Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

The contract - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The contract (136912 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The contract by chisiudeh: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nice work OP. Blessings fall on you

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
RICHARD
he got to the office the following day,he was very sad but he was sure everything will be alright once they speak together.he had texted her already that they needed to see and he was positive she would yield.not long emeka came in with man with good build.he suspected this must be the man he talked about he offered them a seat.
"sir,this is the man i told you about yesterday"
"thank you emeka.he greeted the as they both shook hands.he introduced himself as mr godfrey.while emeka excused them.he had read his resume and was very impressed with what he saw.
"am mr richard.this job am about to give you must be done with utmost secrecy,no one must know about this"
"of course.i will keep that in mind"he took an envelope and gave it to him
"that every information you are going to need to start the picture of the person is there also"
"alright..why dont you go to the police and report,"
"i understand,but the person is not missing but i just lost contact with the person"
"what relationship do you have with the person?"
"she is my mother,i thought she was dead but i just found out recently that she is still alive so i decided to look for her"
"alright.now i inderstand"
"i hope i get a good run for my money,my sole aim is to find her at all cost.do whatever is necssary and make sure you find her"
"i will try my best"he stood up,they shook hands as he exited the room..he relaxed very optimistic that all was going to end on a happy note.he continued with his work for that day.......
After getting of work,he drove to a nearby bar to have some drink.it was very strange that night that he felt like getting drunk.he sat in a secluded place where he would not be disturbed and drank in silence,the more he drank the more intoxicated he felt,he always felt like taking more but he always knew how to control himself.after drinking about nine bottles of beer,he stood up but he fell backwards,he was drunk,how was he going to drive himself home.he staggered to his car,got inside and started the engine.as luck would be on his side the road was clear,so he drived slowly as possible so as to avoid any calamities,even though he was drunk he still knew what he was doing.he got home,he pressed the horn very loudly,the gateman opened the door and he drove in.
She was sitting in the compound when he drove in,she looked at him as he got down from his car.she noticed his footseps was not straight,he feel down and she ran to his rescue.he reeked of alcohol.
"only God know how many bottle you drank"she also had drank a few cup of wine she took him to his bedroom,removed his shoes,he was handsome,she put her hand on his face and caressed it,she turned to go but he pulled her back as she lost her balance and was on top of him.he was holding her tightly.she closed her eyes as he kissed her,before the twinkle of an eye,they were both naked as they gave in to their hidden passion...
the next day he woke up with a headache,it must be because he drank too much,he looked beside him and saw catherine,he immediately jumped out of the bed wondering how she got there,he looked at himself he was only wearing boxers.he had no idea what just happened.he tried to recollect but nothing came he could only remember up to the point he got down from his car and catherine came to help him.catherine turned on the bed,their eyes met when she opened her eyes,she sat up on the bed still holding tightly the bed covers which covered her unclothedness.she saw her pant and bra on the floor.she picked them up she stood up covering herslf with the bedcover.when she got to her room she went into the shower,she was scared not because they had sex but because it was without protection,he entered into her raw,which she enjoyed but it was risky.she smiled as the picture of the sex replayed in her head.she had always wanted to have him inside her and her wish was finally granted.she let the warm water run through her body...TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hehehe grin

