Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] (1112 Views)

The Kind Of Men We See Online (photo Attached) / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2018
I'm going to give you one of the best advice of the week.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2018
"If you want to make friends, make them offline. If you want to make money, make them online." — Joe Clef, 2018.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2018
I noticed some people do the opposite and end up being depressed or wasting money on the long-run.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2018
You'll focus lots of energy in making friends online, then one day, you'll develop so much feelings for each other and before you know it, you'll start looking for a way to meet. You'll book a bus or a flight for the person to come over. Is he or she better than all the great people around your state or vicinity?

Typing...
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2018
An online business fetches more money than an offline business. This is why Dangote can't be as wealthy as Mark Zuckerberg.

The only time he can be as wealthy as Mark is if he starts a lucrative online business to add to his offline business just as Jeff Bezos did.

He sells eBooks via KDP = online business. He sells print books via Createspace = offline business.

His store combines online and offline to sell other products. This is why he's currently the richest man in the world.

The reason Bill Gate is/was the richest man in the world is also because he does online and offline business. He sells downloadable software = online business. He sells computer = offline business.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2018
So, keep online for business + friends you already know offline. If you should make friends online, let them be business partners, your students, or your clients.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2018
If you try to make too many friends without benefit online, you'll end up wasting your time.

If you must make friends online, let it be friends with benefits. Not sex kinda benefits, but business benefits.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Since I don't have friends online, this is why I can create any kind of thread I want and whoever wants to read it and get offended can do so and I won't be bothered.

If I had friends everywhere online, I would be mindful not to offend them.

Let's assume I have a gay friend online and I want to create a post against gayism, the idea will die the moment I think of how it will hurt my online friend if he reads it.

I'm going to jeopardize our friendship. So, this is why I don't keep friends to enable my freedom of speech flow.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
I had written a post against Sèun and Làlàsticlàla before. If I had made them my friends, I would've been ass-licking them in hope for my posts to make front-page.

Since they took those articles I wrote down and felt I was attacking them, I took it as motivation.

What they did is to punish me for not ass-licking them, but I took it as an opportunities to build my sites and now those sites are raking in cash.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
If I were ass-licking them as I try to make them my friends, I wouldn't have built mine.

It's better to make lots of enemies online while building great online businesses. With the free controvercy the enemies will give you, you can use it to promote your online business.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
On the other hand, if you ass-lick people just to make lots of online friends, you'll look back with regrets. They'll betray you at last. I have seen it all and I have learnt my lessons.

We blunt. We rock. We build wealth, We clef on!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by economia: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2018
I am with you
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Oh, our online book store (to grab our relationship books) is: www.shop.wetclef.com and our relationship tips forum (for men) is: www.wetclef.com
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by Siki355(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2018
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2018
@iLegendd

Wise man...

Show me the way baba..
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2018
economia:
I am with you
Glad.
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by EBUBS(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Sometimes the friends we have offline are same ones online... So what
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
@iLegendd

Wise man...

Show me the way baba..
Ayam a learner o! Na baba God wey heaven dey give us some crazy inspiration. If you ask him for your share, he'll give you. He's not stingy like me wey be chairman of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria (SMAN).
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2018
EBUBS:
Sometimes the friends we have offline are same ones online... So what
We are still on the same page. Seems you read some parts fast. See screenshot below.

Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2018
What I meant in that underlined is: keep online for business. Then I used the plus sign "+" to add more input and it means: bring your offline friends online instead of trying to make new (fruitless) ones online.

That energy you'll use in trying to make new online friends can be channeled into online businesses with your offline friends. If any problems in the future between you and your offline friends, you can easily handle it offline.

When an online friend swindles you, you'll be running around like a mad dog, but when your offline friend swindles you, you can track him or her easily.

Any new friend you make online should be for a purpose like: business partner, your student, your client, and not one that is only there to waste your time. If you want to waste time, then waste your times with people who already know.

If you waste your time online while people you already know offline are busy doing something great, you'll look back with regrets for the time you wasted with strangers online and also, you'll look at your friends (who didn't waste their online or are doing great things online) with envy.

This post is not entirely directed at you, but an explanation for everyone to read.
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by EBUBS(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2018
iLegendd:
We are still on the same page. Seems you read some parts fast. See screenshot below.

You're indirectly saying you shouldn't have friends for just friendship sake online. As in I should terminate my Facebook account since it's not for the purpose of business or making money per say
Re: FRIENDS: See Online Friends With Benefits [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
EBUBS:

You're indirectly saying you shouldn't have friends for just friendship sake online. As in I should terminate my Facebook account since it's not for the purpose of business or making money per say
Yes. I would love to explain, but time to type it.

(1) (Reply)

Mods I Need Your Help / Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice / Lady Attacked By 3 Women For Sleeping With Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.