Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants (31930 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo At APC Rally In Borno (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Channels TV, Social Media Warriors Over Fake News / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by maxiuc(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Iziquiel:

And you're always on every thread quoting him, what's the difference between the both of you?
Sha am less noticed here because am not always online

Today is Saturday I have the time to go through all nairaland news

Why am I even explaining things to a rass kid like you

What ever your opinion or thought are you can shove it up ya Asss

Come to Abuja let me teach skills that will keep you off nairaland for 5days a week and you make lots of money

Not everyone is jobless like you or that grill kid
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
Ole! The only thing that should be in scrutiny is your tenure as governor of Edo state.

I will honestly say there is hardly any pitician who is sinless but Oshiomhole did give Edo state something to cheer about and be proud of in some sort of way.
Nail him all you want, but I know and many will agree with me that he was the best thing that has happened to Edo state since the days of Ambrose Alli and Samuel Ogbemudia.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by tete7000(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
This confused man again!
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2018
tayo4ng:
Why not leave Obasanjo alone and focus more on the assignment giving to u

Undermining Obasanjo is his first assignment.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by Sharpshooota: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

I have dogs that follow me everywhere. I am a good dog trainer wink

Zombies are dogs and baboons
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by AdamuAudu: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Amitez:
Incoherent and confused. I wonder how this man managed as NLC president.
Just about one month he became the chairman, his performance has made him the most insultive, abusive and aimless chairman ever. Infact buhari is the most incomtenent ever while the chairman kbows nothing other than to lower and pieces both his far seniors. What a match.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by modupe2: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2018
And what's incoherent and confusing here

Amitez:
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by Jebosh(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2018
And they used u as instrument then,now the table turn and u become a saint. Politician well done
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by bionixs: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Amitez:
he is right
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by keneck1: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Seenyo:
usual crap from the loquacious klepto!
eyaa so pained.osho the great,your hand work is there for all to see.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by Iziquiel(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2018
maxiuc:
Sha am less noticed here because am not always online

Today is Saturday I have the time to go through all nairaland news

Why am I even explaining things to a rass kid like you

What ever your opinion or thought are you can shove it up ya Asss

Come to Abuja let me teach skills that will keep you off nairaland for 5days a week and you make lots of money

Not everyone is jobless like you or that grill kid
You're lying through your fingers , you know. You are not always on NL yet you know he's always on every thread, Very funny.
I should come to Abj so you can teach me some skills? don't you sound stupid? One thing I've always known is that, empty drums makes the loudest noise. I wish we could post some pictures of the both of us here so we would know who actually need each other's help but that would be childish. Young man go look for what to eat, it's almost noon. Have a good day.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by keneck1: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Just about one month he became the chairman, his performance has made him the most insultive, abusive and aimless chairman ever. Infact buhari is the most incomtenent ever while the chairman kbows nothing other than to lower and pieces both his far seniors. What a match.
my friend go and eat first silly thing.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by Aguata1stson(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Oshomhole has started talking like Laureta Onochie. PDP dared, OBJ. look at what happened to them, you have started to misyarn now

Please check my profile for EFFECTIVE FUMIGATION against bed bugs, mosquitoes, flies, roaches, rsts and Odorless Fumigation for hospitals and hotels
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by Ndonu101: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2018
short monkey blasts baboon
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by yomihinmikaiye(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
This man shall one day pay for his political utterance directed at obasanjo, except obasanjo doesn't live...
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Edo man and strong mind are like IPOB and wail.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by dblimited07(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
5bedroom bungalow
+2347063164115

Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by GistFullGround: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Most corrupt ex-governor of a state.

Ride on, but please tell Nigerians how you, a civil servant got billions to build this house.

SEE MORE HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/3277699/checkout-drone-view-n10bn-mobutu

Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by femyodsky(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Amitez:
Politics has been shown to be a brain resetting phenomenon.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by israelmao(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Doing talking job is he was brought to do.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by koboko69: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Amitez:

If u see this as incoherent and confused...