Thanks for the updates
Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
marvel15:
RICHARD
he got to the office the following day,he was very sad but he was sure everything will be alright once they speak together.he had texted her already that they needed to see and he was positive she would yield.not long emeka came in with man with good build.he suspected this must be the man he talked about he offered them a seat.
"sir,this is the man i told you about yesterday"
"thank you emeka.he greeted the as they both shook hands.he introduced himself as mr godfrey.while emeka excused them.he had read his resume and was very impressed with what he saw.
"am mr richard.this job am about to give you must be done with utmost secrecy,no one must know about this"
"of course.i will keep that in mind"he took an envelope and gave it to him
"that every information you are going to need to start the picture of the person is there also"
"alright..why dont you go to the police and report,"
"i understand,but the person is not missing but i just lost contact with the person"
"what relationship do you have with the person?"
"she is my mother,i thought she was dead but i just found out recently that she is still alive so i decided to look for her"
"alright.now i inderstand"
"i hope i get a good run for my money,my sole aim is to find her at all cost.do whatever is necssary and make sure you find her"
"i will try my best"he stood up,they shook hands as he exited the room..he relaxed very optimistic that all was going to end on a happy note.he continued with his work for that day.......
After getting of work,he drove to a nearby bar to have some drink.it was very strange that night that he felt like getting drunk.he sat in a secluded place where he would not be disturbed and drank in silence,the more he drank the more intoxicated he felt,he always felt like taking more but he always knew how to control himself.after drinking about nine bottles of beer,he stood up but he fell backwards,he was drunk,how was he going to drive himself home.he staggered to his car,got inside and started the engine.as luck would be on his side the road was clear,so he drived slowly as possible so as to avoid any calamities,even though he was drunk he still knew what he was doing.he got home,he pressed the horn very loudly,the gateman opened the door and he drove in.
She was sitting in the compound when he drove in,she looked at him as he got down from his car.she noticed his footseps was not straight,he feel down and she ran to his rescue.he reeked of alcohol.
"only God know how many bottle you drank"she also had drank a few cup of wine she took him to his bedroom,removed his shoes,he was handsome,she put her hand on his face and caressed it,she turned to go but he pulled her back as she lost her balance and was on top of him.he was holding her tightly.she closed her eyes as he kissed her,before the twinkle of an eye,they were both naked as they gave in to their hidden passion....TBC
What I want to see since and I don lean. shakara don end, end oh if u don get belle shakara don end oh. How many of you remember this song?

1 Like

Re: The contract by pacifust058(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gen gen.. I've seen this coming
Re: The contract by Dholyboy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gbagam.... Sealed!!

OP.. Thanks jaree
Re: The contract by marychommy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
in nine months time we will come visiting, thanks for d update

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
good night everyone..tomorrow i will continue from where i stopped

1 Like

Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2018
He don set

Skin to skin
Re: The contract by oyinella(f): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2018
the baby will soon arrive
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2018
CATHERINE
it has been up to three weeks that she missed her period and she was scared all her friends she confronted told her to see her doctor.but he needed to confirm her fears before seeing her doctor as she had been feeling funny,she went to a drug store nearby and bought a pregnancy test kit.fortunately for him richard had already left for work and she told him she was going to join him in the office soon,she got home and did the test.after doing it she will have to wait for about five minutes before the results shows.she sat on the w.c and waited,she was dizzy as the minutes went by,when it was time she checked the tool and saw the pink line which says it was positive.she wasnt surprised though but she hoped it was not.now she must go and see her doctor just to confirm the pregnany.if she was really pregnant then she has to sit down and discuss it with richard.she slowly stood up and her eyes began to spin.the drowsiness again!.she managed to get to the sitting room and she quickly sat on the chair,she was hungry,she went to the freezer,opened it and saw a food flask.she just need to warm and eat,she quickly took it out,opened it.she brought it to her nose to smell it as to know whether its still good for human consumption,but that proved to be a mistake as she began to throw right there,she left the food and ran to the toilet.after it had stopped she sat down and relaxed.she needed to see her doctor urgently.she took her car keys and went outside.she told the gateman that she would soon be back as she was not going far.she called the doctor on the way telling him about her coming.when she got to the doctors office she found a parking space and parked her car as she came down.she walked to his office and knocked,she came in after she was invited inside.the doctor offered her a seat and she took it,when the doctor was done with he was doing and faced her.
"sorry miss catherine,i had to finish what was on my table"
"its alright"
"so what can i do for you?"
"i missed my period 3weeks ago and since then i have been feeling nauseous and having headache so i did a home pregnancy test and it came out positive.."the doctor why she was her
"then why are you here?"
"i came here because i wanted to be sure through a proper test"
"now i understand.you want to do a proper test just to be sure"she nodded in the affirmative.there are two ways to it,its either we use your urine or blood.but the one of blood is more accurate."
"alright,do the blood one"the doctor came and drew her blood
"so when will the results be out"
"it takes about an hour or two,but if you want to wait no problem"she scratched her head
"i think i will wait"
"alright.."she took out her phone just to do something to while away time while the doctor went to do the test.

