Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" (2153 Views)

Israel's new helmsman: Profile of PM Naftali Bennett / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave / 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by adonis89(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Critics condemned Israel's new "nation-state" law saying it delivers a serious blow to the country because it puts Jewish identity ahead of the nation's democratic principles while making Arab citizens "permanent foreigners".

Read more @ https://www.ozonereporters.com/israels-new-nation-state-law-makes-arab-citizens-permanent-foreigners-critics/
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Aaronsrod: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2018
adonis89:
Critics condemned Israel's new "nation-state" law saying it delivers a serious blow to the country because it puts Jewish identity ahead of the nation's democratic principles while making Arab citizens "permanent foreigners".

Read more @ https://www.ozonereporters.com/israels-new-nation-state-law-makes-arab-citizens-permanent-foreigners-critics/

It is Gods country.

They are Gods people.

All must bow before them.

The Bible tells us God will curse us if we do not bless Israel.
Be very careful what you say my broda.
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by bedspread: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Isreal is a Jewish Nation!

The Reason they are the Most Hated Nation on Earth... tho They are better than all their haters and still make money from their Haters!

For Me... I Love Isreal... GOD'S OWN NATION
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
God has no business in this matter . How can God support wickedness ...it not just possible.
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
God has no business in this matter . How can God support wickedness ...it not just possible.
Mallam which one is wickedness people who fight to survive or people is piss who throws bomb ups and down killing innocent people ?
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
Mallam which one is wickedness people who fight to survive or people is piss who throws bomb ups and down killing innocent people ?
Dude, the nation started existing in 1948. So why should those who dwelt there before its existence be treated as foreigners? Or does your God delight in making people homeless ?
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by ChristianNorth: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
Dude, the nation started existing in 1948. So why should those who dwelt there before its existence be treated as foreigners? Or does your God delight in making people homeless ?
What about the Isreali that existed prior to 1948?
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shelumiel:

Have you ever asked yourself how come the Jews got scattered among nations?

Have you ever asked where were they before they got scattered and what really happens?

Have you ever asked if there are indigenous Arab or Arab speaking people in Judea/Palestine/Isreal in the time of old backed up by historical facts and evidence?

Have you ever asked when the Arab speaking people began to settle in Judea/Palestine/Isreal?

Have you ever asked were there Arab speaking people as a nation in Judea/Palestine/Isreal when David/Solomon was ruling?

Have you ever asked what happened to the real Egyptians who own egypt which for sure are no Arab speaking people?

Pls try and go back to history and be objective..

We all know who are expert in land grabbing and later claiming Lord over the grabbed land...
Peace..!!!

2 Likes

Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChristianNorth:

What about the Isreali that existed prior to 1948?
Brother , a nation that existed and left it's place origin does not(in this modern era ) deserve cast out those who had the opportunity to resettle in their place. They should rather , look for ways to live in peace with them .
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by ChristianNorth: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
Brother , a nation that existed and left it's place origin does not(in this modern era ) deserve cast out those who had the opportunity to resettle in their place. They should rather , look for ways to live in peace with them .
The same mentality as Fulani herdsmen!!!

Believe me, Isrealis are too soft. Gaza and palestinians should thank their god for that.

You live in peace with terrorists. Arab moslems are terrorists, from a year old kid to their ancestors.
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bethor:

Have you ever asked yourself how come the Jews got scattered among nations?

Have you ever asked where were they before they got scattered and what really happens?

Have you ever asked if there are indigenous Arab or Arab speaking people in Judea/Palestine/Isreal in the time of old backed up by historical facts and evidence?

Have you ever asked when the Arab speaking people began to settle in Judea/Palestine/Isreal?

Have you ever asked were there Arab speaking people as a nation in Judea/Palestine/Isreal when David/Solomon was ruling?

Have you ever asked what happened to the real Egyptians who oen egypt which for sure are no Arab speaking people?

Pls try and go back to history and be objective..

We all know who are expert in land grabbing and later claiming Lord over the grabbed land...
Peace..!!!

Put your religious sentiments aside and face the facts here : History is in the past ; so let it remain in the past . This is here and now ; it is wickedness to deny these Arabs of their right to lay claims on Israel . PEACE !
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shelumiel:

Yeah...just like the peace in Adamawa,Taraba, Plateau, Benue etc right...?

