Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (60866 Views)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by blackaxe78: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Deckline:
YOU ARE PLACED WITH A DIVINE CURSE FROM ABOVE.

Which one be "Divine curse" again?
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by maximunimpact(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
Some of us Think Hell is a Joke....

Brethren if u are privileged to see a Dream of Hell, you will not wish your Greatest Enemies to go there....

Everyone should Strive to Make Heaven... Even if you will be a slave in Heaven, Strive to Enter....

Hell Fire is no Joke.... it's unimaginable, it's undesirable, it's Undescribable..!!!

There is Power in our Tongue.... Lets use it Wisely!!

Oga keep mute, if hell exists like u want it to exist only those who believe in it like u will go there. U go to church because u are afraid of the hellfire u created in your head and not because u love your maker.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by xtiandamondre(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
This one weak me
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by osazsky(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
just pray u don't have cancer or kidney failure, na this type wey dey run mouth go begin they shout 'God why me',then she go they run from pillar to post looking for d same adeboye tb Joshua and PST Chris,u dey run ur mouth cuz u never c death face to face,,,I have been there twice

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Jackbell17: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Proverbs 14:1...The fool has said in his heart, there is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by LazyNairalander(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere!

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by deejaybest: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
To BET and WIN

Visit Website�
www.safebettinghub.com

Join Telegram�
https:///safebettinghub
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by aril: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
loveformercy:
God didn't shift from His throne!! You can say whatever you like, it is your business. God no shake one bit, & your anger does not remove hell or heaven.....If you are strong enough, just die & your doubts will be cleared

I like this... "if you are strong enough just die & your doubts will be cleared" grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by internet: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Her mama think say she get pikin.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by mimimile93: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
See this wh.o.r.e.
Who told her that prostitutes would go to heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Hakeem12(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
adoyi8:

Do you know that you used the word "Throne" only because the bible was written during the time of kings? if it was written now, i guess you would have used words like The Oval Office, Presidential villa, Aso Rock, White house etc. Which weapon do you think Angel Michael would be depicted to use if the bible was written in the modern era? definitely not a sword. probably an AK47 commando style.
so on point
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by ajayiopy: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Deckline:
YOU ARE PLACED WITH A DIVINE CURSE FROM ABOVE.
IS A LIE,WHY NOT GET CLOSE AND ENCOURAGE HER INSTEAD OF CONDEMING HER? REASON WHY WE HAVE HYPROCRITE IN CHURCHES TODAY. I CAN SEE THE SINCEREITY IN HER AND IF YOU WORK ON THAT VIRTUE ,SHE WILL TURN OUT TO BE GREAT APOSTLE. REMEMBER APOSTLE PAUL.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Elnino4ladies: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hell fire is bae.....fvck heaven... it doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by davidque: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wow this is very unfortunate. What a wasted life. If you check her history one will see a period of disappointment
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by lakesider(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
osazsky:
just pray u don't have cancer or kidney failure, na this type wey dey run mouth go begin they shout 'God why me',then she go they run from pillar to post looking for d same adeboye tb Joshua and PST Chris,u dey run ur mouth cuz u never c death face to face,,,I have been there twice

so pastors can cure kidney failure ?,,, even people born 3000years ago are smarter than u

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Arysexy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
This yeye naughty girl that always talk about how her future husband must lick her pvssy.

The girl is under some demonic possession. Watch her Facebook videos and see she is from d pit of hell
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by ofuonyebi: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
You rantings to for recognition is not better than that of Olunloyo ...who suddenly have discovered that Jesus is alive and is real!...siooo!...fool!
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nehyooh(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Take this

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Dammylois(f): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oh it's the Bleep teacher abi na therapist... I thought she talks at her villages gods . Is she thinking those gods are in heaven?
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by israelmao(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oyedepo,Adeboye and Kumuyi are too busy to read this gibberish and hotchpotch.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
I don't know if she's blaspheming, but you just have to accept her choice.

The problem with all Nigerians (I mean all) is this ""holier than thou"" attitude. People judging people for committing sin differently.

She might be a slut, a lesbian, and all other terms associated with her type. But this same girl might be a giver, a forgiver, someone who doesn't gossip, someone who doesn't hold grudges etc. You that is judging her might be a direct opposite of who she is.

All of us are the same, the only thing is that we do it differently.

Like she rightly said, we only have one life to live. Just live it to the fullest without fear or intimidation from your pastors or imams.

Just be sure it's legal, whether or not it affects the next person.
Please, just be legit.

6 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by boringnigerian: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
I like her confidence in her choices.

I was expecting a more cogent reason why she doesn't want to be in a heaven with Adeboye, Oyedepo et al but ah well, she doesn't owe me any explanations

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by talk2percy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
She is saying the truth....
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Dollabiz: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by moskecity: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
well life is all about choice.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by countryfive: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
maximunimpact:
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is".

- Albert Camus
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by MSRA(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Waoh...this scares the jippers off me in more ways than I can mention... But hey sis live it up. It's ur life and it's God's gift to you to spend it how you like. But know for sure that you will give account for every single action and inaction u take.

Listen to how one sage puts it:

8 Oh, how sweet the light of day,
And how wonderful to live in the sunshine!
Even if you live a long time, don’t take a single day for granted.
Take delight in each light-filled hour,
Remembering that there will also be many dark days
And that most of what comes your way is smoke.

9 You who are young, make the most of your youth.
Relish your youthful vigor.
Follow the impulses of your heart.
If something looks good to you, pursue it.
But know also that not just anything goes;
You have to answer to God for every last bit of it.

10 Live footloose and fancy-free—
You won’t be young forever.
Youth lasts about as long as smoke.

The Preacher 11 (MSG)
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Jidykejay: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
All the sufferings on earth is bread and butter in comparison to HELL!. Only the ignorants do not fear to go to hell. It's easy to belittle the everlasting torment in hell but such scoffers hear that men of SARS OPERATIVES are after them they will take to their heels. Even police cell or prison experience they don't want to have. Young lady God knows that you don't what you're saying. Repent of sins and receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Leave men of God alone. You're not the one that called them. They are answerable to God.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Unrated900(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
If you don’t want to make heaven must you come here and tell us idiot ugly bitch..did they extorted your family stupid attention seeking less fortunate asshole.why condemning them here,if they speak one word to your life,what happen to those that mock prophet of God in the Bible might happen to you....
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by babony1: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
maximunimpact:
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is".

- Albert Camus
Well said. Life after death is very real and from this planet earth human beings will work or be working towards where the he/she would spend eternity.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by mekuso89(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
What if davido, wizkid dem no gree join you

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by smileyoo: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
this type of mind set: odikwa enternally risky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer / She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.