Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,025 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? (2634 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / c8 Reasons Why Smart People Prefer Prostitution To Dating / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by naijamind: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2010
If you fell into a coma (God forbid) for 4 years and everyone including family deserts you but your girl having no choice, goes into prostitution to take care of you. If you wake up and find out what she had done, would you continue the relationship?
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
Lol
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2010
FBut poster, in wish planet someone will be in coma for 4 years?, I guess in mars
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
It does happen. But no African girl should be so stupid.

When he gets better, his family will be looking for a virgin for him.

1 Like

Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2010
That should be the most dangerous and daft sacrifice ever!

Why should a woman get herself in ganger of AIDS, Staphylococcus and other deadly diseases out there cause of someone that's not related to her by blood? undecided

It's Crazy!
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2010
Mama_gee in the house lol
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by saintneo(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
Rationality = mamagee
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Freiburger(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
mama-gee:

That should be the most dangerous and daft sacrifice ever!

Why should a woman get herself in ganger of AIDS, Staphylococcus and other deadly diseases out there cause of someone that's not related to her by blood? undecided

It's Crazy!

So u mean she is automatically exposed  to these disease by just being a prostitute. Get a better argument.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by saintneo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2010
@topic

go back into coma
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by MissyB1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2010
It's ma principle  not to judge people's actions but the motives behind them.

In this case . . . . .I'D see her as a rare Jewel.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2010
Missy B:

It's ma principle not to judge people's actions but the motive behind them.

In this case . . . . .I would see her as a rare Jewel.

You are a woman and you know how precious your body is to you.

But think of it. How grateful can an African man with his inflated ego be?
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by 190: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2010
i will still go ahead and marry her
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Pweety4me(f): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
naijamind:

If you fell into a coma (God forbid) for 4 years and everyone including family deserts you but your girl having[b] no choice[/b], goes into prostitution to take care of you. If you wake up and find out what she had done, would you continue the relationship?
False!. . .all human beings have choices. . .but pr*stitution?wat has she been doing wif her lyfe?she no get work?or atleast other reasonable means of getting cash?4 years is a long while by d way.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Pweety4me(f): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2010
190:

i will still go ahead and marry her
So u promised her marriage b4?or u r just chosing 2 marry her because u feel like u owe it 2 her?
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by MissyB1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
michelin89:

When I read Your first comment on this thread . . . .I concurred with the last line.

The typical African man would kick You out before You even explain. . . .It's that bad.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Freiburger(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
michelin89:

whether he will be grateful or not ought not to be a yard stick of deciding whether to help him or not. And i think any normal man will appretiate and be gratefull at the end.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by MissyB1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2010
Freiburger:

whether he will be grateful or not ought not to be a yard stick of deciding whether to help him or not. And i think any normal man will appretiate and be gratefull at the end.
Thing is . . . . . .Most of You are not normal. tongue
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Africanqueen2(f): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2010
Its a difficult situation. . . It also depends on the kind of prostitution she did. . . U know they have grades. . . It also depends on the guy. . . But 4 years? He's brain will be toast I'm sure he wouldn't mind. . .
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Freiburger(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2010
African_queen:

Its a difficult situation. . . It also depends on the kind of prostitution she did. . . U know they have grades. . . It also depends on the guy. . . But 4 years? He's brain will be toast I'm sure he wouldn't mind. . .

Grades indeed , lol.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by deniyor: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2010
Nah, I will thank her and move on sad
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Pweety4me(f): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2010
African_queen:

Hello!grades in wat?the type/class of men they meet?or how many they f*.ck?how much perverted doe they make?awusa na awusa abeg jo. lipsrsealed
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Africanqueen2(f): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hello!grades in wat?the type/class of men they meet?or how many they f*.ck?how much perverted doe they make?awusa na awusa abeg jo. lipsrsealed
Hmmm. . . I see
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by maedan(f): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2010
saintneo:

@topic

go back into coma

LOL grin grin grin. Typical!
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 15, 2010
mama-gee:

That should  be the most dangerous and daft sacrifice ever!
It's Crazy!

so if its for someone that you are related by blood(mum, dad, siblings etc), you would do it and put yourself in "danger of deadly diseases"?!
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 15, 2010
Then tell her you dont want a girl that will be going in and out of the hospital for HIV/AIDs treatment.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by boomii(f): 5:42am On Jun 15, 2010
deniyor:

Nah, I will thank her and move on sad

One of the reasons why any female shouldn't try prostitution cos of a guy.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by ayo84(m): 6:15am On Jun 15, 2010
this looks lika a typical nigerian movie scenario.lol
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by na2day2(m): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2010
naijamind:

If you fell into a coma (God forbid) for 4 years and everyone including family deserts you but your girl having no choice, goes into prostitution to take care of you. If you wake up and find out what she had done, would you continue the relationship?

what if my gf was in coma and i robbed a bank to get the money for her bills and in the process killed a few people, not many just a few, say like 10 including pregnant women and kids. if i escape and later told her, will she continue the r/s?

African_queen:

SMH!
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by femmy2010(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2010
One should just pray it wont be our portion but frankly,true luv can do anything
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by 190: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2010
for fU~ck sake she went in2 prostitution cos of me
I would marry her immediately!!
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by madlady(f): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2010
femmy2010:

One should just pray it wont be our portion but frankly,true luv can do anything

Not in all cases. I would not do it.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Africanqueen2(f): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2010
na2day?:

what if my gf was in coma and i robbed a bank to get the money for her bills and in the process killed a few people, not many just a few, say like 10 including pregnant women and kids. if i escape and later told her, will she continue the r/s?
1st of all its impossible for one person to rob a bank except he's a geek which means he don't need a gun, just a computer to tap into the bank network. . . Secondly if u want to rob a bank u need a concret plan. U just don't bage in wit ur gun. . . U'll be dead before u even say hey. Finaly except u re a serial killer or a psycho, there's no way u can kill 10people including pregnant women for a single robbery. . . So if I'm ur girl I'll turn tails and RUN FOR MY LIFE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Special After You Have Had Her Again And Again / Can You Fall In Love With The Idea Of Someone / Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.