I may be forced to blame your mental capacity tonread and understand.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by vikstandon(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Worst of it all is the All Progressive Congress (APC) concept/ideology of Take it all...while the people they are suppose to govern, protect, provide and care for, suffers in penury.

The money was actually flowing pass our door step, though we had no good road, no pipe borne water, no steady light, even though we weren't in darkness, we still hard to sleep not with one eye open...Oh come back share the money.

Oh Oh change....Oh change, the concept we didn't dissect so well, the drops of water went dry, a flowing river became stagnant and now smells...all in the name of fighting corruption, I have a more polluted government now.

Before I could cry and cry out loud...but now even my cries are termed hate speech...That's the change concept...It is called die and die in silent!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by VALIZUGOD(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Now I know that short people's heart is not just at their back side but inside their anus, the validity reduce as they pupu. Osho's own is no longer valid and he can do anything bad and inhuman.
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by JETROYA(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sir, no chance for you by insulting a Yoruba leader in that manner..
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by Elderkanmi170(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=11Ebiscoo post=69565384]The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole has claimed that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is using other means to get the third term he failed to realize during his tenure.

Oshiomhole, speaking with State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Friday, stated that Nigerians had decided not to return to the era where the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) fund was shared to people based on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s philosophy of “share the money.”

Answering question on the threat of mass defection from his party, Oshiomhole said: “I think it is something you should ask the PDP. They are the ones who have suffered huge, huge mass defection even of the so-called founding fathers. I mean, in those good old days, people like Prof. Jerry Gana will tell us, we are the founding fathers. People like President Obasanjo will tell us, you know I was the first President.

“All of these people are gone. I think the media need to get more engaged and scrutinize us, those of us who are political players. When we speak from both sides of the mouth or we are turning the story upside down.

“Just few months back, you know that a good section after their convention, people like Oyederan, Prof. Jerry Gana and a host of others who can be said to be founding fathers of that party, left to form what they call SDP or ADC or both. So, they broke out and then when it dawn on them that even together we defeated them just four years ago, and now further factionalised, what can they do.

“And they just want to capture power for the sake of power. So they say, even though we have already broken the house, can we for the sake of power come together. Does it make sense? In the morning, you broke away from PDP to SDP and then to ADC.

“And there is no better proof than that old man who is going round as an organising secretary recruiting people, looking for tired players to continue with a third term agenda which Nigerians had rejected.

“By whatever form they come in, Nigerians have spoken. They are not going to return to the era where Central Bank and NNPC security money is shared to people based on PDP philosophy ‘share the money’.

“We won’t do that, if they have forgotten. It is quite easy for robbers to forget easily the robbery they just did but it is not easy for the victim of the robbery to forget.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/oshiomhole-blasts-obasanjo-reveals-what.html[/quote dis man self too dey talk al bcs of party interest u wnt to b relevant u beta mind ur speech
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
keneck1:
eyaa so pained.osho the great,your hand work is there for all to see.
creep back into your hell hole! i don't relate with dumbskulls and rogue worshippers! dimwit!
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by SirBunky85(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
kapelvej:
Silly short man
painment 101
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by SirBunky85(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
FavourAkponome:
Na so Reuben Abati and Donye Okukpe take start their own come comot GEJ from power. well done. pikin wen conk he fada na headache be the oda of the day for ram. na over feeding make bird challenge duck say make dem fight
pmb no be gej.evn obj dey fear pmb
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by SirBunky85(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
ademoladeji:
Na Pre-season this Oshiomole still dey... If league start ehn, NL go begin 24hrs service
u are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by kapelvej: 4:48am On Jul 22, 2018
SirBunky85:
painment 101
sharaaaap
Re: Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants by Burukpe: 4:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Is there any difference between you and OBJ? What transpired in Edo state where you built the most expensive and bogus personal estate within one year....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It / Buhari, Tinubu Arrived Ekiti State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.