Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) (5511 Views)

Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by abc115: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:
This is disrespect to the uniform. In saner countries, they would be in trouble after this picture . Take off the uniform and do your own thing, how difficult is that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by otipoju(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:
This is disrespect to the uniform. In saner countries, they would be in trouble after this picture . Take off the uniform and do your own thing, how difficult is that?

Stop saying what you do not know.

Soldiers are not barred from drinking in uniform.
Every barracks, or base has plenty of alcoholic drinks on sale.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Horus:

If the pictures of soldiers drinking in uniforms is exposed on the internet, then it is no longer private lives, that was simply my point when I was answering your own question about their private lives

and again i show you a picture of soldiers drinking alcohol WHILE WEARING THEIR UNIFORM, and they certainly were not breaking any law.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2018
otipoju:

Stop saying what you do not know.

Soldiers are not barred from drinking in uniform.
Every barracks, or base has plenty of alcoholic drinks on sale.

Abc115

I apologised before .
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by abc115: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:

Abc115

I apologised before .

Noted ,makes you a great man with great heart
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Horus(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

and again i show you a picture of soldiers drinking alcohol WHILE WEARING THEIR UNIFORM, and they certainly were not breaking any law.

And again I was simply answering your own question about their private lives.

If the picture is posted on the internet then it is no longer private lives, that was my only point
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2018
abc115:

Noted ,makes you a great man with great heart

Thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2018
That picture was taking in army officer mess those who know the meaning of mess will understand
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Horus:

And again I was simply answering your own question about their private lives.

If the picture is posted on the internet then it is no longer private lives, that was my only point

lol thats because you dont understand the private/public life matter...you see, a soldier in uniform in his private/public life can drink alcohol if he pleases, while a soldier in uniform, aka ON DUTY, cant. see the difference or you need me to explain better?

go to any veteran's day event and you will indeed see many military personel (in uniform) drinking drinking in public... because the law simply stipulate that a military personel CANT drink alcohol in a place they "sell" alcohol (such as a bar). but at home or having a glass of wine in a restaurant, it is completely legal to drink alcohol.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:
Dey can be in barrack, dey hv bar inside and d pic look like barrack bar.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
ufuosman:

Dey can be in barrack, dey hv bar inside and d pic look like barrack bar.

Sure bro.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Horus(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

lol thats because you dont understand the private/public life matter...you see, a soldier in uniform in his private/public life can drink alcohol if he pleases, while a soldier in uniform, aka ON DUTY, cant. see the difference or you need me to explain better?

go to any veteran's day event and you will indeed see many military personel (in uniform) drinking drinking in public... because the law simply stipulate that a military personel CANT drink alcohol in a place they "sell" alcohol (such as a bar). but at home or having a glass of wine in a restaurant, it is completely legal to drink alcohol.

It is you who do not understand the definition of private lives. If the picture is posted on the internet then it is no longer private lives,, that was my only point
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Horus:

It is you who do not understand the definition of private lives. If the picture is posted on the internet then it is no longer private lives,, that was my only point

to the army, whether it is posted online or not is irrelevant, so long as it does NOT break the army rules/law.... (aka drinking in an establishment such as a bar that sell alcohol)
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by 1x2x3: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:

What if they are looking for a way to be dismissed?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Horus(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

to the army, whether it is posted online or not is irrelevant, so long as it does NOT break the army rules/law.... (aka drinking in an establishment such as a bar that sell alcohol)

Your question about their private lives was clearly answered, If the picture is posted on the internet then it is no longer private lives, that was my only point
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
1x2x3:

What if they are looking for a way to be dismissed?

Lmfao grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Horus:
Your question about their private lives was clearly answered

what question exactly are you talking about?!?!?! do you have english comprehension issues?!

great, now tell me how the above makes any difference to the subject at hand?! is drinking at home in uniform a crime?! is drinking in public in uniform a crime? lol! do make some sense pls!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
drinking beer with uniform is not wrong, but getting drunk is d problem, visit officers mess or nigeria defense college in abj 4 there u go see admirals,generals highing up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Ekajuk: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
cktheluckyman:

How on earth is that disrespect? There are huan beings too and deserve to enjoy themselves.I am sure that pic was taken in the officers mess.
the pix was taken in the mess.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
These ones nko?

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by jhorjhor: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Want free data? Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by Game4money: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
so yhu only love to see dem in death areas... are dey not humans?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by greenmonk: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

here is Macron (French presido) drinking wine with 700 soldiers.... i guess they are all breaking the law, right?
What are they drinking? Beer?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
They don't have their beret...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by giddykay: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
So officers should not have mess again
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
greenmonk:

What are they drinking? Beer?

that is wine bottles, in France we drink at least one glass of wine at lunch and dinner.... to function properly during the day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by greenmonk: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

that is wine bottles, in France we drink at least one glass of wine at lunch and dinner.... to function properly during the day!

I'm happy you said a glass. There is a great difference between taking a drink and getting drunk.
I worked in a multinational company, they frown on anyone getting drunk but not on moderate amount of drink after working hours.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
greenmonk:

I'm happy you said a glass. There is a great difference between taking a drink and getting drunk.
I worked in a multinational company, they frown on anyone getting drunk but not on moderate amount of drink after working hours.

which is understandable, wouldnt you say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At Who You Guys Select As President / Governor Peter Obi Absolved Of N250 Million Money Laundering Scandal / Phcn Workers Afraid Of Change - Prof. Barth Nnaji

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.