Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) (5467 Views)

Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by majella4: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Soldiers pictured enjoying themselves.Too much flexing

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/photos-of-soldiers-enjoying-themselves.html

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
If I knew that address, I would gone to their midst, climb on that table and drop a huge fart to disperse them away.

Somewhere is south east Asia, soldiers enjoying themselves on the battle front and not in the beer palour.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2018
This is disrespect to the uniform. In saner countries, they would be in trouble after this picture . Take off the uniform and do your own thing, how difficult is that?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by abc115: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by iammo(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2018
May God continue to bless these people,
Crazy work demands and poor pay, their death is not even announced yet their victory is celebrated by the government as their own success

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
sad shayo
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:
This is disrespect to the uniform. In saner countries, they would be in trouble after this picture . Take off the uniform and do your own thing, how difficult is that?

How on earth is that disrespect? There are huan beings too and deserve to enjoy themselves.I am sure that pic was taken in the officers mess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:

l hope you can see they are at the other rank Mess and notvany public beer parlour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Khd95(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:
ChiefAzubuike:
Somewhere is south east Asia, soldiers enjoying themselves on the battle front and not in the beer palour.
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
abeg lets hear word with this unneccessary compariso , these soldiers do worst things,we never get to see them online

whats bad in a soldier drinking beer,when he is not on duty mtccchew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2018
cktheluckyman:

How on earth is that disrespect? There are huan beings too and deserve to enjoy themselves.I am sure that pic was taken in the officers mess.

No one says they can't enjoy themselves, they should take off the uniform first ( It's a symbol of national honour like the flag) . In other countries if you are seen drinking with a police or soldier uniform you get axed , because you are bringing dishonour to a respectable uniform.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin life has no duplicate. They cannot come and die!

As long as they are not on duty no wahala!

I remember those days in girls guild, as long as you are not on cap when eating, No wahala. So we are always conscious of that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2018
cktheluckyman:

No one says they can't enjoy themselves, they should take off the uniform first ( It's a symbol of national honour like the flag) . In other countries if you are seen drinking with a police or soldier uniform you get axed , because you are bringing dishonour to a respectable uniform.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by bedspread: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2018
The NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES IS NOW A CONFIRMED JOKE!!

Soilders in uniform drink and snap themselves!! I cannot Imagine dt!

I lived in the Barracks for about 20years of my life.. Dad retired as a General... I hv never seen Soilders displaying drinking on public space...

It's a Mess!!
If it was police, we know they are civilians but not the Armed Forces..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

l hope you can see they are at the other rank Mess and notvany public beer parlour

It doesn't matter , take off the national defence uniform first and get wasted and do all sorts of embarrassing things after , no one will care , you are not a Nigerian soldier then , just another citizen embarasing himself not the nation.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2018
I know ipob will condemn them because it happened in buhari government their enemy. After all buhari don't send them .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Khd95:

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
abeg lets hear word with this unneccessary compariso , these soldiers do worst things,we never get to see them online

whats bad in a soldier drinking beer,when he is not on duty mtccchew

Not while wearing the national uniform . When off duty , take off the uniform and be a civilian, no one will judge you for being irresponsible and embarrass the nation.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2018
It's a wonder why any soldier would drink while on-duty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by almajiri101: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:

How is drinking beer a disrespect and dishonour to a National flag? The only thing you cannot do as a soldier is sitting down with your cap/beret on your head.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2018
so, if/when soldiers finish their duties and go home, they MUST remove their uniform before starting to drink?! ok o!
so, if/when soldiers go to one of their colleagues after work for a drink, they MUST remove their uniform while drinking?! ok o!

what soldiers do in their private lives should be just that, THEIR private lives.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2018
almajiri101:

How is drinking beer a disrespect and dishonour to a National flag? The only thing you cannot do as a soldier is sitting down with your cap/beret on your head.

Like I said in other countries that is not allowed , I've never been in the nigerian army , but it seems odd and crazy that they would make so much fuss over the cap and yet have no issues with national defenders make fools of themselves while wearing the national defence uniform..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:

Like I said in other countries that is not allowed , I've never been in the nigerian army , but it seems odd and crazy that they would make so much fuss over the cap and yet have no issues with national defenders make fools of themselves while wearing the national defence uniform..

other countries like WHERE exactly?! soldiers around the world (US/EUROPE/SOUTH AMERICA) freely do it, and it certainly aint against the law.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by almajiri101: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:

Not while wearing the national uniform . When off duty , take off the uniform and be a civilian, no one will judge you for being irresponsible and embarrass the nation.

Lol.. Who says soldiers must be on mufti before drinking beer? Pls dont say constitution. For your information, beer is not a contraband item, it's legal for everyone who can afford to consume, be it soldiers or civilian
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so, when soldiers finish their duties and go home, they MUST remove their uniform before starting to drink?! ok o!
so, if soldiers go to one of their colleagues after worl for a drink, they MUST remove their uniform while drinking?! ok o!

what soldiers do in their privat elives should be just that, THEIR private lives.

If the pictures of soldiers drinking in uniforms is exposed on the internet, then it is no longer private lives

Disciplinary action may follow when an Army General see the pictures online
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by almajiri101: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:

Where in other countries? be specific. Tell me one country and i will give you examples.

So you haven't seen fully kitted US soldiers holding can/bottles of beer while off duty?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2018
almajiri101:

Lol.. Who says soldiers must be on mufti before drinking beer? Pls dont say constitution. For your information, beer is not a contraband item, it's legal for everyone who can afford to consume, be it soldiers or civilian

bro that dude doesnt know what he is talking about.... if you go to any american/foreign base, you can freely buy/drink booze at mess so long as you are off duty (whether wearing your uniform or not).
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro that dude doesnt know what he is talking about.... if you go to any american/foreign base, you can freely buy/drink booze at mess so long as you are off duty (whether wearing your uniform or not).

Cc :almajiri101

I apologise , I learnt something new. They are not allowed to wear the uniforms at bars and places like that . Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Horus:

If the pictures of soldiers drinking in uniforms is exposed on the internet, then it is no longer private lives

Disciplinary action may follow when an Army general see the pictures online

here is Macron (French presido) drinking wine with 700 soldiers.... i guess they are all breaking the law, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

here is Macron (French presido) drinking wine with 700 soldiers.... i guess they are all breaking the law, right?

Do you see a soldier on-duty drinking on the picture?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Almaiga: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2018
The Soldiers need this. This is a way of calming their nerves after the days work.
God bless our Soldiers.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Horus:

Do you see a soldier on-duty drinking on the picture?

i see a lot of soldiers in UNIFORM drinking, just like the OP initial pic of soldiers in their own HOME drinking....unless of course, you believe that being at your house in uniform means they are on duty?!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Almaiga: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
See this one, your Brothers are part of the reasons why there is so much insecurity in the land.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i see a lot of soldiers in UNIFORM drinking, just like the OP initial pic of soldiers in their own HOME drinking....unless of course, you believe that being at your house in uniform means they are on duty?!

If the pictures of soldiers drinking in uniforms is exposed on the internet, then it is no longer private lives, that was simply my point when I was answering your own question about their private lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun, Amaechi And El Rufai Short Listed To Replace Osinbanjo / Labour Party Chairman Arrested / Peter Obi Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.