Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (60771 Views)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
she is %1000000 correct! If Jesus in heaven i don't wanna see his useless ass! grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by pssnlimited4all: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Prepare to go to hell then. It is very simple.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by ChristineC: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
With a face and hair line like that, I also honestly wouldn't care.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Walamu(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
majella4:
A Nigerian lady,Angela Nwosu, known for her outspokenness took to Facebook to say that she does not want to make if it is where the likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo and others will go to after death.

Below is what she wrote...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1823791991046833&id=100002481497235&ref=content_filter

Devil worshipers shall not make into the Kingdom of Heaven. I assure you. This is the cleansing time.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Wisdomhood: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
loveformercy:
God didn't shift from His throne!! You can say whatever you like, it is your business. God no shake one bit, & your anger does not remove hell or heaven.....If you are strong enough, just die & your doubts will be cleared

Na so her crazy dey start!

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
Some of us Think Hell is a Joke....

Brethren if u are privileged to see a Dream of Hell, you will not wish your Greatest Enemies to go there....

Everyone should Strive to Make Heaven... Even if you will be a slave in Heaven, Strive to Enter....

Hell Fire is no Joke.... it's unimaginable, it's undesirable, it's Undescribable..!!!

There is Power in our Tongue.... Lets use it Wisely!!

have you been there before?

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by obentenyson(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
In conclusion, She wants to go burn in Hell... Awesome... she go last last beg for water for their ni... While other people dey enjoy living water for heaven.. Crazy lady.
Even demons regret follow satan to rebel against God... Satan sef wan go heaven

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by itsmeurLady(f): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
she has seen her god, his name is Emeka, this one na small pikin sense dey worry am, Emeka never do you strong thing grin grin by the time he is done with you, you will start singing 'i surrender all' grin
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by simplesearch: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
This Young girl's got her heart filled with hate for righteous course, She's in such a dangerous spiritual state. People who get to this point hardly ever make it up again, I pray God have mercy on her before she seals her doom.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Fastfingers33: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jesus shanu funmi
Mark 8:36

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Michaelpresh(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Emeka emeka emeka see wat ur cassava have done to this gal

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Martinez19(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good to see a reasoning youth. grin
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bedspread: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
scarface04:

Mtchewwww,, like you have been to d so called heaven and hell before. coming here to tell us how undesirable it is.
Go and come back then snap pictures while coming . Also let me know if judas and hitler are still burning in hell. How can a God who created us sit down and watch his own creation, his own image and likeness, languish cry and torment for eternity. If he can do that without sympathy then he must be a heartless God. After-all he allowed sin into this world in the first place. He sees the future so he should have predicted how his creation were going to end up.
Why punish us for what he allowed and knows will happen. And if heaven is a place where they say you sing endless praise and worship then that place must be boring.
We can only know what's on the other side when we die. Don't believe in myth and tales by moonlight stories of heaven and hell.
SORRY!! YOU NEED TO BE PITIED...
My Prayer for u is For the Salvation of you

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bedspread: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
echodrum:
which hell fire is worst than the one people are in nigeria and most other countries?. And which other heaven is better than the one some famous and rich people are enjoying here on earth?. Hell and heaven are all in this world and life. You experience either of them based on how you choose, plan or due to circumstances.
Nothing on Earth is Compared to what Heaven is..... Nothing bro..
Go on your knees and ask GOD ALMIGHTY to show u a Glimpse
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by panmunium(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
People like these are possessed unknowingly, so pray for her

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bedspread: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
maximunimpact:

Oga keep mute, if hell exists like u want it to exist only those who believe in it like u will go there. U go to church because u are afraid of the hellfire u created in your head and not because u love your maker.
One Assurance I Gurantee u, if you Neglect JESUS CHRIST here in Earth, You Must Beg in Eternity.... but then it may be too Late

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bedspread: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
crafteck:

So a dream of hell is realistic to you, u probably slept in heat without electricity and your mind is playing tricks...
Eternity does not Respect Grammar..... Those who died today without JESUS CHRIST are there right now and are Begging for a 2nd Chance....

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by maximunimpact(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
One Assurance I Gurantee u, if you Neglect JESUS CHRIST here in Earth, You Must Beg in Eternity.... but then it may be too Late

u can believe all the hellfire all u want but don't force it on others. the wages of sin is DEATH but the gift of righteousness is LIFE
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Gbelex(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Trully,end time is near

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by fof1: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
majella4:
A Nigerian lady,Angela Nwosu, known for her outspokenness took to Facebook to say that she does not want to make if it is where the likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo and others will go to after death.

Below is what she wrote...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1823791991046833&id=100002481497235&ref=content_filter

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, NOBODY IS FORCING U. WHEN U SEE,FELL AND EXPERIENCE D FLAMES OF ETERNAL HELL FIRE, NO BODY WILL REMIND YOU OF UR DISGUSTING CYNICAL FOOLISH OUTBURST HERE.TIME WILL TELL, BUT PLS HAVE A RETHINK NOW BEFORE ITS ETERNALLY LATE.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by lawal5020(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Eeyah see person wey dey reject heaven she wants to be where davido wizkid and the likes are aah #igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by leofab(f): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
lostnegro:
grin you want to trend with hell fire abi no problem just send us your selfie when you get there i will post it here.Matthew 12:36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty(careless) word they have spoken.
your mean ALLAH’s hell or Jehovah’s hell? Be specific
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by GoldHorse(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
I like this girl.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by piagetskinner(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
not everyone you see is normal...she might be demon possessed or just plain ignorant...

as for me I strive to make heaven...she can do whatever she likes...

at the end of time she will know the truth

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Victorisoni3(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mean while in opposite
You're telling the world that you are going to hell and
Hell is already wide spread for you
Hmmm embarassed

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by zazzi: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
There is no pleasure on earth not even a single one for all is vanity. Vanity upon vanity, so endeavour to make heaven.
terrezo2002:

Her choice.
She is wiser than many lukewarm Christians we have these days who are neither there or here.

If you want to be a Christian, be good Christian and if you don't want to be, try to enjoy the pleasures of this world before you go to hell.
Of what purpose is it if one doesn't enjoy the worlthly pleasures and yet suffer in hell.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by leofab(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
Eternity does not Respect Grammar..... Those who died today without JESUS CHRIST are there right now and are Begging for a 2nd Chance....
its evidently clear that Onyeka dirty poor Africans will make this heaven.. cos all advanced countries don’t believe in that bullshit.. poverty mentality.. mtwwww
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by leofab(f): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
streamsofjoy:
Daddy freeze has given so many - humans, animals, sane, insane etc so much effrontery which will at the end of the day destroy them. Your mercy oh lord.
use our head; stop thinking like you are in the stone age.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by marttol: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
linkszelda:
Please they should o.
I know say once oledepo, adebole etc make heaven ehhn
Heaven Don sure for me be that
lol
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by marttol: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
blackaxe78:

grin grin grin
Have you dreamt about he'll before? Tell me about it if you sure is not an hallucination of a Nollywood movie you watched before going to bed.

My own is just that if Apostle Suleiman makes heaven, we are all going.
lol
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by sollybaby(f): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hanty no mention David ibiyeomie...she doesn't want to end up like kemi...fear God o
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Pataricatering(f): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
HisSexcellency:
May it be unto her according to her words sad
you too sexcellency ? Na wa o ! Is it your sexual prowess that will carry you into heaven ? You should just have kept quiet - with this your name the likelihood of joining her in hell is very high o !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.