after about one hour thirty minutes he came back,he was holding a paper which she suspected was the result
"according to the results,it shows you are 3weeks pregnant"it was now officially confirmed..congratulations"he stretched forth his hands for an hanshake which she took so as not look rude,he gave her the results as evidence
"how are you sure am pregnant?"he smiled at the question as he could see doubt written all over her face.
"well i tested your blood an hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin(HCG).it is only found in the body during pregnancy)it was present"she heaved a sigh as she was now convinced she was pregnant.
"what is the next step for me to take?"
"the next step is for to decide you want to keep the baby or not and have a talk with the father of the baby,perhaps you decide to keep it then its advisable to register for prenatal care immediately"
"why is prenatal care important?"
"prenatal care is important because it helps keep you and your future baby healthy before delivery"
"alright.and thank you so much doctor"she paid the charges and headed out.she pressed the remote and opened the car,she put her bag at the passengers seat turned the ignition and drove out of the premises
he had been calling her number but she had not been picking her calls,he was worried because her face was looking pale when he left.his landline began to ring,he picked it
"hello"
"hello sir,miss sandra is here to see you"
"let her in"she adjusted himself as he awaited her entry,she came in looking elegant in her pink dress.she removed her sunglasses.she sat down and looked away.
"sandra,what have i done to deserve all dis treatment am getting from you"
"are you not the cause of it all.if you had given me enough attention,none of this would have happened"
"i admit it,but you should have just called me and discussed it with me,i told you my new position comes with a lot of responsibilities,i hardly have time,but that doesnt change the fact that,you should understand more than anyone else how this works"he stood up and sat opposite her and held her hands"i love you and i promise i am not going to leave you,just come back"she didnt say a word,she really loved him but she will have to endure like he said earlier,ther is no perfect relationship
"alright i have heardall what you said but...."he didnt let her finish as he kissed her.she entertained the kiss,he pulled her up and made her lean against the table spreading her legs
"richard,what if someone comes in?"he quickly went and locked the door,he pulled down his trousersand boxers revealing his dick.her entered into her and she let out a soft moan which encouraged him to increase the tempo.they held on to each other as he thrust in and out.he released 45minutes later....TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2018
good morning everyone..i hope you all had a great night rest
Re: The contract by Rockyrascal(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2018
marvel15:
good morning everyone..i hope you all had a great night rest
good morning marvel, thanks for the updates...`The Contract' is one of the best piece of literature I have read here in recent times.

1 Like

Re: The contract by chisiudeh: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Receive sense Richard. You don't know she wants you to knock her up? So you'll feel trapped completely to her. Catherine is Preggy already so be ready to become baba ibeji.

marvel15:

"richard,what if someone comes in?"he quickly went and locked the door,he pulled down his trousersand boxers revealing his dick.her entered into her and she let out a soft moan which encouraged him to increase the tempo.they held on to each other as he thrust in and out.he released 45minutes later....TBC

2 Likes

Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Shakara don end oh , shakara don end..... complete the song.

1 Like

Re: The contract by Ayo5991(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2018
e don happen
Re: The contract by skubido(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2018
OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Richard!!!! If you hurt Cath, I'll come for u

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The contract by emprorbolaji(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Op u too much jor........in short u are d best

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
i have an important announcement to make..updates may not be coming like before because i preparing for unibadan post utme the exam date is 14 and 15th of dis month so i need to prepare..so please bear with me..

2 Likes

Re: The contract by pacifust058(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
marvel15:
i have an important announcement to make..updates may not be coming like before because i preparing for unibadan post utme the exam date is 14 and 15th of dis month so i need to prepare..so please bear with me..
Good luck

1 Like

Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
marvel15:

Wish you the best

I know you will surely make it

Go there and show them

1 Like

Re: The contract by francium001: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
I wish you the best of Lucks
Re: The contract by skubido(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
marvel15:

best of Luck,,, God gat ya back

1 Like

Re: The contract by Dholyboy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
marvel15:

Good luck buddy
Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
marvel15:
That's number one, others are secondary. we will wait till after your exam bcs we wish you well. We wish you best of luck. Forget about the story and face your study. Good news ahead.
Re: The contract by Mayreeyam(f): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
marvel15:
Success is yours
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
marvel15:
Best of luck, it will surely end in praise!
Re: The contract by Georgeisco2007: 5:24am On Sep 04, 2018
marvel15:

Wish u success. Go with God and succeed. Believe in urself, there is no limit to what you can achieve
Re: The contract by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:37am On Sep 04, 2018
marvel15:

great story..success in your exam.
Re: The contract by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2018
guys please I'll really appreciate it if you all follow my story
https://www.nairaland.com/4221909/power-money
Re: The contract by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:40am On Sep 04, 2018
guys please I'll really appreciate it if you all follow my story
https://www.nairaland.com/4221909/power-money

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.