I don't know how old you are but I think you need go back and do some findings in history and the turmoil in the middle east...
Try and look for the timeline when the Arab speaking people first attacked Jerusalem and why....

Also find out the subsequent war between the crusaders and the Jihadist and finally Sallahudden..!!

Further look up all wars fought in Palestine/Isreal since 1948 when the Jewish people began to come back home and the reasons and objectives the Arab speaking people want to accomplish with the wars..!!
Peace..!!
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
Put your religious sentiments aside and face the facts here : History is in the past ; so let it remain in the past . This is here and now ; it is wickedness to deny these Arabs of their right to lay claims on Israel . PEACE !

And who told you I attest to any of the foreigners religion?
Let's call a spade a spade...What right does somebody who occupies your land have laying claim to your land?

I guessed you are part of the people that subscribe to "Surrender your ancestral land or die" team...!!!
The world have moved past that and in today nobody can forcefully take anybody's land because you think you are violent...because nobody have monopoly of violence...!!!
Peace...!!!
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChristianNorth:

The same mentality as Fulani herdsmen!!!

Believe me, Isrealis are too soft. Gaza and palestinians should thank their god for that.

You live in peace with terrorists. Arab moslems are terrorists, from a year old kid to their ancestors.
You just generalized and that is unfair . If one Muslim in a hundred is a terrorist, does it mean the others are terrorist? No ! The Palestinians were dwelling in Israel, even in the days of Samuel they were there .
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by ChristianNorth: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
You just generalized and that is unfair . If one Muslim in a hundred is a terrorist, does it mean the others are terrorist? No ! The Palestinians were dwelling in Israel, even in the days of Samuel they were there .
Every true moslem is a potential terrorist. That is the reality.
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Bethor:

And who told you I attest to any of the foreigners religion?
Let's call a spade a spade...What right does somebody who occupies your land have laying claim to your land?

I guessed you are part of the people that subscribe to "Surrender your ancestral land or die" team...!!!
The world have moved past that and in today nobody can forcefully take anybody's land because you think you are violent...because nobody have monopoly of violence...!!!
Peace...!!!
Israelites were never in the nation Israel for more than a thousand . So how is it their land ? The current day Jews met people on what we call Israel and you expect those people to excuse them because some verse of the Bible says " it is their land "? Haba, be fair . Try and put yourself in that position.
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Every true moslem is a potential terrorist. That is the reality.
I have Muslim friends, and I can tell you this in all confidence : not every Muslim is a potential terrorist . What you should have said is : every true Islamic extremist , is a potential terrorist.
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Shelumiel:

Oga, terrorism is enshrine in Islam or maybe you are just follow follow and have not really gone through the Quran and the history of Islam and their conquest...

Did you even care to know how Islam spread in the first place?
Have you care to find out what happened to the Christians in Turkey?

You talked of Palestinian dwelling in Isreal...where they Arab speaking people?

All those calling themselve Palestinian now are just cocktail of individuals gathered from the Arab population in the surrounding Arab people when Jerusalem falls and also from past sacking of the land and exiling the Jewish people by the Romans..Yassar Arafat for one is from the modern day Egypt and if you most know they calming Palestinian now where formally refered to as trans-Jordanians before the Jews came back home...when Jordan was administering the land there was nothing like Palestinians now all of a sudden they are claiming a fake identity...
Peace..!!

1 Like

Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
Israelites were never in the nation Israel for more than a thousand . So how is it their land ? The current day Jews met people on what we call Israel and you expect those people to excuse them because some verse of the Bible says " it is their land "? Haba, be fair . Try and put yourself in that position.

You really need to go back and learn history..your comments reflects your demography...

Further who is saying anything about the bible here?

Even those the bible say the land originally belong to...have you cared to find out if the are Arab speaking people?

Philistine,Jebusite and co...are they Arab speaking people or population ..?
Please dig deep and learn...The Palestinian today is all politics and money grobbing, individuals make lots of money from that..
Peace..!!
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 12:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Bethor:

Oga, terrorism is enshrine in Islam or maybe you are just follow follow and have not really gone through the Quran and the history of Islam and their conquest...

Did you even care to know how Islam spread in the first place?
Have you care to find out what happened to the Christians in Turkey?

You talked of Palestinian dwelling in Isreal...where they Arab speaking people?

