Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far (25232 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by gare(f): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=69528133]

Nop

He’s not

Don’t be blinded by hatred and love for your party

You are online miscre.....ts for the Enemies Of The state[/quote

This has nothing to do with hatred, you mention what he has done in three yrs

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by doubleportion: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
i can see that leaders need to have their own minds when followers are dafts

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Mikeross62: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
POOR

ITS MIKEROSS RMB/YUAN EXCHANGE
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Akpan107(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:
You are a complete FAILURE sir.
....yeah... with due respect.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by penearth(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
98%
May d lord who placed u there thorough the president, comeback by force in 2019. Amen, Amen, Amen,Amen, Amen Amen
THE HAND OF GOD IS IN THIS ADMINISTRATION MAINLY TO DELIVER THE MASSES FROM POVERTY AND WANT!!!!!
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by NiajaXionist: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:
Filthy IPOB..Enemies of our dear Nation
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Sleekfingers: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mr minister, you are working on a slow pace. The improvement in transportation sector is less to nothing right now.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
NOC1:
His ministry is the most performing so far.
From road to rail to water now to air without saying much youve performed better than all.
Which Performing? Go To Port Harcourt International And See What Will Make U To Be Ashame. A Whole Former Governor Of Rivers State Cannot Use His Power To Better His Own State. He Will Be Busy Licking Ass. He Even Shut Down Maritime University Just To Please His Slave Masters.
Ameachi Is A Disgrace To Entire Niger Delta. Pens Down
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by deebrownneymar: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amaechi has done nothing. Unless he wants us to rate his looting.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Firefire(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
NiajaXionist:

Filthy IPOB..Enemies of our dear Nation

Cow!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by helpnigeria: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dear Sir,

With all due respect you have not done anything to warrant appraisal. Sir all the projects you have commissioned are project that were started by GEJ and were 80% completed. Tell us which projects started and completed since you where made a minister? You guys came to power via propaganda you will leave through propaganda.

I never supported PMB in the last election because I knew he will not perform. With all things going on in this country today PMB wants a second term it’s a shame. GEJ did not mismanage the economy/Security half the way PMB has done Nigerians rejected him PMB will not be an exception.

To show you how useless our country is a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria is using a yahoo email address we are in trouble. We can’t do the smallest of things as a people too bad!

You were one of the people that said GEJ should share the money in ECA, today you are the same person saying GEJ never saved, what did GEJ really do to you?
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by slawali: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mr Amaech,you are a wonderful minister in buhari cabinet, hardworking minister I give you 70% .you cannot use personal money for government project.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

You have never given a piece of advice how to better the life of Nigeria

All you do is ranting

What am I even saying

You lack sense of reasoning how to conduct your day to day activities how much more a nation

we have been seeing how u conduct ur self on this forum from one-day to another...grin.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by slawali: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mumu those projects took your hero how many years, Jonathan even met those projects but he could not finish them for good five y
helpnigeria:

Dear Sir,

With all due respect you have not done anything to warrant appraisal. Sir all the projects you have commissioned are project that were started by GEJ and were 80% completed. Tell us which projects started and completed since you where made a minister? You guys came to power via propaganda you will leave through propaganda.

I never supported PMB in the last election because I knew he will not perform. With all things going on in this country today PMB wants a second term it’s a shame. GEJ did not mismanage the economy/Security half the way PMB has done Nigerians rejected him PMB will not be an exception.

To show you how useless our country is a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria is using a yahoo email address we are in trouble. We can’t do the smallest of things as a people too bad!

You were one of the people that said GEJ should share the money in ECA, today you are the same person saying GEJ never saved, what did GEJ really do to you?

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by slawali: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mumu those projects took your hero how many years, Jonathan even met those projects but he could not finish them for good five years and you here blaiming somebody that just spent three years. [quote author=helpnigeria post=69530769
Dear Sir,

[/quote]
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by deomelo: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
I give the hardworking minister 100/100/A+
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Did U Knew Wike And Ameachi Went To Thesame School, both where tagged failures and accused of cultism, infact they have alot of history 2gether
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by kindnyce(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:

Hate-filled Rant.
Tell us how he failed, when he failed and where he failed!
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Firefire(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
kindnyce:

Hate-filled Rant.
Tell us how he failed, when he failed and where he failed!

Please contact your uncle, Alhaji Lie Mohammed for proper induction. Mr. Zone-B. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Legalese(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mr national adviser, plz advice us on how we can defeat an already defeated boko haram that has been reequiped with ransom money paid by the govt, so much so that they now even have the guts to kidnap 23 soldiers and attack a military base of over 700 soldiers. See enh, our misleaders would never get better so long as we keep up this sycophantic blind support.
sarrki:

You have never given a piece of advice how to better the life of Nigeria

All you do is ranting

What am I even saying

You lack sense of reasoning how to conduct your day to day activities how much more a nation

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by daymol(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
jesus! father father
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by SirBunky85(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:
and u are a senseless failure
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Lanruze: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Stupid....
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by hush15: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Nop

He’s not

Don’t be blinded by hatred and love for your party

You are online miscre.....ts for the Enemies Of The state

Hear someone who is blinded by hatred and love for his or her party that consider others failure,

Abeg park well jare make better people post...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by greggng: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sir you are a great performer any time any day....you are the best minister....sentiment apart you are the best.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Firefire(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
SirBunky85:
and u are a senseless failure

Pray in your life to achieve 28.95% of my achievement... Na God. Sorry, am not responsible for your predicament, check people from your village. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Firefire(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
hush15:

Hear someone who is blinded by hatred and love for his or her party that consider others failure,

Abeg park well jare make better people post...

Ignore the tout. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by helpnigeria: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
slawali:

If me na mumu what do we call all your family members, your village people and your party APC?

=========================================================================================
Mumu those projects took your hero how many years, Jonathan even met those projects but he could not finish them for good five y[/b]
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by helpnigeria: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
is now very clear to me the people supporting PMB are not normal!
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by edoziel89: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Best transport minister ever
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Smooyis(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
uwa1:
It's rather too early for dis... He has not initiated any project, only completed some initiated by others...
Yes thank God for that as well
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by ojobek: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
NOC1:
His ministry is the most performing so far.
From road to rail to water now to air without saying much youve performed better than all.
I don't understand you sir,you said from road, road in what way,did he buy car for individual or his ministry build road,did his ministry build rail track or what?Did his ministry buy speed boats for individual? just tell one or two things that he did that make him performed than others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Fire Incident In Anambra, Reveals Next Line Of Action / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe / NAF To Deploy Additional Personnel To Niger Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.