Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF (2123 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by Blue3k2: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
●…Gives Nigerian govt 31 days to pack out

●…Says nothing will stop Enugu take-over

●…Says Trump ordered his release, barred police, army from shooting at them

By Chinedu Adonu

ENUGU – THE Biafra Zionists Federation, BZF, on Friday vowed that no election would be conducted in the defunct Biafra region during the 2019 general elections.

This came from the self-acclaimed President of the BZF, Barr. Benjamin Onwuka.

He spoke to journalists in Enugu a day after he was released from prison, where he also boasted that he would take over Enugu government house on August 20 to announce Biafra Independence as President of Biafra.

Onwuka was arrested on May 30 alongside 32 members of his group in front of Enugu government house where they had gone to declare Biafra Independence.

They were discharged and acquitted by a Magistrate Court in Enugu.

He said nothing would stop him from “ceasing Enugu government house on that day as President of Biafra as Enugu remains the capital of Biafra land.”

He stated that the struggle for the actualization of Biafra has received a fresh momentum from the support of the United States of America (USA) and Isreali government, stressing that on August 20, they would “enter government house, Enugu with carrots and sticks with Isreali forces.

Onwuka said: “We will return back to Enugu government house on August 20. The Nigerian government has 31 days to run and wound up. Enugu is the capital of Biafra.

“The Enugu government house is the property of Biafra. It does not belong to Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, it does not belong to Mohammadu Buhari and also does not belong to Nigeria. I will cease the place on that day and the Isreali forces will be backing us on that day and we are inviting all Biafrans, students, Middle Belt, South-South and South west to come out and receive their freedom on that day.”

Onwuka, who confirmed that they were charged with treasonable felony after their arrests, stated that the United States of America (USA) ordered their release from prison last month, adding however, that the order was not carried out until Thursday night.

“The Magistrate who had earlier declined jurisdiction on the matter and sent us to prison, suddenly pronounced us discharged and acquitted. We simply walked out of prison and we thank the President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, who issued the order.

“Nobody believed we will return from prison. We went in and we have come out. They can’t do anything and we are going to show that we have the power of Isreali behind us.

“The implication of that order is that we have defeated Nigeria. They can no longer shoot at us. That order has reinforced the struggle and Biafra has gained momentum as Southeast, South-South and Middle Belt are now asking for it,” he disclosed.

He announced a ban on all political activities in Biafraland, stressing that elections won’t hold on Biafra territories in 2019. He listed the areas where there would not be election in 2019 to include Southeast, South-South, Western region, Bakassi Peninsula, Middle Belt, saying they are part of the Biafra territory.

Onwuka added, however, that the Nigerian government was free to conduct elections in ten northern states of Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kano, Bauchi, Gombe, Boronu and Yobe states.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/ill-take-over-enugu-as-president-declare-biafra-independence-says-released-bzf-president/

Front Page: Lalasticlala

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gimme pop corn with zobo

Blue3k2:

He stated that the struggle for the actualization of Biafra has received a fresh momentum from the support of the United States of America (USA) and Isreali government, stressing that on August 20, they would “enter government house, Enugu with carrots and sticks with Isreali forces.

Onwuka said: “We will return back to Enugu government house on August 20. The Nigerian government has 31 days to run and wound up. Enugu is the capital of Biafra.

“The Enugu government house is the property of Biafra. It does not belong to Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, it does not belong to Mohammadu Buhari and also does not belong to Nigeria. I will cease the place on that day and the Isreali forces will be backing us on that day and we are inviting all Biafrans, students, Middle Belt, South-South and South west to come out and receive their freedom on that day.”

Biafra people home is calling you
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by muykem: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Too much smoke has made them mad.
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by Blue3k2: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lol these clown is going back to jail in August. They've already started the trump and Israel lies again. BZM can walk in the sticks and get hit with the boom. They think they cant get shot because a facebook meme says so.

“The implication of that order is that we have defeated Nigeria. They can no longer shoot at us. 

1 Like

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by frankdoz22: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
We will continue to fight for our homeland Biafra! Afonjas and almajiri terrorists can not stop us! All hail Biafra! All hail nnamdi KANU!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by lizzybet(f): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
lol
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by ISLAMBAD: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
k
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by Blue3k2: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
This clown annexed the western region in his coke filled ambitions.

He listed the areas where there would not be election in 2019 to include Southeast, South-South, Western region, Bakassi Peninsula, Middle Belt, saying they are part of the Biafra territory.

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Enugu capital of Biafra? grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by Patrioticooduan: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
I like this guy's spirit.
Instead of voting next year, why not we come together to restructure this country or better include referendum into the constitution? If you say you support restructuring, and at same support Buhari( who does not support restructuring) then you need to use your head.
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by selemempe: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
no heebadan is capital of biafra

I like the man's spirit. He is a core radical. In 2013 they were arrested for taking over ETV and announcing Biafra's independence.

However i must say that we Igbos need to redefine biafra as an igbo struggle. Wat we should fight for is for a referandum in only igbo speaking parts of nigeria. We are not landlocked as we feel...there is a river port in onitsha..we can dredge it further into an artificial canal so that heavy ships can come into Biafra thru there...besides london, paris, brussel, geneva are some of the biggest cities in the world and they are landlocked or having only river ports just like onitsha.

We need to remove the SS minorities from this struggle. I believe that an independent Igboland, ruled by sensible leaders like sam mbakwe, sullivan chime, okonjo iweala, peter obi, soludo etc will be at least as viable as lagos state and as developed as ghana.

