Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p (6447 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Gossipblogger: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Poplar Twitter Investigator Barry Boux has released chats a guy had with a beautiful South African lady, pricing him for a head and having sex with him cousin.. In the chats, The guy told the lady he will pay her r12k that over N50k in Naira for a party.. see the revealing chats below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-releases-chats-he-had-with-pretty.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by cenaman(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
FTC! op come here, why am i ftc in a post nairalander are not interested? or is because is not front page? oya lala, come and take it to fg, sharp sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Lalas247(f): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Let us nut on you? ? Dafuq shocked
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Chai cry

Many girls of this generation are like that.
After all these fuckery, they'll be looking for one "son of a bìtch" to love, care, hold and cherish them.
Last last, it's still one unfortunate bastard that will marry this waste product. That's why I can never love any non-virgin girl with all my heart cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by swiz123(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2018
1stolax:
Chai cry

After all these fuckery, they'll be looking for one "son of a bìtch" to love, care, hold and cherish them.
Last last, it's still one unfortunate bastard that will marry this waste product. That's why I can never love any non-virgin girl with all my heart cry

She is a prostitute by profession; she isn't denying it cos it's her job.

Blame the overgrown bastard for his childish antics.

14 Likes

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by potent5(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2018
And so...?
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Sylver247: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Olosho got excellent negotiation skills.
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Dannybammz: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Lol

check my signature
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2018
I swear women are naturally whores.

1 Like

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by kushercain: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2018
swiz123:

I dey tell you, why do ppl castigate one and leave the other, guy is worse and senseless

4 Likes

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by kingxsamz(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2018
50k? there's no way I'm not cuming in that mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Dollarship(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Mtcheww undecided
Abeg you can load Australia bank cctop up am
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by milemimi93(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Women women women women..
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by nanakgh(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Honestly tho most of you people insulting her above are involved in some of these arrangements, you just happen to call yours a 'relationship'. You spend more money on that thot you call your girlfriend than yourselves or your families, and you think you're better than these guys. Please. Think about what exactly you get in a 'relationship' aside sex, and you'll realize these guys are actually the smart ones right now. Only part I disagreed with was the no condom part. Especially in a tag team situation. That's just nasty.

4 Likes

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Nightmareo07: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by rashyyd: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by ADRIAN88(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2018
Immature bastards constantly roaming the earth each day, you contact someone for a confidential discussion, she agrees to your dehumanising & animalistic terms not cuz she loves it, but cuz she needs the funds due to her own circumstance, and then, just somehow she's now the low-life in all of this?

PS- To all those insulting and slut naming her on here, it will never be well with you bloody sycophants! All of you will know no peace till you first take out the logs in your eyes.

Fucking nitwits! FOH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by dkronicle(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
This girl set o. Abeg how can i get her contact?
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Joafjoe2018(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Naijawebmaster: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
So, why did he expose the chat? Immature people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Objects of mere satisfaction, what else
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by omodave(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Help me tell that guy that leaked those chat...that he is senseless and those that will insult the girl... Thank you.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Adalyon(f): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
ADRIAN88:
Immature bastards constantly roaming the earth each day, you contact someone for a confidential discussion, she agrees to your dehumanising & animalistic terms not cuz she loves it, but cuz she needs the funds due to her own circumstance, and then, just somehow she's now the low-life in all of this?

PS- To all those insulting and slut naming her on here, it will never be well with you bloody sycophants! All of you will know no peace till you first take out the logs in your eyes.

Fucking nitwits! FOH!
You just gave me hope that all Nigerian men aren't daft...

1 Like

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Looking at the girl's picture she looks like a professional hooker. So the dude arranged with a professional hooker to have a party with him and his cousin. Wetin be d big news about it?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
1stolax:
Chai cry

she's a hooker.na her job..no need to get upbeat about her.A hooker can never hide her profession and anyman that marries an ashi and said he never knew she was one is a big liar. The guy dat exposed the chat was being childlish.wat sort of chat would u expect to get with an ashi.

1 Like

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by iamJ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
with 20k u can flex anygirl and enjoy good sex, olosho are for when u go to a new town and u dont have game to package women or u want to cum on a girls face, this mumu knows that he cant pay her, he just wanted to feel important small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by jumiasalesguy3: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Very stupid of the guy. Such guys are the reason most ladies hide there sexuality and suppress their sexual desires. Why kiss and tell. Girl is into it for the money and he started by mentioning a figure that will catch her interest. I feel like giving him an E-slap. Nonsense
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by dingbang(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by pansophist(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
I've always said it that men are imposing standards on women they the majority do not meet. The mindset that made the guys leak the chat and her image goes to show that they didn't expect such an attitude from a woman. To him, women should be monogamous, not sexually wild, not materialistic, and have no sexual fantasy.

The more childish boys refuse to denounce this views and actions of public shaming that make women an impostor, the harder it will be for women to come out clear and say what they really want.

2 Likes

Re: Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p by Kinggnicole(f): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
swiz123:

The guy is an idiot. Childish mofo

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? / BEST SEX POSITIONS FOR HER - TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE / Silly And Annoying Things Guys Do on Nairaland And Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.