f): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
What has he done....

Railway that is on the verge of abandonment
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by chloride6: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Omo nude pics go full that box now now
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by EweduAfonja(f): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Metcheeeeeeeeeew....

Ubima Goat

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by SirLakes: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Food Don land...... Lemme goan do fine bara for him email..... Something fit drop from baba hand grin
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Dacronym(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Most of una don born oh
See as una dey do like pikin for this thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along / Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation / Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.