All those calling themselve Palestinian now are just cocktail of individuals gathered from the Arab population in the surrounding Arab people when Jerusalem falls and also from past sacking of the land and exiling the Jewish people by the Romans..Yassar Arafat for one is from the modern day Egypt and if you most know they calming Palestinian now where formally refered to as trans-Jordanians before the Jews came back home...when Jordan was administering the land there was nothing like Palestinians now all of a sudden they are claiming a fake identity...
Peace..!!
Brother , I am not just doing "follow follow " ; I dwell in northern Nigeria which has the highest number of Muslims in the country, so know i exactly what I am saying : Muslims are not terrorist ; the extremist are the terrorist . And furthermore, who told you Palestinians were not of Arabic descent? Have you bothered to read into their history ...
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 1:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Bethor:

You really need to go back and learn history..your comments reflects your demography...

Further who is saying anything about the bible here?

Even those the bible say the land originally belong to...have you cared to find out if the are Arab speaking people?

Philistine,Jebusite and co...are they Arab speaking people or population ..?
Please dig deep and learn...The Palestinian today is all politics and money grobbing, individuals make lots of money from that..
Peace..!!
Brother , please do your homework : the Palestinians are Arabs. Check out the league of Arabic nations; you'll see them there . Peace!
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
Brother , I am not just doing "follow follow " ; I dwell in northern Nigeria which has the highest number of Muslims in the country, so know i exactly what I am saying : Muslims are not terrorist ; the extremist are the terrorist . And furthermore, who told you Palestinians were not of Arabic descent? Have you bothered to read into their history ...

Your comprehension is zero...!!!

You stay in the north and you know nothing about the north...
The father of a school mate of mine was murdered during one of the crises up north...those who did it where my friend's northern neighbours and friends who played football together..infact they came for my friend but heard them calling his name when they came into the compound, he managed the scale the fence and escape but his sick father laying on the bed was not so lucky...he was butchered on the bed right there...
Don't tell me anything about the north...you know nothing of the north or simply a young person to know...!!!
Peace..!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
Brother , please do your homework : the Palestinians are Arabs. Check out the league of Arabic nations; you'll see them there . Peace!

Again your level of comprehension is zero..!!
How old are you and what's your level of education..bro??
Peace..!!
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 1:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Bethor:

Your comprehension is zero...!!!

You stay in the north and you know nothing about the north...
The father of a school mate of mine was murdered during one of the crises up north...those who did it where my friend's northern neighbours and friends who played football together..infact they came for my friend but heard them calling his name when they came into the compound, he managed the scale the fence and escape but his sick father laying on the bed was not so lucky...he was butchered on the bed right there...
Don't tell me anything about the north...you know nothing of the north or simply a young person to know...!!!
Peace..!!!
Brother , I live in the north ...where do you live PLEASE? Oh , let me guess . You're a southerner who does not even know where the north is located talk more of experiencing the life here !
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 1:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Bethor:

Again your level of comprehension is zero..!! How old are you and what's your level of education..bro?? Peace..!!
It is higher than what you'll ever get .
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 1:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Bethor:

Again your level of comprehension is zero..!!
How old are you and what's your level of education..bro??
Peace..!!
My advice sir : stop listening to horror tales and start witnessing for yourself. Peace !
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
It is higher than what you'll ever get .

From your comments and reasoning...i doubt..!!
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
My advice sir : stop listening to horror tales and start witnessing for yourself. Peace !

Listening...? I grew up and school in the north...the deep north...!!
Again.. you know nothing of the north or simply too young to know anything...!!
Peace...!!!
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 2:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Bethor:

From your comments and reasoning...i doubt..!!
Bro, I am far too intelligent to lower myself to your incompetent level . Have a nice day.
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
Bro, I am far too intelligent to lower myself to your incompetent level . Have a nice day.

You just gave yourself away by resorting into insult...now this confirms it...
Peace...!!
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 2:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Bethor:

Listening...? I grew up and school in the north...the deep north...!!
Again.. you know nothing of the north or simply too young to know anything...!!
Peace...!!!
I have lived, schooled and even setup shop in the north , so what are you telling me ? Yes , parts of the north are unstable; no doubt about that . But that does give you the right to generalize.
Re: Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" by Shelumiel: 2:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Bethor:

You just gave yourself away by resorting into insult...now this confirms it... Peace...!!
By the way , I apologize for the insult . Peace .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO / I Think Russian Army Has Proven They Are Stronger Than US Army See Why. / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.