Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record (377 Views)

Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record by Ekiti360(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record To Find Out Why He Was Unable To Pay Workers Salaries

Ekiti Governor-elect, Kayode Fayemi today disclosed why his administration will look into the financial records of outgoing Governor Fayose’s administration.

He revealed this to State House reporters after a brief closed doors meeting with PMB at the Presidential villa today.

Here is what he told reporters:

“We are in the business of putting the government together. We are in the transition stage and we are beginning to look into the record of the state, its assets and liabilities. We expect the outgoing government to extend its hands of cooperation to us.

“We will engage also all of our professionals to ensure that we deliver good governance to Ekiti people. That is what they voted for and that is what we intend to give. So, basically, these three months will be used for this purpose.

“What sold us to the people were really the track records of our commitments to social investment, good government, transparency in government, extensive infrastructure and community involvement. These were the things.

“Everywhere we went during the campaign, we were able to show what we did for each community. All of our 132 communities, there were projects in all of them and they knew that our government was regular in payment of salaries and support to the weak and vulnerable in the society. That was what really sold us.

“We have always been interested in seeing that our people live a decent life, a life without hunger, with social support and that is why we were paying social security benefits to the elderly. We provided youth graduate scheme for the recent graduates and provided support for the communities.

“For us, we never saw stomach infrastructure from any pedestrian manner that the current administration has lived it up to. For us, it is about total development of our people, human and capital development in education, health care, in social services and infrastructure development.”

http://kikiotolu.com/fayemi-i-will-probe-fayoses-financial-record-to-find-out-why-he-was-unable-to-pay-workers-salaries/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

Re: Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record by HungerBAD: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record by somadinho10: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oshokomole trying to hide face

Re: Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record by Homeboiy: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
hahahahha Ekiti people abago one chance

the reason my state Enugu is moving forward is because ugwuanyi don't have time for Sullivan's past governance

Ekiti people ndo nu ooo
Re: Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record by muykem: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
He is using the power of vision to do impossible.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record by samueltee: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
bed of same feather....odee. Buhari wasted 3yrs on Saraki's case, you too can start using Ekiti money to look into account for 3yrs.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record by uwa1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you like spend the first four years doing dat....

Re: Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record by durangokid: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ekiti360:
Fayemi: I Will Probe Fayose’s Financial Record To Find Out Why He Was Unable To Pay Workers Salaries

Ekiti Governor-elect, Kayode Fayemi today disclosed why his administration will look into the financial records of outgoing Governor Fayose’s administration.

He revealed this to State House reporters after a brief closed doors meeting with PMB at the Presidential villa today.

Here is what he told reporters:

http://kikiotolu.com/fayemi-i-will-probe-fayoses-financial-record-to-find-out-why-he-was-unable-to-pay-workers-salaries/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove
. Fayose's prob on you what happened did you answer his panel? That is the same way he will not answer your own prob

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: Davido’s Uncle, Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Ticket / PRESS RELEASE Rapc: Promises Of Oil Well, Automatic Tickets Won't Stop Our Le / Bayelsa's Monthly IGR Hits N1 Billion – Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.