Let us re-draw the map of biafra and make it an Igboland only country. The north might support it. Afterall they offered Nnamdi kanu a biafra with only 5 SE states. Joining other parts of Igboland like Anioma and ukwuani wont be hard.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by coluka: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
What is wrong with Ben onwuka? This man is not providing common sense leadership for his misguided BZM group. You don't have arms yet you want to seize government house with carrots and sticks?
Lol grin this guy has lost it. I mean he is completely mad!!
And Israeli forces? As in the IDF will help you capture government house with carrots and sticks? LMAO grin
Bia nwokem, you better stop that thing you're smoking, it's not good for your health. Tomorrow, you will tell us you want to capture aso rock with garden egg and cucumber. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by Trex4(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
It Was Before Nah cheesy
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by gidgiddy: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Total boycott of the 2019 elections in the SS/SE area!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by frankdoz22: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
We stand for total restoration of Biafra! Nigeria is a lugardian contraption that must be totally dismantled! Our leader nnamdi KANU said he will destroy it with truth! All hail Biafra! All hail nnamdi KANU!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by FisifunKododada: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
This man has a destiny with his village people...they are beckoning and he is responding...
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by GodIsBiafran: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
I disagree with the barrister. Port-Harcout SHOULD be the capital of Biafra. And before anyone declares Biafra we need to sensitize our fellow Biafrans in South-South and Middle-belt. No Igbo land will be ceded to Oduduwa/Arewa-STAN.
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by delpee(f): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:
What is wrong with Ben onwuka? This man is not providing common sense leadership for his misguided BZM group. You don't have arms yet you want to seize government house with carrots and sticks?
Lol grin this guy has lost it. I mean he is completely mad!!
And Israeli forces? As in the IDF will help you capture government house with carrots and sticks? LMAO grin
Bia nwokem, you better stop that thing you're smoking, it's not good for your health. Tomorrow, you will tell us you want to capture aso rock with garden egg and cucumber. Mtcheeew

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by DeBrain045(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
frankdoz22:
We will continue to fight for our homeland Biafra! Afonjas and almajiri terrorists can not stop us! All hail Biafra! All hail nnamdi KANU!
You need rehab
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by DeBrain045(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jobless pile of fools Biafranic scornfuls are they now tired with IPOB to now setup BZK or whatever they call it

Nigeria government should declare this people terrorist immediately before they go out of bounds

1 Like

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by delpee(f): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Actually a lot of people are so disenchanted and frustrated with Nigeria to the extent that they would dream up any means of escape to Eldorado at the risk of their lives. That's why people will gladly trek through the desert and climb onto rubber boats on the Mediterranean sea to Europe. Same reason some went to Russia with the hope of settling down there. undecided

Its not a well thought out plan but the guy is seeking a a path to a better future his own way. It's really so sad that we have degenerated to this point. We really do need to restructure for peace and progress.
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by DeBrain045(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
gidgiddy:
Total boycott of the 2019 elections in the SS/SE area!
Next time put it this way illusionic boycott of the 2019. elections in the SE don't ever put SS because they deny Biafra from scratch

1 Like

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by Masterclass32: 4:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Western Nigeria is not Biafra. Has never been. Will never be.

Let's limit this our struggle to our old Eastern region. Other surrounding tribes that express interest in joining may be considered. Otherwise, let it be an Igbo only affair.
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by bola4dprec(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Law Graduate to that matter, you cannot build something on nothing. Nigeria Constitution need to be amended first , Secession chapter must be inclusive in our law, otherwise Threats of secession can be a strategy for achieving more limited goals. Mind you Mr President this is the preamble of Constitution of Nigeria “we the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, having firmly and solemnly resolved to live in unity and harmony as one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation, under God, dedicated to the promotion of inter-African unity, world peace , international cooperation and understanding and to provide for ourselves a constitution for the promotion of good government, and welfare of all persons in our country, on the principles of freedom, equality and justice, and for consolidating the unity of our people Do hereby make, Enact and give to ourselves the following constitution”
Despite the fact that amalgamation of 1914 was a mere fraud I am of the view that Biafran should fight for amendment of the constitution to pave way for future secessionist.
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by SoarAfrica(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Biafrans should get it right this time Biko. This govt has made the masses more receptive to the Biafran idea unlike before. Buhari Rapu Biafra!
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by irrefragable: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Please disregard Ben Onwuka; he is a lunatic. IPOB is what we know.
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by glacswhite: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
I disagree with the barrister. Port-Harcout SHOULD be the capital of Biafra. And before anyone declares Biafra we need to sensitize our fellow Biafrans in South-South and Middle-belt. No Igbo land will be ceded to Oduduwa/Arewa-STAN.

portharcourt should be the Capital. ....Not Enugu
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by gidgiddy: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2018
glacswhite:

portharcourt should be the Capital. ....Not Enugu

I would rather it wasn't Portharcourt or Enugu but a new virgin land
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by justtoodark: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
some people just want to die by fire by force...

before you people forget...:

nigeria is a souverein nation like america,france,china or japan....

nigeria is not a colony of any nation....

this una annoucement is practicaly declaration of war.....

you dont have to be a lawyer to know that....

anyways...if una think una can take on the nigerian army,then go ahead....but keep the delta out of una madness....

we will deport delta igbos to enugu.....we dont want trouble....
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by Blue3k2: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dude why didnt this story get from page when it post 3 days ago. These guys are late even when I tag them.
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by Mikeross62: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
ok
always taken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mko Sponsored Ibb Coup Against Buhari, Yet Buhari Honored Him After 20 Years- Fa / Zamfara Judgment: How Does PDP And APC Stand In The National Assembly / Bauchi First Lady Empower Women With Bags Of Sachet Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.