Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited (822 Views)

Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / Governors To Engage Labour Leaders Amid Plan To Jerk Up Fuel Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by NASTYNASOSO: 12:09am On Jul 21, 2018
In 2000/2001, former President Obasanjo jerked up the contract price of Abuja Stadium Complex from $250 million to $450 million.

World Bank Country Director at the time, Mark Tomlinson, criticised the exorbitant nature of the project and accused the Obasanjo government of operating without "an economic sense of criteria."

Lest we forget Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili was Madam “Due Process“ at the time such fiscal recklessness took place.

Perhaps such outrageous contract inflation did not matter then. And may be building the national stadium was utmost national priority at a time the education budget was barely $2 billion.

Can Oby Ezekwesili give account of her role in the aforementioned financial perfidy before jumping Into discussing issues that she is ill equipped to discuss both morally and intellectually?

Is Abuja National Stadium not an abandoned property and a failure today?

Teacher don't teach me nonsense!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by ademoladeji(m): 3:20am On Jul 21, 2018
I don't think the stadium is an abandoned property.

The issue of corruption is in our DNA. Irrespective of how clean some of our own are outside, they all have stains one way or the other. Be it Tinubu, Buhari, OBJ, GEJ, NOI, Oby, Atiku....

Associations of criminal minds
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by 24enjay(m): 3:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Noted
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 21, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
In 2000/2001, former President Obasanjo jerked up the contract price of Abuja Stadium Complex from $250 million to $450 million.

World Bank Country Director at the time, Mark Tomlinson, criticised the exorbitant nature of the project and accused the Obasanjo government of operating without "an economic sense of criteria."

Lest we forget Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili was Madam “Due Process“ at the time such fiscal recklessness took place.

Perhaps such outrageous contract inflation did not matter then. And may be building the national stadium was utmost national priority at a time the education budget was barely $2 billion.

Can Oby Ezekwesili give account of her role in the aforementioned financial perfidy before jumping Into discussing issues that she is ill equipped to discuss both morally and intellectually?

Why is this government and her supporters this pathetic? Why can't you guys simply accept errors and take simple correction? When last did you visit the washrooms at MMIA? Please, visit that place and know that Nigerian government and their officials cannot manage anything successfully. I tried using the place about a month ago, I almost throw up. I had to hold my peace until I boarded my flight.
A country that cannot manage a thing as simple as airport facility want to own and compete with world class carriers.

I do not like Oby's antecedents, especially the chaotic role she played on BBOG and APC propaganda against Jonathan, but on the Air Nigeria project, I am aligned with her. We cannot manage it successfully, that is the barefaced truth. Just ask yourself why are we being asked to pay cash for aircrafts that smaller entities or operators lease? The manufacturer do not make any sense out of our project viability or proposal, that is if we have any self!
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by Jokerman(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2018
So it's time for Oby's persecution..... grin
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by Amumaigwe: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

All these are to discredit Obasanjo and Oby so that their opinion about Buhari will also be discredited. If your father's company is in dire need of a turnaround manager, between those two sets of individuals, who will you recommend?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by NASTYNASOSO: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Amumaigwe:

All these are to discredit Obasanjo and Oby so that their opinion about Buhari will also be discredited. If your father's company is in dire need of a turnaround manager, between those two sets of individuals, who will you recommend?
HMMMMMM

LAZY YOUTH
BETTER TALK OF MY COMPANY NOT MY DADS
CERTAINLY YOU ARE NOT AIN ANY MONEY MAKING BUSINESS,
I WILL ANSWER SO AS TO EDUCATE YOU,
I WILL CERTAINLY CHOOSE BUHARI WHO HAS A TRACK RECORD FOR ZERO CURRUPTION
PRUDENCE
ACCOUNTABILITY
MANAGEMENT THAT IS DEVOID OF WASTAGE
THIS IS WHAT WILL REFLECT ON THE COMPANIES BOOK
AS A BUSINESS OWNER MONEY MANAGEMENT AND PROFIT MAXIMIZATION IS PARAMOUNT
NONE OF THE OTHER CONTEMPORARIES HAS THESE QUALITIES
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by NASTYNASOSO: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Amitez:

Why is this government and her supporters this pathetic? Why can't you guys simply accept errors and take simple correction? When last did you visit the washrooms at MMIA? Please, visit that place and know that Nigerian government and their officials cannot manage anything successfully. I tried using the place about a month ago, I almost throw up. I had to hold my peace until I boarded my flight.
A country that cannot manage a thing as simple as airport facility want to own and compete with world class carriers.

I do not like Oby's antecedents, especially the chaotic role she played on BBOG and APC propaganda against Jonathan, but on the Air Nigeria project, I am aligned with her. We cannot manage it successfully, that is the barefaced truth. Just ask yourself why are we being asked to pay cash for aircrafts that smaller entities or operators lease? The manufacturer do not make any sense out of our project viability or proposal, that is if we have any self!

HMMMMMMM

I SEE YOUR POI NT AND TOTALLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A CO FUSED WAULER,
WHY CAN'T YOU BLAME THE MANAGEMENT OF THE AIRPORT THAT HAS A MAN DATE TO PROVE DE SERVICES TO CATER FOR THE WASHROOMS.
YOU JUMP ALL THE MANAGEMENT LEVELS FROM THE MINISTERS DESK TO ATTACK THE PRESIDENCY.
DIRECT YOUR FURY TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES FOR EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS ITS CALLED SENSE
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by Omeokachie: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Is this their most lethal punch on Oby and OBJ?

Such sissy grin

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by blackpanda: 5:38am On Sep 12, 2018
No ezekwesili prefers to pretend like she was never an active member of the most corrupt administration in Nigeria. She loves to play in ostrich. If it is about buhari now she will be vibrating like electric eel on steroids grin
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by FarahAideed: 5:42am On Sep 12, 2018
At least they started somethingvand completed it which one has Buhari initiated and completed ?
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by FarahAideed: 5:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Amumaigwe:

His father doesn't have a company so he can't understand your question in the first place
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Ezekwesili Shady Project Jerk Up Revisited by PFRB: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2018
So the president OBJ jerked up the project cost and you want to kill Ezekwesili for that. You need mental examination.

(1) (Reply)

Abegunde Olufolajimi: The Mistaken Identity In US Detention / Aminu Tambuwal Attends PDP NEC Meeting / What If Nigeria Does This.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.