Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish (29531 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals / NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by ilyasom(m): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Flat head Igbo amaka

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by niggadee(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2018
I'm just here to check the name

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by lekanation(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2018
Amakavula:
our sons the developers
Amaka dissapoint me But Iyeneke confusion

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2018
To be candid the ibos needs to start speaking up about their fellow broda's that are always committing crime, let them encourage their people to remain at home n invest, cause in future d ibos might be discriminated against world wide

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by BIXYBABE: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Nawa for some Nairalanders, they can't do without insulting each other even people that are old enough to be their Grandpa and Grandma. Mods will never see such comment to deal with, na senseless post dey will be moving upadan.
Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by justtoodark: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2018
igbo emeke.....

kiiiikikikikikikiki......

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Almaiga: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Ibo's Amaka!!! grin grin

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by omoelerin1: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2018
They are not Nigerians, but biafrans. Ghanaian authority, please take note

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by justtoodark: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2018
kwenu...!....kwenuuuuu....!!!!...kwensuonu...!!!!!

oshi.....

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by justtoodark: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2018
we can understand if in malaysia,china europe and such,but in ghana...??!!...

ridiculous....

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by justtoodark: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2018
have you people noticed...??....we dont hear nothing nice about them lately no more....

when they are not busy believing a fraudster from london they are busy messing around....

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by els0nm0rali(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Well done o okunrin Ogun.
Keep the flag flying so gbo.
Later they will say we are poor.
We concur.
We live in thatched roof houses.
We concur.
This one will later buy houses in Nkpor and start dancing to the beats of the drums with a walking stick and red cap, spraying millions of naira he din't struggle much to earn and being praised for his stupendous wealth.
This one will start bringing in containers like he's the most hardworking person in NIG.
Vanity upon vanity
All is vanity
If u spend two hundred years on earth(which is not even possible),remember where u will spend eternity.
May God forgive u and make u a new being during your stay in prison.
U may say frustration pushed u but see where it has landed u.

Best comment so far.

Well said, madam.

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by fareed69(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2018
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja Reporting. The Igbos are at it again. How I wish this happened in Saudi Arabia.

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I will never say anything bad about the igbo's.

But,i know there was something about that stockfish I ate yesterday, no wonder i felt like Superman.

Let me go check the rest just in case.

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Taiwx(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
grin Dat head though
Igbos grin

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Taiwx(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
FLATTINOES cheesy

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by ba7man(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Donald95:

Better than skull mining.

Afterall they didn't spill blood

Mine is senseless but his own insult on my brothers is allowed nah?

E b like say you left your brains behind while growing up
We kill our skull miners once we catch them........you celebrate your drug dealers and give them chieftaincy titles.

Big difference. undecided

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Barzinime(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2018
Donald95:

Better than skull mining.

Afterall they didn't spill blood

And what will be the end result of usage?
Long life & Prosperity abi? undecided

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Babaolorioko(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
The Narcotics Control Board (NACOB) has arrested two Nigerians for attempting to traffic narcotics through the General Post Office in Accra.

The suspects, Theophilus Biney, alias Godwin Orji, a. k. a ‘Goody’, 37 years; and Jeff Nnaana-K, 36 years, both resident in Ghana, were picked up by officials of NACOB at different locations for their involvement in an attempt to traffic Methamphetamine, a narcotic drug to The Philippines.

A statement issued by the Communication and Media Relations Unit of NACOB on Thursday, 19 July, said: “Godwin Orji was apprehended after attempting to post the parcels of stockfish which contained 21.7kgs of Methamphetamine.

Orji, upon his arrest, admitted ownership of the package when interrogated and revealed that the parcels were given to him by Jeff Nnaana-K to be sent to one Victor, resident in The Philippines.
Nnaana-K, upon his arrest, narrated that the consignments were not his, but were given to him by one Offor based in Nigeria to be given to Orji, the sender. The two suspects have been arraigned.”

GIST FROM Zenithnaija.com

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-men-arrested-with-drugs-concealed-in-stockfish/

Can they remove the drug, then send the Stockfish to me to try with egusi soup, it will definitely go with eba grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Tadeus(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2018
Igbo amaka ���

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by aribisala0(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2018
niggadee:
I'm just here to check the name

I tink it is Hoonana or sometin like dat
Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by aribisala0(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2018
usmanbaba:
The pressure from their community to make money by fire by force could be the problem. Chijioke visited last December with Toyota Camry, Chinedu want to impress even more with a Range Rover sport this Decembe.
Must Shinydoo copy evrything that Shidioke does?

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by sammirano: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2018
That head lasan.

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by j1mmy: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2018
They keep using the word Nigerians when referring to IGBO drug dealers and criminals!

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by ufuosman(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Different method, naija I hail

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by mexxmoney: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I will never say anything bad about the igbo's.

But,i know there was something about that stockfish I ate yesterday, no wonder i felt like Superman.

Let me go check the rest just in case.
Lol grin grin grin I am an Igbo man o but laugh wan kill me for here, nice one.

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Timewilltell2(f): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Igbos are the scum of the earth, the embarrassment of our great nation. Can't we have another war so that this time we will get rid of them all undecided angry.

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by bola4dprec(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
tolexy007:

Moniker analyzer
Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amakavula:
our sons the developers
nice dp...
Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
The Narcotics Control Board (NACOB) has arrested two Nigerians for attempting to traffic narcotics through the General Post Office in Accra.

The suspects, Theophilus Biney, alias Godwin Orji, a. k. a ‘Goody’, 37 years; and Jeff Nnaana-K, 36 years, both resident in Ghana, were picked up by officials of NACOB at different locations for their involvement in an attempt to traffic Methamphetamine, a narcotic drug to The Philippines.

A statement issued by the Communication and Media Relations Unit of NACOB on Thursday, 19 July, said: “Godwin Orji was apprehended after attempting to post the parcels of stockfish which contained 21.7kgs of Methamphetamine.

Orji, upon his arrest, admitted ownership of the package when interrogated and revealed that the parcels were given to him by Jeff Nnaana-K to be sent to one Victor, resident in The Philippines.
Nnaana-K, upon his arrest, narrated that the consignments were not his, but were given to him by one Offor based in Nigeria to be given to Orji, the sender. The two suspects have been arraigned.”

GIST FROM Zenithnaija.com

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-men-arrested-with-drugs-concealed-in-stockfish/

From Aba to Malaysia from Malaysia to Ghana. Igbos are good at networking

Re: Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish by DSoj(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
IPOBeast pipu.
Againnn

Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State / Opetola Dolapo Throws Shade At Mompha Over Wealth Display / Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food