Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? (351 Views)

Senate Says It Is Ready To Amend Nigerian Constitution To Okay State Police / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? by Blitzerz: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Please
I am quite curious.

I dont think I have seen even any military dictator who disobeyed more court orders than him.

It started as flagrant abuse of the federal character system.

And when he saw that there were no consequences, he started disobeying court orders.

Please what does Buhari hope to achieve by continuing to insult our already depleted constitution?

At this rate, will buhari obey inec if he looses the election in 2019?

Re: Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? by Tampa6246(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Because he is now the law... He's in control of every sector in Nigeria.. and some rams like him will say he's not corrupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? by beeblack: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Because he works with birds of the same feathers
Re: Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? by Nightmareo07: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? by potent5(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Because he's the president of a stupid country who can't call him to order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? by godliman: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2018
He is not nigeria's president but sole administrator, the great potentate and demigod who is above the law and constitution. He is a monarch and a maximum ruler.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? by orisa37: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
As a Rtd Soldier, he believes he is above Bureaucracy.
Re: Why Does Buhari Continue To Violate The Nigerian Constitution? by Blitzerz: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
orisa37:
As a Rtd Soldier, he believes he is above Bureaucracy.

Its the same constitution that protects soldiers.
Morever, The constitution is not bureaucracy.

(1) (Reply)

Press Release / Ahead 2019 Guber Election; Arochukwu People Endorse Ikpeazu / By Fire By Force, I Will Defeat Ikpeazu - Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.