Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF (2135 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by potoX: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
selemempe:
no heebadan is capital of biafra

I like the man's spirit. He is a core radical. In 2013 they were arrested for taking over ETV and announcing Biafra's independence.

However i must say that we Igbos need to redefine biafra as an igbo struggle. Wat we should fight for is for a referandum in only igbo speaking parts of nigeria. We are not landlocked as we feel...there is a river port in onitsha..we can dredge it further into an artificial canal so that heavy ships can come into Biafra thru there...besides london, paris, brussel, geneva are some of the biggest cities in the world and they are landlocked or having only river ports just like onitsha.

We need to remove the SS minorities from this struggle. I believe that an independent Igboland, ruled by sensible leaders like sam mbakwe, sullivan chime, okonjo iweala, peter obi, soludo etc will be at least as viable as lagos state and as developed as ghana.

Let us re-draw the map of biafra and make it an Igboland only country. The north might support it. Afterall they offered Nnamdi kanu a biafra with only 5 SE states. Joining other parts of Igboland like Anioma and ukwuani wont be hard.
This is most certainly not true. How can you even believe that liar called Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by selemempe: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
potoX:
This is most certainly not true. How can you even believe that liar called Nnamdi Kanu?
dont quote me again if u are stupid
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by potoX: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
selemempe:
dont quote me again if u are stupid
I will quote you whenever I feel like it because only stupid people follow nnamdi kanu to their graves
Re: I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF by dlaw70(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
coluka:
What is wrong with Ben onwuka? This man is not providing common sense leadership for his misguided BZM group. You don't have arms yet you want to seize government house with carrots and sticks?
Lol grin this guy has lost it. I mean he is completely mad!!
And Israeli forces? As in the IDF will help you capture government house with carrots and sticks? LMAO grin
Bia nwokem, you better stop that thing you're smoking, it's not good for your health. Tomorrow, you will tell us you want to capture aso rock with garden egg and cucumber. Mtcheeew
let me educate u a little sir,carrot and stick is used literally to mean persuasion and force

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: PDP Presidential Rally In Jos, Plateau State... Live Updates / See Prof. Osinbanjo's 2015 Tweets That Got Nigerians Talking / JUST IN!!! "We Need Help ASAP" - Nigerian Man Cries Out(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.