Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Coded Words In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coded Words In The Bible (584 Views)

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coded Words In The Bible by osita456(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello brethren, Song of Solomon 6:6 Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them. What do you think is the literal meaning of this verse. I have an idea of what it means, I just want to know yours,.
Re: Coded Words In The Bible by johnw47: 6:28am On Jul 21, 2018
here is a bible code that might put a smile on your face:

haman was a man who conspired to have mordecai and other jews killed,
but he ended up being put to death on the stake he prepared for mordecai

hebrew is read right to left, if you take every sixth letter of esther 3 verse 11
and of the first line of verse 12 where haman is plotting the death of jews to the king
it reads: "haman and satan stink"

Re: Coded Words In The Bible by osita456(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2018
johnw47:
here is a bible code that might put a smile on your face:

haman was a man who conspired to have mordecai and other jews killed,
but he ended up being put to death on the stake he prepared for mordecai

hebrew is read right to left, if you take every sixth letter of esther 3 verse 11
and of the first line of verse 12 where haman is plotting the death of jews to the king
it reads: "haman and satan stink"
. I Will try It, but I think I may not get the same result with you.
Re: Coded Words In The Bible by osita456(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ok here's the answer Song of Solomon 6:6 Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, this simply means she has white teeth.
whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them. There are no gaps between them. She has a full a full set of teeth.
Re: Coded Words In The Bible by johnw47: 1:37am On Jul 22, 2018
ummm, should i laugh or be astounded
Re: Coded Words In The Bible by osita456(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Here's another one "Amos 4:6 And I also have given you cleanness of teeth in all your cities" What do you think it means?
Re: Coded Words In The Bible by johnw47: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2018
the Lord has given israel cleanness of teeth through drought, yet they still haven't returned to Him
now work out what song of solomon 6:6 really means
Re: Coded Words In The Bible by osita456(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
johnw47:

the Lord has given israel cleanness of teeth through drought, yet they still haven't returned to Him
now work out what song of solomon 6:6 really means
that's what I think it means, it's just a word of endearment.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls / DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE / Prophetic Declaration For You This New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.