Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us (1825 Views)

What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by EzendiEgo1: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
cry cry cry

I had been with this lady for past 4yrs now, at the edge of engaging her she said the relationship is over between us.
What could I have done to her to deserve should emotional trauma right now?
There's nothing I had not been doing for her both money,love,faithful and sex. Even all my friends and family have knowledge we are dating.

Why is it that ladies don't think or reason well?

Why why now? cry cry
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by milemimi93(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cry cry cry

I have been with this lady for past 4yrs now, at the edge of engaging her she said the relationship is over between us.
What could I have done to her to deserve should emotional trauma right now?
There's nothing I have not been doing for her both money,love,faithful and sex. Even all my friends and family have knowledge we are dating.

Why is it that ladies don't think or reason well

Why why now? cry cry

Because they don't have brains..

If a lady tells you it's over.

Guy jus go thank God..

You've been saved

8 Likes

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by EzendiEgo1: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
milemimi93:

Because they don't have brains..

If a lady tells you it's over.

Guy jus go thank God..

You've been saved
my brother this is not thanking God.

What of the shame,time,energy,love and money I put into the relationship

2 Likes

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
you are broke

1 Like

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amakavula:
you are broke
dried mouth

1 Like

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Saff(f): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Heartbreak is part of life
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nedfed(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Four year?
Banging for such years without marriage
Bros u self na thief (ole)

1 Like

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by milemimi93(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
my brother this is not thanking God.

What of the shame,time,energy,love and money I put into the relationship

The truth is, Nig ladies won't worth the time, energy, money and love men shower on them.

Stay away from women and live longer

4 Likes

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by milemimi93(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Op don't take advice from any ho.e on this forum.

They are all the same

3 Likes

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Fernandowski(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Migos - gang gang

Thank me later
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
You are asking we?
Is us she?
Is we her?

1 Like

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amakavula:
you are broke
they have arrived. Them them

1 Like

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amakavula:
you are broke
they have arrived. Them them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Where in Ondo are you? I like that state smiley
Saff:
Heartbreak is part of life
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Saff(f): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
Where in Ondo are you? I like that state smiley
igbara oke smiley
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2018
I will be coming through next weekend, I am at Owo.
Saff:
igbara oke smiley
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Saff(f): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
hmmm nice. I’ll call you. I sent you a pm yday
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2018
I replied, send a message so I can drop my number.
Saff:
hmmm nice. I’ll call you. I sent you a pm yday
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by 912(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
you are broke
This comment just makes you come across like a really cheap gold digger with nothing of worth to offer than sex in exchange for your body. Where I come from that's the definition of a hoe
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by letterman: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will be coming through next weekend , I am at Owo.

I will be coming through Igbara Oke next weekend
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by oyinatinuke(f): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Sorry bro, heartbreak is part of life. Just move on.
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Safe journey.
letterman:

I will be coming through Igbara Oke next weekend
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by youngfocus(m): 12:27am On Aug 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
see my ppl here me too am from owo bt stay in lag were in owo
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by chiommy123(f): 5:23am On Aug 10, 2018
op what did you say/did to her? say the truth
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by EzendiEgo1: 5:24am On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
op what did you say/did to her? say the truth
I have move on
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by chiommy123(f): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I have move on
good to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Ipele
youngfocus:

see my ppl here me too am from owo bt stay in lag were in owo
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by youngfocus(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Ipele
nice on bro,Hope to come dat place come marry after enjoying all d girls in lagos state finished

1 Like

Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
I like that, no dull yourself.
youngfocus:

nice on bro,Hope to come dat place come marry after enjoying all d girls in lagos state finished
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by youngfocus(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
youngfocus:

na so bro most of the girl here,dey don't know hw to pound yam,some av never place the eye on mortal nd pistle talkless of pounding,dey to lazy
Re: What Could I Have Done To Her To Deserve It's Over Between Us by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Be a man and move on

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Mike Bamilola Finally Ties The Knots / . / I Don't Know Why I Love This Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.