Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom (30962 Views)

We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by 8Ebisco: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has affirmed that there is no going back on his exit from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He told members of OnTiv Professionals Association in Abuja that he would not return to the party for any reason.

Ortom spoke a few hours after emerging from a peace meeting with the APC national chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole where he said he had not dumped the party and had expressed hope of a peaceful resolution of the crisis in the party.

But receiving his guests at the Benue State Governor’s Lodge, Abuja, the governor said “I can assure you and the good people of Benue that there is no going back on my decision to exit from the APC.”

He added “at the appropriate time in the next few weeks, I would make my next move public.”

Eelier, his Chief Press Secretary, CPS, Terver Akase had challenged the APC to “bring out facts to back their claim that they had faulted the performance of the Governor.”

He said: “During the State Congress of the party at Aper Aku Stadium in Makurdi, it adopted the Governor as its consensus candidate. Again, the party publicly said its decision was based on the sterling stewardship of Governor Ortom within the last three years. But being the true democrat that he is, the Governor decided that other aspirants be also allowed to vie for the governorship seat to deepen internal democracy in the party.”

Ortom had on Monday stated that he was given red card by the state arm of the party.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/why-i-wont-return-to-apc-benue-gov-ortom.html[/b]

1 Share

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Paperwhite(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
"A double minded man is unstable in all his ways"(James 1:8 ).

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by gabbijason(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oscillating like a pendulum

Meanwhile Lady Aiban is south south's first female rapper turned Gospel Rapper

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by FavourAkponome: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abeg allow person hear word jor. do watin dey your mind. all of ona na birds of dsame feathers. who put mouth for husband and wife matter na him dem take dey settle for bed. honey our neighbour samuel say make i drive u he nor know say i love you well well......mtcheeew

13 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by yarimo(m): 1:32am On Jul 21, 2018
I pity ORTOM for wanting to leave the party of honest and progressive minded people the APC, to a party of rogues and dubious politicians . grin

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by wallex1983(m): 2:11am On Jul 21, 2018
What this man is not seeing is more than what he is seeing...

Is it because of herdsmen attack?

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Chigold101(m): 5:06am On Jul 21, 2018
I hope this is true...
Because a party that can't protect you and your people doesn't deserve your loyalty.

If Othon leaves APC today for real, then he has done noble though it was long overdue...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:17am On Jul 21, 2018
yarimo:
I pity ORTOM for wanting to leave the party of honest and progressive minded people the APC, to a party of rogues and dubious politicians . grin

U mean a party of killers of Christians? A Neo Nazi Jihadists cults of Nigeria masquerading as political party?

Altaqqiya is indeed real and disgusting!

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by JusticeSeeker: 5:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Seeking to be relevant and sympathised after a directionless tenure. This man is confused, speaks from both ends of his mouth. He's manipulating the populace to vote for him again. I can't be deceived by this man as a Benue indigene.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by deomelo: 5:40am On Jul 21, 2018

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Lerio(m): 6:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Is this man okay?

5 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by aolawale025: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2018
He should grow the balls to take a stand once and for all

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2018
OK BYE!
Nice meeting ya!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Your decision not to return to the APC is best known to you. Anyway, it is noted.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Firefire(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Why would you return to the bloody terrorist party of vampires after the numbers of death in your state?

6 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Egein(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
They'll soon find 20 billion stashed away in a hut in his village

6 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Xander85: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Crafty Oshiomole thought he had boxed him into a corner with his statement after their meeting! shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Balet: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by maxiuc(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
cheesy

Ortom what is biting you this days

Today you are in APC tomorrow you will not come back to APC anyway you can shove it up ya Asss

I don't care

Nairalanders do you all care

6 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Bari22: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Nice decision

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by maestroferddi: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Suit yourself...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Articul8(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Pls who is this confused man now

3 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by sotall(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Oshomole....how market??

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by oyeb15: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2018
This man is a failure.

He's doing as if na APC make him a failure.

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by YorubaEmir: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2018
grin
Ortom securing his second term. He knows that the name APC in Benue is now a broken record grin

7 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by YorubaEmir: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2018
;Dg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai: Kaduna-Kano Rail Will Never Be Completed – Ganduje’s Aide / Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.