Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush (974 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by Feladinho(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
The story you are about to read is 75% fictional. The remaining percentage is of the author's experience and personal life encountered so the characters are merely the figment of the writer's imagination. Any aspect in tandem to anyone's personal life is coincidental and we are using this medium to make clarification behind the motive of this story which is to entertain our readers..
This is the property of Feladinho , no part of this project should be copied, used without making reference to the author...
Thanks!!

Inspired by @youngzubi during the mainstream of reading "Sex na food ". I am a greenhorn here and this is my first time of writing story here so pls bear with me.

Make sure you are well ready to party with me on this platform of "faaji "as we go poco a poco and dance to the beat of the story... Your views and criticisms are welcome...
Let's go there......

Prologue :
At 8:30am, am still in my bed lying down so tired after the acrobatic display in the night with my sportive partner going tro and fro in a terrific inexplicable way that I was so lost in the race. All I could remember at the particular time was the beauty of the moment as I input my screwdriver into her Sobinto, caressing and handling the two pillars of joy that were glaring at me in full specs. I just couldn't hold back as I was banging her sobinto in full speed using my screw driver to loosen all her inner bottom she was just screaming "dig it, yes! dig it.. Ooooh! you sweet baby! Her screaming was motivational that my screw driver was about to pour out the natural milk of life but as I immediately remove it from her "kpekus ". She professionally grab it and started licking it till the milk sprang out and covered her face.. Chai! This milk is too much oo!! She didn't even care, she was licking it telling me how sweet I was cuz she never knew I was this good in Bedmantics. (Man is full of tactics). My screw driver was down so she quickly grab it and started rubbing it.. Put it in her mouth.. Oh what a good sensation! She was giving me Mouth Action in a professional way that within 30 seconds my screw driver stood erect looking huge like the height of Goliath..
We started all over again banging and banging...It was a night of wonders, even when I woke up my screw driver was still in her sobrinto..
As I saw her angelic naked body my screw driver instantly got going.. In a Nick of time I started my morning exercise by jogging in and out of her as she was responding in a slow pace..before we could call Jack Robinson we started doing frog jump all over the room.
You might think all what am saying is hyperbolic but it's all an understatement as I realised we were both nymphomaniac in nature and that's why we were too magnetic to easily separate ourselves from each other at that particular moment.

Chapter 1: How it all began (how e take start am �)

My name is Olivier Crush popularly known as Mr Screwdriver coz I could drive anything under the skirt to Paradise Island. My friends nickname Screwdriver when they bore witness to the evening show that went down in my room as they were in the parlour when they heard Joke screaming out loud... "oooh yeah Olivier Crush is loosening my botton, come on! Harder!!.. They were amazed by the banging sound and how I was sounding to the excitement of all the living things in the house and that was how I was called Screwdriver the guy that loosen the girls' nuts and bottons though most people ignorantly called me Screwdriver without knowing the etymology of my name.
I was known as Olivier Crush before being called other names. I was so naive as a kid who didn't know much about life talkless of sex. I grew up in the midst of my guardians and extended cousins frolicking together as I began growing sense knowing the difference between the right and wrong but who knows what is right and wrong in the concept of life penning down the mystery of every word into action? �
It was when I was living with them I got to the what sex was all about. I used to call my Guardian Grandma cuz she was qualified to merit that appellation as he was over 70yrs as at when I was dwelling with her.She was a widow but she bore many children who were already adults expect one of her daughter named Bouqui Rush. We were of age bracket, Bouqui was a stubborn girl, so incorrigible and strong that I wondered why God created her in a woman modification and specification. Bouqui Rush was a bully she beat the hell out of me when were much younger at any slight provocation but still we were very close when it came to food matter as she detested eating beans while that was my favourite food.

1 Like

Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by Feladinho(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
pls I need your comments at least two for me to proceed if u think I have the writing prowess at all cuz first impression last long
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by Youngzubi(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2018
my man nah now i just sight this yo thread
as i was advised when i newly start that sex na food,no reason the comments just continue dropping its never easy it requires a lot of thinking and skills to get those peoples attention

i dey with u now just continue dropping

at least with what ah av read so far man u are good so i give my blessing continue!!!

still ur guy youngzubi
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by oloyedprince1(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2018
nice story, update
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by pradoic(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Youngzubi:
as i was advised when i newly start that sex na food,no reason the comments just continue dropping its never easy it requires a lot of thinking and skills to get those peoples attention

at least with what ah av read so far man u are good so i give my blessing continue!!!

still ur guy youngzubi

i sight u boss ,i follow u land here o grin
with what i Read so far omo the guy is trying,keep it up bros,we are with u now,next pls
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by Youngzubi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
dont give up my man
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by Youngzubi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Meneski cyber5 ekopsparoayara (my autocorrect don Sabi your moniker finish) cadec007 queenitee oroolorun paqman paafin something wonderful is happening here
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by Youngzubi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
silver1996 souloho19 explosive04 multikolour..... please, help me invite more people.
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by Ann2012(f): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Another Sobinto palava wink

Issok oya continue
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by queenitee(f): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
I'm here, thanks for the invite
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by Feladinho(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
I want to use this medium to seek for your forgiveness cuz I have failed you for a long time.. my phone had a big fault when I was in Camp, Jigawa state. I just finished my service.. I have a lot to update now..

Abeg no vex...
it's never too late to resurrect Olivier crush..
Re: The Chronicles Of Olivier Crush by Feladinho(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Youngzubi:

still ur guy youngzubi

Thanks boss.. I just saw your comment, am so sorry for letting u down.. Abeg no vex..

(1) (Reply)

Can You F*** Me? (complete Story) / All Hail: Achebe Wins America's Highest Literature Prize / The Policies And Politics Of Excess Crude Oil Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.