Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out (1002 Views)

What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out by teegrams(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
A Middle-Aged Lady Name withhold has come out on social media to reveal how lack of pre-marital sex is ruining her marriage.

She Wrote:

The incompatibility is killing me. I have thought of getting divorced several times because of this issue.

Same background. We were both virgins when we got married, at 23 and 28. We talked about sex before marriage, but because we are both somewhat religious, we didn’t have sex. In retrospect, I should have seen this coming. When we did talk about sexual desires, it was obvious that I masturbated a lot more than he did. While I did it almost everyday, he only did it once a few months.

Within the first week, we were already not having sex as much as I wanted. But since our honeymoon was exhausting and multi-continental, I didn't say anything.

Then, when we settled in the place where we spent the most part of our honeymoon, I mentioned it but he said he was stressed.

Then we get settled in our home, and I'm still not getting as much intimacy as I would like. He says he is stressed with his job and the fact that I didn't want to move doesn't help.

Eventually, reality hits. The level of intimacy that we are having is the level he is comfortable with. It's not as much as I want, but at least it happens almost every week.

Thing is that by the time this occurred, I have begun having serious self confidence issues. I've never felt worse about my body even though I am more fit than before.

At some point during our disagreements about sex, he said it wasn't his fault that I have high libido that may be caused by my illness. (I have non-classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia, commonly mistaken for PCOS, which messes with your hormones a bit. Combine that with hormonal birth control, it made me very Hot. ) That hit me very hard. I have since been trying to prove to myself that I am "normal".

And in the process, I've lost all sexual desire for my husband. I've lost the emotional connection I had to him.

We’ve been married for about 6 months now, and I’m tired already. I don’t even know if I should even keep trying. I love my husband, but it gets downright depressing that this is the only person I’ve ever had sex with, and potentially may be the only person I will ever have sex with, and I’m already not enjoying the sex - at all.

Read More:http://rayoonline.com/lack-of-pre-marital-intimacy-is-killing-my-marriage-lady-cries-out/
Re: Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out by udoka55555: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
ok

two masturbatung virgins.....

sister, for you to tear your hymen through masturbation means you are no longer a virgin...

brother, for you to cum multiple times means you are no longer a virgin..

this is one of the few marriages that religion have destroyed!
Re: Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out by FavourAkponome: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
try to make him understand that you are a woman. sometimes should satisfy you. be a bit sexy sometimes. marriage is an institution you attend but you will never graduate.
Re: Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out by mimimile93: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
teegrams:
A Middle-Aged Lady Name withhold has come out on social media to reveal how lack of pre-marital sex is ruining her marriage.

She Wrote:

The incompatibility is killing me. I have thought of getting divorced several times because of this issue.

Same background. We were both virgins when we got married, at 23 and 28. We talked about sex before marriage, but because we are both somewhat religious, we didn’t have sex. In retrospect, I should have seen this coming. When we did talk about sexual desires, it was obvious that I masturbated a lot more than he did. While I did it almost everyday, he only did it once a few months.

Within the first week, we were already not having sex as much as I wanted. But since our honeymoon was exhausting and multi-continental, I didn't say anything.

Then, when we settled in the place where we spent the most part of our honeymoon, I mentioned it but he said he was stressed.

Then we get settled in our home, and I'm still not getting as much intimacy as I would like. He says he is stressed with his job and the fact that I didn't want to move doesn't help.

Eventually, reality hits. The level of intimacy that we are having is the level he is comfortable with. It's not as much as I want, but at least it happens almost every week.

Thing is that by the time this occurred, I have begun having serious self confidence issues. I've never felt worse about my body even though I am more fit than before.

At some point during our disagreements about sex, he said it wasn't his fault that I have high libido that may be caused by my illness. (I have non-classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia, commonly mistaken for PCOS, which messes with your hormones a bit. Combine that with hormonal birth control, it made me very Hot. ) That hit me very hard. I have since been trying to prove to myself that I am "normal".

And in the process, I've lost all sexual desire for my husband. I've lost the emotional connection I had to him.

We’ve been married for about 6 months now, and I’m tired already. I don’t even know if I should even keep trying. I love my husband, but it gets downright depressing that this is the only person I’ve ever had sex with, and potentially may be the only person I will ever have sex with, and I’m already not enjoying the sex - at all.

Read More:http://rayoonline.com/lack-of-pre-marital-intimacy-is-killing-my-marriage-lady-cries-out/

Instead of you to worry about something important. Instead of you to worry about how you can contribute in the family. Instead of you to worry about how to bring food on the table. Instead of you to worry about the economic situation of the country. You are worried about sex. Intimacy.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out by Offpoint: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
You want to ruin the poor guy life with your high libido... sex once in a month is OK, if you ain't satisfy with that get yourself a Love Machine.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bloggers and lies

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out by joseo: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
God help us all....when you masturbate almost everyday before marriage then one of the major reason for getting married is for sexual satisfaction and that is not all about marriage......y not focus on other things that contribute to a successful marriage instead of s*x alone.

carry out research more on how you can make your s*xlife with your husband more fun.
Re: Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out by joseo: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
God help us all....when you masturbate almost everyday before marriage then one of the major reason for getting married is for sexual satisfaction and that is not all about marriage......y not focus on other things that contribute to a successful marriage instead of s*x alone.

carry out research more on how you can make your s*xlife with your husband more fun.......y guy were virgins......no exposure

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? / Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl - Episode 1: The Efik Girl [rated 18+] / Man Sneaks Into Lady’s House For Sex, Lands In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.