Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

By Fire By Force, I Will Defeat Ikpeazu - Alex Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By Fire By Force, I Will Defeat Ikpeazu - Alex Otti (351 Views)

Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By Fire By Force, I Will Defeat Ikpeazu - Alex Otti by AbiaOnline(m): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2018
Abia Online
Published by Abia Online · 14 hrs ·
In 2019, PDP will field a candidate from Obingwa in Abia South and a deputy from Ohafia in Abia North .

APGA will field a candidate from Arochukwu from Abia North and a deputy from Ohafia in same Abia North and same federal constituency.

Let's go back to memory lane..

In 1999 till 2017 PDP fielded and won with Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu from Abia North and a deputy from Abia South.

In 2007-2015 , PDP won with Chief T.A.Orji from Abia Central and a deputy from Abia South, which gave way for Abia South to produce a Governor for two terms.

Note also that Abia South has 9 LGAs

But a certain regional party APGA that has been complaining of marginalization against Ndi Igbo by the FG , believes that the entire 9 LGAs of Ukwa Ngwa is equal to nothing. To APGA, Ngwas are not qualified to hold such position in Abia.

When you are asked one of the reasons APGA will not have any root in Abia, take this as part of it. You can't pick a Governorship and deputy candidate from a single federal constituency and expect to win other LGAs.

Ngwa people will naturally rally round their brother to finish his tenure especially as the person is performing very well.

Re: By Fire By Force, I Will Defeat Ikpeazu - Alex Otti by Munzy14(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2018
This guy is ready to loose again!. lol
Abia is core PDP. orji uzor that is championing apc is a failed politician in that state. not to talk of apga.
Re: By Fire By Force, I Will Defeat Ikpeazu - Alex Otti by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Abians are behind you sir!
Re: By Fire By Force, I Will Defeat Ikpeazu - Alex Otti by yungpowers(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2018
He's a not just a joker but a huge joke at that. As big as Ukwangwa is, you could find no competent hand to be your running mate. Go back to history and see what the ngwa man can do. Marginalisation is written all over his fruitless ambition, no sane Ukwangwa man will even consider voting him into power because we know your politics of tribalism will be worst than what's seen at Abuja.
OVI till 2023

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police / Police Vs Saraki: IGP Meets Buhari / Reno Omokri Reveals Plans Of PDP Senators Still In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.